Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal Haters Association General Meeting

Post by oloye »

Na that yeye boy called Rambo...i dont know what they have given to him this season, he is single handledly changing the fortune of Arsenal
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Cristao II wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:AW spends in January...suffice it to say all Arsenal haters better run, run and never stop running...

It is not the first time he is spending in January.
Different Arsenal.

Issue for Arsenal remains depth a certain positions i.e striker. Still an injury away to the likes of Giroud to facing a calamity. If in Jan AW acquires a quality striker...again to all Arsenal haters.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

Kabalega wrote:Finally saw the game at Dortmund, and now think that there may be trouble ahead. This is the most intelligent and mature Gunner's team since they last won a major trophy. Oh and they are having fun too, which is a sign of trouble.

Thank God for JM's wisdom not to gift them Demba Ba, otherwise the EPL title would have been over right there and then!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Come on its too early to start making assertions like that. We have a long way to go in this season and have a number of very hard games to negotiate starting with the game at Old toilet this Sunday.

One thing that does strike me as odd though is why all the hatred? Arsenal play a brand of football that is positive and entertaining, which the purist love, we don't break legs or park the bus, so why the bad bellus? :shock:

Another thing, it baffles me why a lot of you seem surprised, it means most of you are not free thinking human beings, you just listen to pundits and allow them to make up your minds for you. It seems a lot of you never thought that perhaps the manager who has won the premier league three times might just be able to compete sometime soon when finances were stabilized.

It is surprising to me that a lot here are incapable of doing independent research(which costs nothing now using the internet) to find out Arsenal have been competing this season and doing well with a huge injury list with some key players out and as such have adapted very well. Now these players are set to return over the next few weeks to the squad.

Now i cant say with certainty that we will win any trophies but i can say unequivocally that this Arsenal team is set to and will compete fairly and squarely with anybody in both the PL and in Europe and we now look forward to the hard battles starting with the battle of Old Trafford on Sunday.

So folks, while you all are hating and scampering about like three or four or more blind mice, we shall just enjoy the damn show. :thumbs: :thumbs: :laugh: :lol: :lol:

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

oloye wrote: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: O ye haters of all things Mugunners, the time for action is now, the battle cry is..Arsenal must fall...starting from this Saturday. I dont mind them coming second, i dont mind them reaching the finals of the FA or CL, but they must not wrap their hands around any trophy.

We have to put all resources together to ensure Manure wins this Saturday, and if Moyes knows what is good for him he better come correct this Saturday. If Manure wins this Saturday , i promise to become a Manurist for the rest of the season.

Biko Rooney put ya money where your mouth is, Biko RVP remember your deadly left leg..Arsenal must not get a single point this weekend. :D :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

I like the fact that the haters have opened their own
thread in ready acknowledgement of Arsenal's good
run so far........

Let the war begin..... Should we win on Sunday, you
all will get a taste of the "Triple Guns" (acknowledgement
- Davy Jones).

Should we continue winning, the bombardment will continue......

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

elerineye wrote:
oloye wrote: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: O ye haters of all things Mugunners, the time for action is now, the battle cry is..Arsenal must fall...starting from this Saturday. I dont mind them coming second, i dont mind them reaching the finals of the FA or CL, but they must not wrap their hands around any trophy.

We have to put all resources together to ensure Manure wins this Saturday, and if Moyes knows what is good for him he better come correct this Saturday. If Manure wins this Saturday , i promise to become a Manurist for the rest of the season.

Biko Rooney put ya money where your mouth is, Biko RVP remember your deadly left leg..Arsenal must not get a single point this weekend. :D :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Ore ..how u dey? Where is M15 these days?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

I no go lie sha.. I am not feeling this new Arsenal.. Ned the old one back biko!! :boo: :boo: :boo:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

oloye wrote:
elerineye wrote:

Ore ..how u dey? Where is M15 these days?
I dey my broda, thanks be to the Almighty. As per MI5, he's watching and waiting until Arsenal falters... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

analyzer wrote:I no go lie sha.. I am not feeling this new Arsenal.. Ned the old one back biko!! :boo: :boo: :boo:
Ahhhhhhhhh!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

analyzer wrote:I no go lie sha.. I am not feeling this new Arsenal.. Ned the old one back biko!! :boo: :boo: :boo:
Me too...this one is a kill joy. They have been messing up my predictions..no thanks to that Rambo boy :curse: :curse:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

