ghanian footballer Martey calls Mikel his idol

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
ghanian footballer Martey calls Mikel his idol

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Michael Martey is an up coming young footballer who believes Kotoko is the club that can help him shine and be called into the Black Stars one day.

The 19 year old rising star from Chorkor / Mamprobi, the same neighborhood that produced Black Stars top players including veteran Awuley Quaye and Stephen Appiah said he loves adventure that is why he wants to leave the capital and go out to see and face the realities of life.

Born to a footballer and a trader, his parents initially did not allow him to play because they wanted him to complete his education, at least to the secondary level, so he was restricted till he himself sneaked out to go and play the game he loves most.

Because of his speed and aggressiveness, he is loved by team managers and coaches any where he plays.

Martey who loves to be called Zabaa has featured for teams like Golden Bliss colts football, before maturing to fit into Pan Africa at Alajo, Gbawe United, Barcelona in the Eastern Region and Bazooka in the Upper West Region.

His idol is Nigeria’s Mikel Obi, but enjoys the swift moves and turns of Spain midfielder Inesta. The Black Stars players he admires most are John Boye, Jonathan Mensah, Daniel Opare, Samuel Inkoom, Harrison Afful and David Addy, all defenders. He also admires the captain Asamoah Gyan.

Martey’s best dish is rice and beans with salad leaves decorated on. His hobbies are football and music and he believes he can reah the top of his career and buy his dream car which is not yet manufactured.

His most comfortable position on the field is defensive midfield, but can attack like a bull when his team is down and that makes his the exceptional player.

He is a staunch fan of the Black Stars, his national team and he is very sure that Ghana will make it at the FIFA World Cup at least to the Semi Final stage and be counted among the best four.

“Players in Ghana will get big chances and opportunities if the Black Stars shine, so I am in favour of Ghana going very far to the medal zone. I think we can be third and that is even a record for Africa. I pray that we go to the medal zone so that I will also be seen as a player from Ghana” he expressed.

Martey has no manager and wants somebody to cater for his welfare as he plays and he has assured that he will never disgrace his manager, but play and reach the top of the game.
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/S ... ?ID=302221

bobo no even pick essien
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved