Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

rasak74
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Post by rasak74 »

Hello folks
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

************ ARSENE WENGER LEAVES ARSENAL *************

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Worldwide protest day to be announced!!!!

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Make una chop glass bottle.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Honestly they wan spoil my February /March annual fun with this bad news!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

YemiBrazil wrote:Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to distinguished members across the universe as we all look forward to February/March :D
Chai i guess it was fun while it lasted...i am gonna miss my February/ March get together :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to distinguished members across the universe as we all look forward to February/March :D
Chai i guess it was fun while it lasted...i am gonna miss my February/ March get together :lol:
:lol: :lol: Yes bros, that's the sad part - we need Arsenal fans to remain loud. This association is dead unless the next manager can somehow find a way to keep Arsenal strong enough to always battle for the top spot between August and February then crash as usual.

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Hey folks. Has the meeting started yet? Can I open a laffing thread?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

No point in this meeting any more.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote:No point in this meeting any more.
Or maybe we should wait and see who is coming in first :lol: This meeting was not because of Wenger to start with :lol: :lol: :lol: it is about the Mugunners and their penchant for making noise! If they win the league they will drive us away from this forum. Imagine not winning anything major but common FA and each season their thread is about 400 pages :scared: :scared: :scared:

We will keep the prayer warriors! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So even when someone is down you still kicking the person?Wow I did not know you haters wicked like this.......
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:So even when someone is down you still kicking the person?Wow I did not know you haters wicked like this.......
Kajifu my buddy..it is not about wickedness or being down...just taking care of business bro! No hard feelings... :D

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Arsenal will have to find a manager who will somehow attract the invincibles caliber of players without spending a ton of money.
That will be tough to pul off. Even Wenger who was tuned into the market when he started, failed to pull this off at the end.

The new stadium came at a price for Arsenal.
The Economics student delivered in theory but Econ has its limitations.
And Arsene Wenger is a witness to those limitations.

I hope Ohsee, is paying close attention. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
Or maybe we should wait and see who is coming in first :lol: This meeting was not because of Wenger to start with :lol: :lol: :lol: it is about the Mugunners and their penchant for making noise! If they win the league they will drive us away from this forum. Imagine not winning anything major but common FA and each season their thread is about 400 pages :scared: :scared: :scared:

Haba, Oloye. Fear God o. Say the truth and shame the devil.
[/video]
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dont mind Chief O...he is trying to give me a bad name :lol:

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

This organisation might be back in business soon. :rotf: European Glory on the horizon.

Come on you Gooners!
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:This organisation might be back in business soon. :rotf: European Glory on the horizon.

Come on you Gooners!
Haba why bring this up now they will start their prayers against us?
Some beloved fans just like to see us suffer.
Hopefully it was Wenger holding us back