Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:As i lay me down to sleep ..i look up to heavens and i say please let Leicester win this league anyone but Arsenal.
Oga Oloye, you must be able to read the seasons and time by now.

Wait until March. You know this time of year goons always dey win the quadruple. Then March go reach and quadruple go reduce to treble and within a few days, treble go reduce to double and short time still, double go reduce to one-ble and shortest time, oneble to reach NO-ble. Relax and wait for March :tic: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Tbite wrote:I cannot believe I am not a member of this club.

Are you guys still taking admissions?
At this time of the year,membership is open...but closed by march. Only members are allowed to enjoy the dividends of their hard labour of prayers and fasting. This is when Quadriple turns to Noble or Zeroble. :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

oloye wrote:

At this time of the year,membership is open...but closed by march. Only members are allowed to enjoy the dividends of their hard labour of prayers and fasting. This is when Quadriple turns to Noble or Zeroble. :lol:
Are you sure it's God you're praying to? God doesn't do people's wicked biddings... :sneaky:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Oba wrote:
oloye wrote:

Are you sure it's God you're praying to? God doesn't do people's wicked biddings... :sneaky:
What's wicked in what he's doing? What's wicked is what gooners will do to CE should Arsenal win the league and that has to be prevented by fire by force.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kenmega wrote:Can I join?
no...three Spudites jointly count as one CE member.
Abeg, I visited to some Arsenal games at Highbury in the mid-90s that suffered my childhood memories..I have more knowledge to hate Arsenal more than these three spudites in this group :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

anointed wrote:
Oba wrote:
oloye wrote:

What's wicked in what he's doing? What's wicked is what gooners will do to CE should Arsenal win the league and that has to be prevented by fire by force.
If Gooners descended on all the people that hurled abuse and revelled in their travails, that won't be wickedness, it would be retribution.

Furthermore, God preaches love, not hate. You guys call yourselves 'Arsenal Haters Association'.

I suggest y'all let go of the hate and love your neighbours. When Arsenal broke the trophy-less run, the world didn't end. Joy was spread across this forum.

In short, don't be a hater. That is unGodly. :sneaky:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:
Oba wrote:
oloye wrote:

:D Dont mind Oba the atheist...now that it is Arsenal he knows there is a God that answers prayers....wonders shall never end. You guys are yet to win the league we are already being terrorised and bullied all over the forum....is that not wicked enough? Our prayers is that this wickedness should not be allowed to blossom!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

oloye wrote:
anointed wrote:
Oba wrote:
oloye wrote:

:D Dont mind Oba the atheist...now that it is Arsenal he knows there is a God that answers prayers....wonders shall never end. You guys are yet to win the league we are already being terrorised and bullied all over the forum....is that not wicked enough? Our prayers is that this wickedness should not be allowed to blossom!
Perhaps you are terrorising and bullying yourselves by seeing things that don't exist. Which Gooners are targeting you? tfco is the only one I see getting targeted and that's got nothing to do with Arsenal winning the league (or not) but rather his bold title claims after just 5 games. I can personally say as a Gooner that if there is any Gooner that is claiming the EPL title right now, his head no dey house.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:As i lay me down to sleep ..i look up to heavens and i say please let Leicester win this league anyone but Arsenal.
No be joke o!! No be joke!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:
Na real wow for you guys even you Cristao a north London fan that i am supporting your club to finish top 4 ahead of Chelsea and Manu?smh
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

PS We need to send a strong message to Roman. His gifting l'arse Cech is unforgiveable.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Na real wow for you guys even you Cristao a north London fan that i am supporting your club to finish top 4 ahead of Chelsea and Manu?smh
Abeg you Woolwich Wanderers need to return back to your roots.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Cristao II wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Says the fan of a team that wanted to move to East London. SMH
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Oba wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Daniel Levy wanted to move to East London, not the supporters....
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Oba wrote:
anointed wrote:
Oba wrote:
oloye wrote:

If Gooners descended on all the people that hurled abuse and revelled in their travails, that won't be wickedness, it would be retribution.

Furthermore, God preaches love, not hate. You guys call yourselves 'Arsenal Haters Association'.

I suggest y'all let go of the hate and love your neighbours. When Arsenal broke the trophy-less run, the world didn't end. Joy was spread across this forum.

In short, don't be a hater. That is unGodly. :sneaky:
:lol: :lol: Which kind wayo mugunner blackmail preaching be this? This association was founded by several good people coming together for a noble cause for the sake of CE and world peace. Our prayer point never fails :taunt:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Oba wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Move ke or stadium share while our new shiny stadium was being built.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Very soon, this Arsenal Haters thread will have more comments than the Man U and Chelsea threads combined! Chei! e dey pain una?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cristao II wrote:

Every Knee Shall Bow, Every Tongue Shall Tell!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

oloye wrote:

Ore Oloye can I join too :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Guys stand down...i repeat stand down...false threat from the Emirates.....stand down..enjoy your xmas .

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zoldsasok wrote:
oloye wrote:

Ore Oloye can I join too :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Ore mi atata...you already know the answer now...a big fat no. But merry xmas! :thumbs:

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:Guys stand down...i repeat stand down...false threat from the Emirates.....stand down..enjoy your xmas .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, we will be back to winning ways at the Emirates for our next 2 games, starting Monday. You wan come enjoy game, I will make you my guest of honour. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

No need to panic. The EPL title is beyond Wenger!

As per CL, the world will likely end before Arsenal fans will be able to touch the trophy!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”