Live Uefa Champions League Draw

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Live Uefa Champions League Draw

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Damn Chelshyt is lucky :curse: wish it was REAL :curse:

NOW they play Athletic without their goalie and it will be shocking if Costa recovers in time from his hammy injury :boo:

Lucky? This is probably the worst team they could have got imho.

As for the goalie thing, UEFA already ruled that the option for the kid to play lies entirely with Atleti. Also did you see the last atleti game? Atleti tore barca up without Costa, with him it may have been 3-0 instead of 1 but they'll be just fine against Chelsea, Villa & Adrian are more than capable.
Feel free to turn the switch to the ON position in your brain homie! Why do you always rush to yarn OPAKS just to let your voice be heard :ohmy:

I mean in what world would a performance against a Shyt Barca defense be compared to performing against a Mourinho led defense without your best striker Diego Costa :ohmy:

I mean come on are you kidding me :ohmy: And oh yeah there is the likelihood that they will also be playing without their first choice goalie ..... oh yeah I'm sure Mourinho would have rather faced Madrid or Bayern...smh :roll:

aniks, you don't have to react like a small pikin.

People already pointed out to you, there's no maybe about it, Courtois WILL face chelsea.

Stylistically, I've highlighted WHY I think chelsea got their worst possible draw. YOU are looking at names and reputations, I'm not concerned about that, at this stage it doesn't matter that much ESPECIALLY when these are the four best teams. I'm looking at matchups and style. Every weapon chelsea has shown this season, from wing trickery to power to discipline, Atleti has the ability to handle and handle excellently. And yes, I think Mourinho would rather have faced Bayern or Real, they're tough rivals but they present an easier puzzle.

Sometimes you speak and I wonder whether you watch anything other than arsenal and the epl and the occasional Real game or whether you think of the concepts of the sport. Real and Bayern would be more likely to attack Chelsea and try to impose their will on Chelsea, the exact thing Mourinho excels in. Atleti are built with a defensive mindset, it's the club spirit and has been that way through time. Just by that notion, you should already know they won't play into what is chelsea and mourinho's strength. Come on man, reason these things out.

We'll see how it goes. Good luck to Chelsea, they've done well and will fight but this is no psg they're up against.
So you are telling me that the Chelshyt that wilted in the face of PSG ' s attack in Paris would rather face CRon, Bale, Di maria or diving king Robben, Ribery rather than David Villa, Kobe and Adrian :mrgreen:

My ribs ohhhhhh

You don come with your aboh mbaise logic again :rotf:

Let me break it down a bit for you.

You're looking at names and salivating forgetting that names don't play the game. At this level it's a matter of matchups, there's a reason dortmund beat real last year, there's a reason bayern were able to beast past barca, there's a reason atletico made barcelona look feeble in attack this year, there's a reason dortmund should have come back against real, it's not by names.

Remember back in the days of the invincibles, what was a team that gave Arsenal trouble EVERY time? Bolton and that rascal Sam Allardyce abi? WHY? Stylistically, the matchup was just trouble for Arsenal. Now magnify that trouble times 10. Imagine that trouble was coming from a BIG side.
That's what Chelsea is up against, they're facing a side that does what Chelsea wants to do and does it better. Chelsea has struggled in the epl this year against teams that do what atleti does, patient well-organized teams who concentrate and focus, sides who are babies at what atleti has done for seasons now.

In other words, if ALL four teams perform at their peak and do what they do best, atleti is the toughest matchup for chelsea. Their style presents more puzzles for Mourinho than Bayern's or Real's. With bayern and real, you know the names there and know what you have to do, if you do it perfectly, they don't break in. Heck Arsenal handled Bayern! With atleti, their style will force chelsea into exposing their weaknesses.

I'm not denying what bayern can do or indeed what Real can do, but even the majestic invincibles attacks were handled easily in europe, there's a reason why. No be by names alone. And yes chelsea made STUPID mistakes in paris and have done so all season but all three sides would punish those mistakes anyway not just bayern and real.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

YUJAM wrote:I can't speak that confidently about Chelski :idea:
Tbite wrote:
YUJAM wrote:I think the Chelsea vs Atleti game should be interesting. Both guys are interesting tacticians.

