UCL MATCHDAY 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
UCL MATCHDAY 4

Post by anointed »

All the opaks yarners, abeg report for duty
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: UCL MATCHDAY 4

Post by anointed »

United wearing my preferred red over black outfit
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Kun[le] don hang penarity for City
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Who is Daniel Omoya Braaten?

He has just scored for Copehagen against Galatasaray.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Aguero again 2-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Real look like Holland in their all-orange strips
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Vidal should have had a shot on target there
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

United neevr hang?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Webb gives Man Utd a penalty in Juve vs Real Madrid
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Vidal obliges. Has that guy missed a pen before?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

CSKA and Musa getting shege beat comot for dia bodi...i'm done watching that...

Tuned in to see varane hack pogba down and juve go up 1-0 v real madrid
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

omey2k4 wrote:United neevr hang?
Game still goaless.

Meanwhile City have since registered a 3rd goal against CSKA.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

doumbia made it 3-1 city v cska
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This real looks clueless.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

O Chicharito!!!
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

akamoke wrote:O Chicharito!!!
Worst than Yak
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ronaldo 1-1
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Kai how many goals Ronaldo get self for CL so far?
Buffon went down too fast
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anointed wrote:Ronaldo 1-1

the guy is consistent
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Negredo 4-1
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

holy smokes, see shot from xabi alonso, buffon beat all ends up but it rockets against the bar
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Bale 2-1 Real
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Real has so much quality...