Rangers revel in players Chan outing

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rangers revel in players Chan outing

Post by jette1 »

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/news/4127 ... an-players

Enugu Rangers are still revelling in the performance of their players that represented Nigeria at the recently concluded African Nations Championship (Chan).

Join us on Facebook and Twitter for more interaction over this.

The Flying Antelopes were the most represented club in the team with four of their players included in the 23-man squad.

Chigozie Agbim manned the post throughout the tournament, Ugonna Uzochukwu impressed all through and even scored a great goal against Morocco, Chinonso Obiozor scored the winning goal for Nigeria in the third-place match while Ejike Uzoenyi was adjudged as the Most Valuable Player in the competition.

An official of the club, Foster Chime, while talking about the achievements of the players assured that the club which produced the likes Christian Chukwu, Jay-Jay Okocha, Joseph Enakhaire amongst others, will not cease to produce players for the national team.

"We have four players at the tournament, Ejike Uzoenyi, Ugonna Uzochukwu, Chigozie Agbim, and Christian Obiozor, who did not only participate but were useful throughout the tournament," told News Agency of Nigeria.

"Uzoenyi won the best player at the tournament, while Obiozor won the bronze for the country with his only debut goal of the tournament. As it stands, the four players are being circled by foreign clubs, while the Eagles team B captain, Agbim’s contract has been up with us."
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."