Phelan claims he was Man U boss for last 5 yrs, not Ferguson

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Phelan claims he was Man U boss for last 5 yrs, not Ferg

Post by cic old boy »

cic old boy wrote:Image
:bump:
http://www.naijiant.com/
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Ferguson was like a general at united, you have to give more than 150% every week or he will throw things at you, he made them attack to the 94th minute, even when the referee had the whistle near his mouth to end the game, united still attacked, hopefully Phelan can bring back this trait with united
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Ferguson was like a general at united, you have to give more than 150% every week or he will throw things at you, he made them attack to the 94th minute, even when the referee had the whistle near his mouth to end the game, united still attacked, hopefully Phelan can bring back this trait with united
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you know United recently won games in the dying minutes

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
kulu wrote:htPhelan remains out of work following his departure from Manchester United and is determined to make his next post that of the manager, and claims to have gained plenty of experience in the role during his time working with Ferguson.
we have all padded our CV at one point or another.
Especially when we are advertising ourselves in order to get a job, which seems to be the desire of Phelan now. I hope he gets that job very soon.
:clap: :clap:

he has now gotten the job, 5 years after the fact

We are all behind you Mikey. Support the team and the coach

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Moyes was right to fire Phelan then because he probably would have sabotaged him.

Quiroz was Ferguson's UEFA man that's why ManU's form dipped in Europe after he left.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Ferguson was like a general at united, you have to give more than 150% every week or he will throw things at you, he made them attack to the 94th minute, even when the referee had the whistle near his mouth to end the game, united still attacked, hopefully Phelan can bring back this trait with united
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you know United recently won games in the dying minutes
swear that looks like a distant memory! can i see past our last 5 or 6 games? all i see i saw was atrocious football on the pitch, thank good ness its over! Phew!!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Kabalega wrote:Moyes was right to fire Phelan then because he probably would have sabotaged him.

Quiroz was Ferguson's UEFA man that's why ManU's form dipped in Europe after he left.
But after Quieroz left, United went all the way to the CL final in 2009, and also in 2011.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Saturday game with cardiff will probably be the most watched game this weekend, will be interesting to see how united responds to the interim manager, i also heard Mourinho had another bust up with Luke Shaw and this was the reason why he had not played the last 2 games and not injury as suggested, dont know how far this is true

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:
kulu wrote:htPhelan remains out of work following his departure from Manchester United and is determined to make his next post that of the manager, and claims to have gained plenty of experience in the role during his time working with Ferguson.
Especially when we are advertising ourselves in order to get a job, which seems to be the desire of Phelan now. I hope he gets that job very soon.

Support the team! Simple.
The coach is already getting supported with his salary and other perks. He is just another employee to help achieve specific goals and he duly gets the credit when things work right. Stop preaching rubbish to justify your blind support for a manager who was obviously all about himself. Well, maybe you are just birds of a feather :mrgreen: .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:

The coach is already getting supported with his salary and other perks. He is just another employee to help achieve specific goals and he duly gets the credit when things work right. Stop preaching rubbish to justify your blind support for a manager who was obviously all about himself. Well, maybe you are just birds of a feather :mrgreen: .
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:

The players are already getting supported with his salary and other perks. He is just another employee to help achieve specific goals and he duly gets the credit when things work right. Stop preaching rubbish to justify your blind support for a manager who was obviously all about himself. Well, maybe you are just birds of a feather :mrgreen: .
nonsense. i supported LVG when he got fired

PS - the coach and backroom staff are part of the TEAM. We win together and lose together

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

benteke wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Moyes was right to fire Phelan then because he probably would have sabotaged him.

But after Quieroz left, United went all the way to the CL final in 2009, and also in 2011.
Please see the highlighted?
How did they perform in the other 3 years compared to the years before his exit?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...against SAF's advice

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
anointed wrote:
tfco wrote:

The players are already getting supported with his salary and other perks. He is just another employee to help achieve specific goals and he duly gets the credit when things work right. Stop preaching rubbish to justify your blind support for a manager who was obviously all about himself. Well, maybe you are just birds of a feather :mrgreen: .
nonsense. i supported LVG when he got fired

PS - the coach and backroom staff are part of the TEAM. We win together and lose together
If you are aware of that why did you 'cleverly' write "Support the team and the coach"? :D

*LVG was fired. Mourinho was fired. The team will always remain. Criticism is part of support. Support the team. Simple!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Kabalega wrote:
benteke wrote:

Please see the highlighted?
How did they perform in the other 3 years compared to the years before his exit?
Not that much different, there's a season around 2006 when United finished bottom of a group with Lille, Villarreal and some other team.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

cic old boy wrote:Image
:bump: 5 years Man U boss, comes back they score 5.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote: :bump: 5 years Man U boss, comes back they score 5.
when you're an assistant, stay in your lane. When you pad your CV and get the boss job...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
when you're an assistant, stay in your lane. When you pad your CV and get the boss job...
If you don't know, the real WE know.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
If you don't know, the real WE know.
...that Our Mike is/was NOT the boss

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
...that Our Mike is/was NOT the boss
WE only care how the real WE are Phelan.