God is good all the time as E don dey do some like movie trick.Hopefully the boys come correct on Sunday at old toilet. Robby should issue another state of the union the official one befor international break.
Let me go check who is the ref on sunday game.
What ever happen it still got to be Arsenal for life
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:God is good all the time as E don dey do some like movie trick.Hopefully the boys come correct on Sunday at old toilet. Robby should issue another state of the union the official one befor international break.
The ref without a doubt must be a ManU veteran Howard Webb...this is when and where ManU need his experience. This is not the sort of game where you play rookies..i hope the FA realise this :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:God is good all the time as E don dey do some like movie trick.Hopefully the boys come correct on Sunday at old toilet. Robby should issue another state of the union the official one befor international break.
The ref without a doubt must be a ManU veteran Howard Webb...this is when and where ManU need his experience. This is not the sort of game where you play rookies..i hope the FA realise this :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Please i hope you dey joke?Webb is like Messi and Ronaldo put together.He better not show up because of unpaid wages ooh :boo:
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

WoW!!! the hatin' here is unprecedented :shock:

I hope that AFC really stick to you manure scum come Sunday.......just you wait, we got something for una
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Gooner1 wrote:WoW!!! the hatin' here is unprecedented :shock:

I hope that AFC really stick to you manure scum come Sunday.......just you wait, we got something for una
Oh.... I think there's some serious irony and sarcasm going on here........
A number of the haters are peeps who lost their first love (Oloye will understand)
for Arsene Wenger. They now have decision to make :taunt: :taunt: ......

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ebyboy wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:WoW!!! the hatin' here is unprecedented :shock:

Oh.... I think there's some serious irony and sarcasm going on here........
A number of the haters are peeps who lost their first love (Oloye will understand)
for Arsene Wenger. They now have decision to make :taunt: :taunt: ......
:thumbs: :thumbs: Arsenal for life :thumbs: :clap:
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

The gunners have been launching mortar rounds and heavy artillery towards the championship....now their crack team are ready to storm the first obstacle...the fortified bunker of Old Trafford this sunday.

:woot: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Ol'boy no worry. I am on deck to deliver the state of the union address ATF on Sunday. :twisted: :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

That performance yesterday was not typical Assnal.....e do me like film trick.

When do the injuries and Wenger's uselessness begin? I cant wait.....
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Ugbowo wrote:That performance yesterday was not typical Assnal.....e do me like film trick.

Oboy, they are starting to make my EPL weekends one of mixed emotions.. Like Oloye talk - serious Kill Joy right now.. :lol: :lol: . Talking about injuries, they have Theo/Pod/Ox/Flamini out.. Likes of Vermalen riding bench but still churning out Ws after Ws.. I no like am.. mba nu!!!

Can't allow these guys to destabilize the status quo of the past 8 yrs.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Even that Ramsey or Na Rambo sef.. Which kind of rubbish is that.. Aniks need to start praising the boy.. Maybe that will reverse his effect.. :boo: :boo:
Last edited by analyzer on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

analyzer wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:That performance yesterday was not typical Assnal.....e do me like film trick.

Oboy, they are starting to make my EPL weekends one of mixed emotions.. Liek Oloye talk - serious Kill Joy right now.. :lol: :lol: . Talking about injuries, they have Theo/Pod/Ox/Flamini out.. Likes of Vermalen riding bench but still churning out Ws after Ws.. I no like am.. mba nu!!!

Can't allow these guys to destabilize the status quo of the past 8 yrs.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Even that Ramsey or Na Rambo sef.. Which kind of rubbish is that.. Aniks need to start praising the boy.. Maybe that will reverse his effect.. :boo: :boo:
Actually I cant wait for Walcott to come back. Useless stupid player who Wenger would want to alter his line up for.

I have been secretly hoping they will never play Ozil and Cazorla behind the striker and he effing did it yesterday. E pain me well well. LOL

I am also hoping they don't realize that their strongest midfield does not include Wilshere. :taunt:

Anyway once PoDULLski,Oxtail and Walcrap come back normal service will be resumed. Wenger nor get ruthless streak. He will find a way to play them and they will lose him games. :clap: :clap:
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

I have been defending Moyes with vigour since his appointment, but surely he must repay the faith shown in him..
I hope we can trust him to deliver on Sunday..
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Something must be done Nooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!