Larry Echejile, Paul Bassey!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

I used to be late to school just to listen to Larry, damn that guy is so good
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

somebody wrote:I used to be late to school just to listen to Larry, damn that guy is so good...
........he makes you wanna slap your......!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

theYemster wrote:The one I had the most respect for was Paul Bassey.
Me too. When you read his reports in Complete football back in the days you get this feeling that he knows what he is talking about. I was going to my old copies of complet football. I tell you gone are the days men. If I am not mistaken didn't Paul Bassey work for the sports section of the Champions newspaper?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Robbynice wrote:
theYemster wrote:The one I had the most respect for was Paul Bassey.
Me too. When you read his reports in Complete football back in the days you get this feeling that he knows what he is talking about. I was going to my old copies of complet football. I tell you gone are the days men. If I am not mistaken didn't Paul Bassey work for the sports section of the Champions newspaper?
Yep...I first knew of him when he was at Champion newspapers; later I think he had some position in CAF...a media related gig.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Paul Bassey is now a member of FIFA press 'whatever the title is'. Dudu-Orumen is also a FIFA consultant, but I respect Paul more because he's much more objective in his analysis than Dudu
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

I used to like Dudu back then. I dunno if he's still as objective sha, but sometimes he talks too much.
Paul Bassey has become a little political (less objective) since he got the position at CAF. Maybe he's back to his objective self, I dunno.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

The last time I went to Naija, I heard some armed Robbers pulled Larry over in his SUV, they tried to take his car and perhaps shoot him, but when he told them He was Larry, they hailed him and let him go.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

anointed wrote:Have you guys heard of Akintunde Akinsemola of OSRC in Ondo State?

He presents Sportsfolio on Saturday and Breakfast Soccer on Mondays.

He rarely misses a Nigerian goal in Europe on Sportsfolio and all the weekend's soccer action are documented fully by 8am on Monday. No true soccer buff misses his shows.
This afternoon we saw Super Eagles in Faro,interviews with Julius Aghahowa,CCC and Christian Chukwu plus a little bit of their training;Etafia was spectacular.We also saw the highlights of Bolton V Villa and a documentary on Mali 2002.Sunday Oliseh gave us some nice dance steps.Sportsfolio is really great,people in Ife,Minna,Lokoja,Auchi,Oshogbo,Ado and some parts of Lagos don't miss it.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Schillachi wrote:The last time I went to Naija, I heard some armed Robbers pulled Larry over in his SUV, they tried to take his car and perhaps shoot him, but when he told them He was Larry, they hailed him and let him go.
I heard that happened to Pele in Brazil. I heard it frol Larry live on TV. Don't know if it ever happened to Larry on TV.