I will give Chelski the slight advantage because they play the return leg at home. BUT as we have seen this season, La Liga sides are no joke especially the ones at the very top of their table. If Chelski don't come with their A game, they will certainly be humiliated
and Vice Versa
YUjam go cry if we win dis ting again o.. :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

paj wrote:
YUJAM wrote:I can't speak that confidently about Chelski :idea:
Tbite wrote:
YUJAM wrote:I think the Chelsea vs Atleti game should be interesting. Both guys are interesting tacticians.

I will give Chelski the slight advantage because they play the return leg at home. BUT as we have seen this season, La Liga sides are no joke especially the ones at the very top of their table. If Chelski don't come with their A game, they will certainly be humiliated
and Vice Versa
YUjam go cry if we win dis ting again o.. :taunt:
Na today? South American Suarez and African Drogba don make am cry before. it's time for an European Torres to do the honor...
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

A great man once said and I quote "wetin concern agbero with overload." (Robbynice).

So, my thing here is that how come opaks are flowing left and right about Chelsea? The truth of the matter here is, Athletico is the best team in the Semi after Chelsea. Athletico is a team I wished Chelsea would not face because of their unpredictablity. We know what Bayern is bringing to the table, we know what Real is bringing to the table but Athletico poses more threats than anybody else. Athletico reminds me of that team that defeated Chelsea both home and away this season. It's gon be bloody but I say Chelsea wins on PKs.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

kolinzo wrote:A great man once said and I quote "wetin concern agbero with overload." (Robbynice).

So, my thing here is that how come opaks are flowing left and right about Chelsea? The truth of the matter here is, Athletico is the best team in the Semi after Chelsea. Athletico is a team I wished Chelsea would not face because of their unpredictablity. We know what Bayern is bringing to the table, we know what Real is bringing to the table but Athletico poses more threats than anybody else. Athletico reminds me of that team that defeated Chelsea both home and away this season. It's gon be bloody but I say Chelsea wins on PKs.
OPAKSDEMUS , IT'S ATLETICO :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:

NOW they play Athletic without their goalie and it will be shocking if Costa recovers in time from his hammy injury :boo:

As for the goalie thing, UEFA already ruled that the option for the kid to play lies entirely with Atleti. Also did you see the last atleti game? Atleti tore barca up without Costa, with him it may have been 3-0 instead of 1 but they'll be just fine against Chelsea, Villa & Adrian are more than capable.
Feel free to turn the switch to the ON position in your brain homie! Why do you always rush to yarn OPAKS just to let your voice be heard :ohmy:

I mean in what world would a performance against a Shyt Barca defense be compared to performing against a Mourinho led defense without your best striker Diego Costa :ohmy:

I mean come on are you kidding me :ohmy: And oh yeah there is the likelihood that they will also be playing without their first choice goalie ..... oh yeah I'm sure Mourinho would have rather faced Madrid or Bayern...smh :roll:

People already pointed out to you, there's no maybe about it, Courtois WILL face chelsea.

Stylistically, I've highlighted WHY I think chelsea got their worst possible draw. YOU are looking at names and reputations, I'm not concerned about that, at this stage it doesn't matter that much ESPECIALLY when these are the four best teams. I'm looking at matchups and style. Every weapon chelsea has shown this season, from wing trickery to power to discipline, Atleti has the ability to handle and handle excellently. And yes, I think Mourinho would rather have faced Bayern or Real, they're tough rivals but they present an easier puzzle.

Sometimes you speak and I wonder whether you watch anything other than arsenal and the epl and the occasional Real game or whether you think of the concepts of the sport. Real and Bayern would be more likely to attack Chelsea and try to impose their will on Chelsea, the exact thing Mourinho excels in. Atleti are built with a defensive mindset, it's the club spirit and has been that way through time. Just by that notion, you should already know they won't play into what is chelsea and mourinho's strength. Come on man, reason these things out.

We'll see how it goes. Good luck to Chelsea, they've done well and will fight but this is no psg they're up against.
So you are telling me that the Chelshyt that wilted in the face of PSG ' s attack in Paris would rather face CRon, Bale, Di maria or diving king Robben, Ribery rather than David Villa, Kobe and Adrian :mrgreen:

My ribs ohhhhhh

You don come with your aboh mbaise logic again :rotf:

Let me break it down a bit for you.

