IDEYE's EXPLOSION: Supersport Insists on its story…..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
IDEYE's EXPLOSION: Supersport Insists on its story…..

Post by Enugu II »

Brown Ideye to quit Dynamo Kyiv
by Sammy Wejinya 06 January 2014, 19:52
http://www.supersport.com/football/nige ... ynamo_Kyiv

On January 2, supersport.com reported that Nigerian striker, Brown Ideye has declared his intention to leave Ukrainian club, Dynamo Kyiv.

“I have worked hard for Dynamo Kyiv. I scored 12 league goals in my first season at the club and 17 goals last season. The coach (Oleg Blohkin) knows what I can do but since I am no longer getting the opportunities I deserve, I believe it’s time for me to pack my bags and leave,” Ideye told supersport.com.

Ideye amongst other things said that: “I have given my blood and sweat to Dynamo Kyiv. It was my goal that helped the club to qualify for the Uefa Champions League last season so to be treated like this is just not right.

“I had a serious but honest discussion with the president (of Dynamo Kyiv, Ihur Sukis) and we reached a mutual agreement.

“I will be allowed to leave if the club receives a good offer but you know how these things work; nothing is decided until a deal is actually reached.< /p>

“To be honest, I think it will be hard for the club to let me leave right now because Mbokani is currently serving a ban but I have told them to buy another striker as my replacement if I eventually leave."

Recently, it has been brought to our notice that Ideye has denied granting such an interview claiming he was “grossly misquoted.”

We however wish to state that we stand by our original story as we had the interview recorded.

We also wish to assure our readers that supersport.com will continue to strive for excellence, truth and professionalism at all times.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics