Jose Peserio lo[o]ses the Cameroonian National team Job

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
chuks69
Egg
Egg
Jose Peserio lo[o]ses the Cameroonian National team Job

Post by chuks69 »

I life a bed at hand is worth more than 2-3 in the bush..
https://nigeriaworld.com/news/source/2024/apr/3/21.html

Belgian Marc Brys has been appointed Rigobert Song’s replacement as Cameroon’s national team coach, the country’s sports ministry announced on Tuesday.

Belgian Marc Brys has been appointed Rigobert Song’s replacement as Cameroon’s national team coach, the country’s sports ministry announced on Tuesday.

Ads by Pubfuture
Majestic Desert Splendor0:00 / 0:00
The 61-year-old has coached 15 clubs in his career, in Belgium, the Netherlands and Saudi Arabia.

His last job was a three-year stint with Leuven.

Brys’ assistant coach will be former Cameroon forward Francois Omam-Biyik, who scored 26 international goals between 1985 and 1998.
afc##
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Jose Peserio looses the Cameroonian National team Job

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chuks69 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:03 pm I life a bed at hand is worth more than 2-3 in the bush..

Ads by Pubfuture
The 61-year-old has coached 15 clubs in his career, in Belgium, the Netherlands and Saudi Arabia.

Brys’ assistant coach will be former Cameroon forward Francois Omam-Biyik, who scored 26 international goals between 1985 and 1998.
dude learn the freak how to know the difference between lose and loose.. my goodness
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

:taunt: :taunt:
Bed and Bird nko?
Hilarious post.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

afc##
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Did Pesiero apply for the Job too?
chuks69 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:03 pm I life a bed at hand is worth more than 2-3 in the bush..

Ads by Pubfuture

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

What is this slave africans love for a white skin man beats me. If these clowns from europe are good as coaches why are they not getting jobs in Europe? think,, think,, peeps I know its hard to do...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Agbako wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:07 pm What is this slave africans love for a white skin man beats me. If these clowns from europe are good as coaches why are they not getting jobs in Europe? think,, think,, peeps I know its hard to do...
you should be more concerned about chuks not know the difference between lose and loose
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I hope you are typing this from your village where you are working as a strong black man in the king's palace like in those Nigerian movies set in a village. If you are not, and you are working in a white man's country, then I would have to ask, what da heck are you talking about? Rigobert Song messed up the opportunity for local coaches, just like Oliseh did for Nigeria..
Agbako wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:07 pm What is this slave africans love for a white skin man beats me. If these clowns from europe are good as coaches why are they not getting jobs in Europe? think,, think,, peeps I know its hard to do...
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:25 pm I hope you are typing this from your village where you are working as a strong black man in the king's palace like in those Nigerian movies set in a village. If you are not, and you are working in a white man's country, then I would have to ask, what da heck are you talking about? Rigobert Song messed up the opportunity for local coaches, just like Oliseh did for Nigeria..
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: leave agbako alone
SuperEagles

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

1naija wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:25 pm I hope you are typing this from your village where you are working as a strong black man in the king's palace like in those Nigerian movies set in a village. If you are not, and you are working in a white man's country, then I would have to ask, what da heck are you talking about? Rigobert Song messed up the opportunity for local coaches, just like Oliseh did for Nigeria..
How come when an FC fails, they don’t mess it up for all foreign coaches, but when LCs don’t get the results (and the requisite support) they mess it up for all LCs?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Cameroon still does not have a coach as the President of Fecafoot, Samuel Eto'o Fils, has refused to recognize the one appointed by the Sports Minister without Fecafoot getting involved.
I see Fifa suspending Cameroon all over again.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:00 pm
How come when an FC fails, they don’t mess it up for all foreign coaches, but when LCs don’t get the results (and the requisite support) they mess it up for all LCs?
hmmmmmmmmm
SuperEagles