You're looking at names and salivating forgetting that names don't play the game. At this level it's a matter of matchups, there's a reason dortmund beat real last year, there's a reason bayern were able to beast past barca, there's a reason atletico made barcelona look feeble in attack this year, there's a reason dortmund should have come back against real, it's not by names.

Remember back in the days of the invincibles, what was a team that gave Arsenal trouble EVERY time? Bolton and that rascal Sam Allardyce abi? WHY? Stylistically, the matchup was just trouble for Arsenal. Now magnify that trouble times 10. Imagine that trouble was coming from a BIG side.
That's what Chelsea is up against, they're facing a side that does what Chelsea wants to do and does it better. Chelsea has struggled in the epl this year against teams that do what atleti does, patient well-organized teams who concentrate and focus, sides who are babies at what atleti has done for seasons now.

In other words, if ALL four teams perform at their peak and do what they do best, atleti is the toughest matchup for chelsea. Their style presents more puzzles for Mourinho than Bayern's or Real's. With bayern and real, you know the names there and know what you have to do, if you do it perfectly, they don't break in. Heck Arsenal handled Bayern! With atleti, their style will force chelsea into exposing their weaknesses.

I'm not denying what bayern can do or indeed what Real can do, but even the majestic invincibles attacks were handled easily in europe, there's a reason why. No be by names alone. And yes chelsea made STUPID mistakes in paris and have done so all season but all three sides would punish those mistakes anyway not just bayern and real.
yawnnnnnnn .... wake me up when u type something worth reading .... lol dissertation full of IFs.... :mrgreen: Yeah Athletic that couldn't punish a Shyt Barca defense go punish a Mourinho defense without their star striker :rotf:
Last edited by anikulapo on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ekorian wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:

My ribs ohhhhhh
Go and rewatch Real vs Dortmund's second leg where Madrid lost by 2 nil. They are very vulnerable at the back and Borrusia were simply unlucky to have missed so many scoring chances. In addition, Mourinho would have been extra motivated to defeat his former employer. Any of the remaining 3 teams have a change of lifting the trophy but count Real out IMO...
Sensitive Elizabeth, when I yab you now u go begin catch feelings :mrgreen: abeg since when did Chelshyt acquire the strike force of Reus and Lewandwoski :mrgreen: And on what planet will Lil Mo decide to go all out attack like Dirtmund?

Again more signs of oxygen deprivation :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..hey..AnikuBingo..U go support us through this? :taunt:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:

My ribs ohhhhhh
Go and rewatch Real vs Dortmund's second leg where Madrid lost by 2 nil. They are very vulnerable at the back and Borrusia were simply unlucky to have missed so many scoring chances. In addition, Mourinho would have been extra motivated to defeat his former employer. Any of the remaining 3 teams have a change of lifting the trophy but count Real out IMO...
Sensitive Elizabeth, when I yab you now u go begin catch feelings :mrgreen: abeg since when did Chelshyt acquire the strike force of Reus and Lewandwoski :mrgreen: And on what planet will Lil Mo decide to go all out attack like Dirtmund?

Again more signs of oxygen deprivation :mrgreen:
Buffalo Bull, you can't decipher the game hence big names just gives you goose bumps. Thats why you are always MIA when assanal is playing teams like City, Chlesea, Real, Barca or Bayern.
I'll give Platinum the honor to drill some football sense into that big skull of yours :lol:
Last edited by Ekorian on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

paj wrote:..hey..AnikuBingo..U go support us through this? :taunt:
PaJuMan....una don fulfill my game plan .... Nah it's over for you apes :mrgreen: And Liverpool will make sure you walk alone :mrgreen:

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
yawnnnnnnn .... wake me up when u type something worth reading .... lol dissertation full of IFs.... :mrgreen: Yeah Athletic that couldn't punish a Shyt Barca defense go punish a Mourinho defense without their star striker :rotf:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You be full yeye.

You keep on talking about 'athletic' that couldn't punish the 'shyt' barca, it wasn't too long ago that real madrid played this same 'shyt' barca defense, please tell the class, how did that game end? :mrgreen:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Haba Sisi-Eko...why all the feelings nah? Abeg punch in your soccer weight class with the likes of the PIG and PaJ biko ... :taunt: :taunt: leave me and Plati... we sabi our level :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You be full yeye.

You keep on talking about 'athletic' that couldn't punish the 'shyt' barca, it wasn't too long ago that real madrid played this same 'shyt' barca defense, please tell the class, how did that game end? :mrgreen:
They were robbed with a red card and don't tell me Bartra is better than Pique :ohmy: haba you like to argue sha...abegi weather is too good and it's Friday .... abeg make i go enjoy life with my kids biko :taunt:

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You be full yeye.

They were robbed with a red card and don't tell me Bartra is better than Pique :ohmy: haba you like to argue sha...abegi weather is too good and it's Friday .... abeg make i go enjoy life with my kids biko :taunt:
Enjoy sir. We go see how the semi's pan out.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You be full yeye.

Enjoy sir. We go see how the semi's pan out.
Cool and as I go dey Canada tomorrow .. I go pray for the other semi finals lol 8-)

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

these 2 guys don spoil this thread going back and forth..my goodness who wants to read this rubbish.. abeg mods send them to their assanal season thread ..haba none stop , none stop like say we all became members of CE to read una worthless rants back and forth

for goodness sake it is Friday , there is a Jamaican festival at Galveston on Saturday..carry una wahala go :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Now from telling CE say e dey go gym, e don announce say e dey go canada
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

anikulapo wrote:
PaJuMan....una don fulfill my game plan .... Nah it's over for you apes :mrgreen: And Liverpool will make sure you walk alone :mrgreen:
...we aint gonna get scalded 5-1 like U Chimp-Asses.. :lol: ..quick question...which do U think was more fun to watch..the 5-1 or the 6Love? :tic:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
...we aint gonna get scalded 5-1 like U Chimp-Asses.. :lol: ..quick question...which do U think was more fun to watch..the 5-1 or the 6Love? :tic:
Groupie, who be WE? :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You Ain't no fan of Chelshyt so stop trying too hard :taunt: They are just not into you :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ekorian wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Have you been following the CL and La Liga games? Atletico is stronger than Real and Chelsea will need a divine intervention a la 2012 CL to defeat the Simeone's Boys!
Are you high on drugs or suffering from oxygen deprivation to the brain...I mean, seriously :shock: :lol: :lol: this nonsense doesn't even deserve a response :rotf:
Can you engage in a civil discourse without being crass and uncouth. Must you remind us daily that you are from the Buffalo's ghetto? Grow up man :roll:
LOL you are asking for pigs to fly..Try to ask for something realistic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

anikulapo wrote:
paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You Ain't no fan of Chelshyt so stop trying too hard :taunt: They are just not into you :taunt: :taunt:
...I said WE..as in Chelsea....not "OUI"...that word that denotes what Arsenal says each time a team in top four unzips their trouser... :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

una go wait tire, the day he abused Robby on this forum was the day i wonder how the guy gets to post here.. offers nothing on Nigerian football , but abuses everybody on assanal threads.. such an irritant.. talk less of how bobo was trying to toast kofo... sotey make i fast foward.... he had to learn speech classes and joined a gym ..kofo serve am .. the thing enter him body .. me sef follow am cry :D
metalalloy wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Have you been following the CL and La Liga games? Atletico is stronger than Real and Chelsea will need a divine intervention a la 2012 CL to defeat the Simeone's Boys!
Are you high on drugs or suffering from oxygen deprivation to the brain...I mean, seriously :shock: :lol: :lol: this nonsense doesn't even deserve a response :rotf:
Can you engage in a civil discourse without being crass and uncouth. Must you remind us daily that you are from the Buffalo's ghetto? Grow up man :roll:
LOL you are asking for pigs to fly..Try to ask for something realistic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

All thus is too much talk... All Atletico will do is Courtois is injured and missing for two weeks.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

...I said WE..as in Chelsea....not "OUI"...that word that denotes what Arsenal says each time a team in top four unzips their trouser... :lol: :lol:
Ol boy all dis wan na yam ... make you stop this forcing to feel among nah :mrgreen: :mrgreen: haba them don refuse ya membership so make you take style join Spastic for Man City

MLK.