Next U23 prospects

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Next U23 prospects

Post by patrick »

Cedric Omogui == 19 goals in 17 games for Mallorca B team.
Sanni Adedoyin(CB)== Highly rated at Brescia Primavera
Stanley Amuzie(LB)== Highly rated left back, he has been tipped to make his debut in 2014 for Parma
Anthony Bassey(CM/AM)== On the the radar of Standard Liege
Emmanuel Daniel(GK) == One of the most promising goalkeepers in Nigeria
Last edited by patrick on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Next U23 prospects

Post by patrick »

Also on the radar

GK: Osigwe & Alampasu

RB: Musa & Aigbe

LB: Collins, Udoh & Madu

CB: S. Eze, W. Ndidi & A. Abubakar

DM: Oliseh, Shehu, Ayinoko, U Solomon, G. Jamabo & Adejumobi

CM/AM: Aniekan, Ajagun, E. Emerun, Moses Simon, I.Ogude, V.Okeuhie, Aliyu Okechukwu M. Ashiru , T. Solomon, Alhassan Ibrahim & Moses Odubajo

ST: Onuachi, Ajayi, Razak, Umar, Gero, Kayode, Onyenkuru, Henty, Irobiso, Chukwuma & Success

Highlighted players are eligible for 2015 Flying Eagles
Last edited by patrick on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Forgot to put my picks on the other thread:

Christian Pyabara (CM/AM - 17)
Very young and promising player, he was the top-goalscorer at the 2012 Shell Cup, and would've probably been part of the Golden Eaglets if he didn't join Sharks. Is part of Keshi's CHAN squad.
needs to work on his headers :lol:
Abdullahi Shehu (DM/CM - 20)
Very young and cerebral Midfielder of Kano Pillars, kid really knows how to play a pass!!!!
In my opinion he was wasted at Right Back for the U-20, but as mystic said "His talent was still evident". Was recently invited to Keshi's CHAN squad.
Oghenekaro Etebo (AM/WF - 18)
What else can be said about this kid? He came out of no where to almost becoming the top-goalscorer in the NPL. Dude has pace to burn and is very good at set pieces. Also part of the CHAN squad
Azubuike Okechukwu (CM/DM - 20)
Heard some rave reviews about this kid, haven't seen him play but it sound like the guy is a real workhorse in the Midfield.
Was also invited to the CHAN squad.
Last edited by Sunset on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
kone
Egg
Egg

Post by kone »

So out of all these midfilders we still cannot find an okocha, I mean why is it hard to find a skillful dribbler midfilder
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

No Iheanacho or Musa Yahaya?
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kone wrote:So out of all these midfilders we still cannot find an okocha, I mean why is it hard to find a skillful dribbler midfilder
mo...ron.... :roll:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
kone
Egg
Egg

Post by kone »

A country of 170 million and we cannot find a great playmaker, I mean natural playmaker he dosent even have to be very skillful aka like okicha but he should be atleast creative very creative big shame
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

kone wrote:A country of 170 million and we cannot find a great playmaker, I mean natural playmaker he dosent even have to be very skillful aka like okicha but he should be atleast creative very creative big shame
At your age shouldnt you be trying to be the play maker we have been missing since okocha? You are on here talking $#% like always
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

ogasir wrote:No Iheanacho or Musa Yahaya?
My bad, thanks for adding the two playmakers :thumbs:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Pato,
What happened to those players originally part of the U17 setup that failed the MRI at the last minute? Are they in the U20 picture or have they disappeared beyond trace? Also the original 1st choice 'keeper that was keeping Alampasu out of the team until he got injured?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Damunk wrote:Pato,
What happened to those players originally part of the U17 setup that failed the MRI at the last minute? Are they in the U20 picture or have they disappeared beyond trace? Also the original 1st choice 'keeper that was keeping Alampasu out of the team until he got injured?
Manu Garba said that all of them will form the fulcrum of the new Flying Eagles: Saddam Auta, Izu Omego, Adeyinka Adebayo, Ifeanyi Matthew, Bernald Bulbwa, Mustapha Abdulahi and Ibrahim Alhassan
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Pato,
I believe his name is Adeyinka Adewale.
Also, the likes of Theophilus Solomon, Michael Olaitan and Leke James would probably be in the U23 mix.
patrick wrote:
Manu Garba said that all of them will form the fulcrum of the new Flying Eagles: Saddam Auta, Izu Omego, Adeyinka Adebayo, Ifeanyi Matthew, Bernald Bulbwa, Mustapha Abdulahi and Ibrahim Alhassan
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Otitokoro wrote:Pato,
I believe his name is Adeyinka Adewale.
Also, the likes of Theophilus Solomon, Michael Olaitan and Leke James would probably be in the U23 mix.
patrick wrote:
Thank you but Leke James(1992) is above the age limit, any player born below 1993 is not eligible
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Sunset wrote:Oghenekaro Etebo (AM/WF - 18)
What else can be said about this kid? He came out of no where to almost becoming the top-goalscorer in the NPL. Dude has pace to burn and is very good at set pieces. Also part of the CHAN squad
How good is this guy? Have you seen him play? I have read great things about him; can he make the CHAN team?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

kone wrote:So out of all these midfilders we still cannot find an okocha, I mean why is it hard to find a skillful dribbler midfilder
Unfortunately no one of the 160m Nigerians have the excellent scouting skill that you so humbly possess. The tragedy though is that you are wasting such talent yarning opaks on CE and expecting others to do a job that comes naturally for you
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Thanks Pato for doing this. I will try to put together a dossier on the eligible players.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

akamoke wrote:
Unfortunately no one of the 160m Nigerians have the excellent scouting skill that you so humbly possess. The tragedy though is that you are wasting such talent yarning opaks on CE and expecting others to do a job that comes naturally for you
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Gotti wrote:
akamoke wrote:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

cito us wrote:
Gotti wrote:
akamoke wrote:
DAMN!!!!! :shock:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Please vacant this thread :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Aneke’s finish was all his own outstanding work. With the outside of his right foot he bent a shot past Amos and into the top corner from just inside the penalty area. It was a stunning goal from the Arsenal youngster and put Crewe deservedly ahead in the game. It could be an early contender for our goal of 2014 already!
Read more at http://www.crewealex.net/news/article/c ... EVV0kVI.99
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chuks Aneke hangs again :thumbs:

http://www.flashscore.com/match/MeOAecvq/#match-summary
Last edited by patrick on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Arsenal U21 leftback just posted this pictured on twitter Our Year pic.twitter.com/cfpLe5jY9a

https://twitter.com/Arinse_Uade

Arinse Uade
Left-sided wide man Arinse was spotted by first-team coach Neil Banfield in an Independent Schools match.
Strong and committed, the versatile youngster is capable of operating anywhere on the left side and can also play in central defence.
Arinse Uade Profile
Born December 26, 1995
London
Position: Defender
Squad Number:
Previous Club(s)
Another Hale Ender, the athletic defender is a Nigeria Under-17 international and impressed for Steve Gatting’s Under-16s last season with a string of consistent performances.
http://www.arsenal.com/academy/players/arinse-uade