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Nigeria was formerly called slave coast, so it stands to reason that alot of it's inhabitants still think like slaves. Sadly, wealth, authority or distance from the slave coast doesn't change ones way of thinking once the connection with Nigeria is already established - more often by birth or ancestry
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:04 pm
Nigeria was formerly called slave coast, so it stands to reason that alot of it's inhabitants still think like slaves. Sadly, wealth, authority or distance from the slave coast doesn't change ones way of thinking once the connection with Nigeria is already established - more often by birth or ancestry
A black man calling a fellow black man a slave is the real slave mentality.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

bamenda boy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:00 am Cameroon still does not have a coach as the President of Fecafoot, Samuel Eto'o Fils, has refused to recognize the one appointed by the Sports Minister without Fecafoot getting involved.
I see Fifa suspending Cameroon all over again.
There is more to this that I did not know either. The national team of Cameroon belongs to the people of Cameroon which makes the president of the Republic the keeper of the team. He has the right to do what he wants with the national team. In Cameroon the president makes laws and he can change them.

Fecafoot on the other hand falls under FIFA.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

CE should drop this "slave", "white", "black" terms when they don't matter. We could have higher level discussions here instead of acting like kids. I am a member of multiple forums but this is the only one where someone insults you first then responds to your post.

There is a specific reason why Cameroon went for a foreign coach. Cameroon has the habits of hiring inexperienced coaches. From what I hear, Omam Biyick is the real coach but because of infighting, the country had to hire a foreigner and place Omam under the foreigner.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

joplass wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:30 pm CE should drop this "slave", "white", "black" terms when they don't matter. We could have higher level discussions here instead of acting like kids. I am a member of multiple forums but this is the only one where someone insults you first then responds to your post.

There is a specific reason why Cameroon went for a foreign coach. Cameroon has the habits of hiring inexperienced coaches. From what I hear, Omam Biyick is the real coach but because of infighting, the country had to hire a foreigner and place Omam under the foreigner.
IF THERE ARE INTERNAL PROBLEMS...

...the way out is not to surrender and bring in foreigners - you get together and address the problems. Those countries dispatching "experts" to Africa are not without their own problems but they don't reach out to Africa to solve their problems. They find ways to resolve it domestically. So should Africa.
Bell
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bell wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:26 am
joplass wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:30 pm CE should drop this "slave", "white", "black" terms when they don't matter. We could have higher level discussions here instead of acting like kids. I am a member of multiple forums but this is the only one where someone insults you first then responds to your post.

...the way out is not to surrender and bring in foreigners - you get together and address the problems. Those countries dispatching "experts" to Africa are not without their own problems but they don't reach out to Africa to solve their problems. They find ways to resolve it domestically. So should Africa.
Bell
Untrue. Totally untrue. This is 2024.
I am here in the UK helping to “solve some of their problems”, much to the chagrin of the English natives, I imagine. :rotf:
You see, advanced countries have no shame shipping in expertise wherever they fall short from wherever they can find it.

The top two honchos of my NHS Trust - Chief Executive and the Executive Medical Director - are Nigerians.
The Chief Clinical Director is also a Nigerian.

And this is just one Trust. In the US, I’m pretty sure it’s even more the case.

So you see, even your premise is wrong and the mentality is so outdated in 2024.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Damunk wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:18 am
Bell wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:26 am

Bell
Untrue. Totally untrue. This is 2024.
I am here in the UK helping to “solve some of their problems”, much to the chagrin of the English natives, I imagine. :rotf:
You see, advanced countries have no shame shipping in expertise wherever they fall short from wherever they can find it.

The top two honchos of my NHS Trust - Chief Executive and the Executive Medical Director - are Nigerians.
The Chief Clinical Director is also a Nigerian.

And this is just one Trust. In the US, I’m pretty sure it’s even more the case.

So you see, even your premise is wrong and the mentality is so outdated in 2024.

THAT'S NOT SHIPPING TO ME

England identifies a need and they searched INTERNALLY for qualified people and used UK based people (maybe even citizens) and you call that "shipping out" problems? Did they look offshore to fill the need and forbid UK natives from applying?
Bell