Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Post by wanaj0 »

wanaj0 wrote:Nothing to worry about. My clothe to celebrate 10years of trophylessness is now ready.
:taunt: :D :D :D :D
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

EagleGunner wrote:What i love about this thread is that it will run and run till the end of the season....lets see how the games go....irrespective of Sunday, you members are set to call many more emergency exec meetings and general meetings :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol:

At some point i envisage you lot impeaching your execs and having new elections for a new batch :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We predict Wenger will leave Arsenal before another emergency meeting will be called.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

YemiBrazil wrote:There's fire on the maintain o my people!! Uncles Oloye, 1naira, Wanaj0, IAG, Pa Jimoh etc this is a threat to CE's bandwidth - shey na so u go dey look? :twisted:
You see why I never reply ya post from long time?

Just wait until march/April. This one pass normal service. Na so I just dey use dem set clock. I no dey even look calender sef. When I see goons drop like Eddie the Eagle from sky I just wish my son a happy birthday. I know say march don begin :tic:

See you next March :tic: :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to distinguished members across the universe as we all look forward to February/March :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

YemiBrazil wrote:Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to distinguished members across the universe as we all look forward to February/March :D
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to distinguished members across the universe as we all look forward to February/March :D

why are you paying attention to ara oke like Yemibrassier? I will call DaMunk or Ekorian now to deal with him. Nonsense.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

As i lay me down to sleep ..i look up to heavens and i say please let Leicester win this league anyone but Arsenal.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:As i lay me down to sleep ..i look up to heavens and i say please let Leicester win this league anyone but Arsenal.

It is safe to come out, Chief Gunner. It is well...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:As i lay me down to sleep ..i look up to heavens and i say please let Leicester win this league anyone but Arsenal.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

why are you paying attention to ara oke like Yemibrassier? I will call DaMunk or Ekorian now to deal with him. Nonsense.
:mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I was looking for this thread after yesterday.

These ppl have started again.

Assnal, Ogini? Don't you know your position?

Typical Assnal with so many injuries would have been beaten 6-1 yesterday and all the excuses will be out and the season thread would have reached 400 pages and counting....but no. Pelligrini and Yaya decided to roll out red carpet for them. Urgh.

Anyway the harsh winter months are coming. Normal service will soon resume. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They must not win the league....I dont care if Bournemouth or Bourneface wins it....Arsenal must not win it..tufiakwa...we might as well close this site down! Agbedo....ewo, aki ri ina ni inu kanga..ewo! :scared:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Let me console the mourners with the thought that what they fear is
still far away..................................
It is not too late to abandon the road of perdition. The time for
realignment is now.

Do not wait till it is too late.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Na wow for this YemiBrazil,this man open this after we were in good run then like play we open yash to finish 4th.
Why bring up this thread with curse when we are not even top of the league?
God abeg just help us
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Answering present!
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Can I join?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kenmega wrote:Can I join?
no...three Spudites jointly count as one CE member.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Oloye is like the teenage boy who got his heart broken by the very very very super-fine chic. He can't get over her, so he goes around saying she is bad, and wishing her ill. But he still loves her....very much. And it is vexing him that he loves her. He is somehow misguided in thinking that he will finally stop loving her if some misfortune were to befall her. Then all of a sudden, she's about to become Miss Universe!

Let's spare a thought for Dean Oloye...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Oloye is like the teenage boy who got his heart broken by the very very very super-fine chic. He can't get over her, so he goes around saying she is bad, and wishing her ill. But he still loves her....very much. And it is vexing him that he loves her. He is somehow misguided in thinking that he will finally stop loving her if some misfortune were to befall her. Then all of a sudden, she's about to become Miss Universe!

Hehe...you wont distract me from my 70day fast. Arsenal must not win the league... :D

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Hehe...you wont distract me from my 70day fast. Arsenal must not win the league... :D
I don't understand why some people just like to punish themselves. Oloye, go back to the love of your live :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: . I can assure you, as your in-law, that, all's forgiven. 8-) :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Whether Arsenal wins the league or NOT, at the end of the day, its still going to be .....

..... Arsenal for life ! :D
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I cannot believe I am not a member of this club.

Are you guys still taking admissions?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT