Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Post by mmeny »

Gooner1 wrote:WoW!!! the hatin' here is unprecedented :shock:

I hope that AFC really stick to you manure scum come Sunday.......just you wait, we got something for una
I was thinking you will fit right in here or is it because they haven't abused Wenger yet.... Please do the honors :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Trust YemiBrasil to start shaking where there is no shaking. Guys, Arsenal is not going anywhere. They are going to lose at least 6 games this season. They will lose home and away to Chelsea. They will lose home and away to Man U. And wait for it...they will lose against Stoke city. Oh wait...they will lose against Southampton. In fact they will lose against Cardiff city. And everyone say....AMEN!! Oh wait..that's 7games! Am I shaking? Ojigbijigbi!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

oloye wrote:Something must be done Nooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Oloye, my dear in-law. Abeg you, come, and seek redemption in Gooners' heaven. I promise, all will be forgiven. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Ebyboy wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:WoW!!! the hatin' here is unprecedented :shock:

I hope that AFC really stick to you manure scum come Sunday.......just you wait, we got something for una
Oh.... I think there's some serious irony and sarcasm going on here........
A number of the haters are peeps who lost their first love (Oloye will understand)
for Arsene Wenger. They now have decision to make :taunt: :taunt: ......
Oloye is DEFINITELY not a hater, you can take that to the bank. He like many of us has just been upset with the nonsense that went on for too long...
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

The arsenal I knew would have lost or at best drawn yesterday's game at Dortmund. O well.. time dey :evil: :evil:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Kabalega wrote:Finally saw the game at Dortmund, and now think that there may be trouble ahead. This is the most intelligent and mature Gunner's team since they last won a major trophy. Oh and they are having fun too, which is a sign of trouble.

Thank God for JM's wisdom not to gift them Demba Ba, otherwise the EPL title would have been over right there and then! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kolinzo wrote:Trust YemiBrasil to start shaking where there is no shaking. Guys, Arsenal is not going anywhere. They are going to lose at least 6 games this season. They will lose home and away to Chelsea. They will lose home and away to Man U. And wait for it...they will lose against Stoke city. Oh wait...they will lose against Southampton. In fact they will lose against Cardiff city. And everyone say....AMEN!! Oh wait..that's 7games! Am I shaking? Ojigbijigbi!!
My friend gerrout if they beat Man Utd this weekend that means sallah ram don escape be dat o
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Thunder wrote:
Oloye, my dear in-law. Abeg you, come, and seek redemption in Gooners' heaven. I promise, all will be forgiven. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Win or Lose on Sunday, we will still top the league. Everyone will be doing catch-up. And thats all that counts plus its still:

Arsenal for life.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

azuka wrote:
Thunder wrote:
Win or Lose on Sunday, we will still top the league. Everyone will be doing catch-up. And thats all that counts plus its still:

Arsenal for life.
:clap: :clap: All we need is not to open yash to Moyes Manu.Tufiakwa :thumbs:
NaijaGeisha
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by NaijaGeisha »

kolinzo wrote:Trust YemiBrasil to start shaking where there is no shaking. Guys, Arsenal is not going anywhere. They are going to lose at least 6 games this season. They will lose home and away to Chelsea. They will lose home and away to Man U. And wait for it...they will lose against Stoke city. Oh wait...they will lose against Southampton. In fact they will lose against Cardiff city. And everyone say....AMEN!! Oh wait..that's 7games! Am I shaking? Ojigbijigbi!!
Eyys, you this bokoto seller. It's almost the end of 2013, isn't it time to quit yanning opaks?
Please don't take this into 2014 biko.
"The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there" -Emily Thorne (Rvenge)
NaijaGeisha
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by NaijaGeisha »

kajifu wrote:
azuka wrote:
Thunder wrote:

Arsenal for life.
:clap: :clap: All we need is not to open yash to Moyes Manu.Tufiakwa :thumbs:
I see 3 points on sunday.. COYG!!!
"The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there" -Emily Thorne (Rvenge)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Manure haters Association has more members than AHA. Wenger must not lose to Manscum this Sunday. Must not happen, tufakia.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
frlawrence1
Egg
Egg

Post by frlawrence1 »

oloye wrote:Na that yeye boy called Rambo...i dont know what they have given to him this season, he is single handledly changing the fortune of Arsenal
He met Wenger twice..... :rotf:
Wait till he meets Wenger 3rd time.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Before you forget: Flamini already completed the 3r meeting.
Chai... all ye haters be verry verrrrrrrrrrrry afraid :thumbs:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Now I see there is no cause for alarm Arsenal is under control as usual... we meet again in our favorite month of the year, MARCH!!!! :D :D :P :P :P

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I woke up this morning feeling like i won a lotto..looked outside only to see that i still live in the same neighbourhood..agh then i remembered why i must have had such a beautiful dream....Manure did a good job. Up Moyes!!!! and to add sugar , the goal was scored by RVP.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Why are people shaking over Arsenal? You are even making them feel big. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

As said, this meeting was called too early. We await the results of the next match then the Boxing day matches.

I am now more concerned about AVB at Spurs than Le Voyeuric Miser!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

What i love about this thread is that it will run and run till the end of the season....lets see how the games go....irrespective of Sunday, you members are set to call many more emergency exec meetings and general meetings :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol:

At some point i envisage you lot impeaching your execs and having new elections for a new batch :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

The Board of Trustees just directed me to inform all members that we won't be meeting again until later in the year. Thanks all! :D

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Imagine we need to reexamine membership. Some members had forgotten that come March, Arsenal gives up and gets smacked up, down, right, left and center
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

This thread is just wrong on so many levels. As a die hard gooner I am hurting. I will bookmark this thread.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg

Post by femmyphoto »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002