Live Uefa Champions League Draw

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Live Uefa Champions League Draw

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Real meets another Belgium team , kai..Schalke, Dortmund and now Bayern
So those cities are now in Belgium? Did you never learn basic geography?
Olodo, so Bayern nah City :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

yeap, got an A in Geography :D however how is your monkey see monkey do TV formation delegation runs coming around :D
Munich, Dortmund and Schalke are areas in Germany not Belgium you Class A Olodo. :lol:

Take time to think before you post. What a muppet. 50,000 posts of BS. :lol:
i think you should go back and edit the Bayern part.. I am still searching for a city named Bayern in Germnay :D
Says the man who thinks Bayern is in Belgium. And Dortmund. And Schalke.

What a know-nothing! :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

yeyeman...i support bigpokey...lmao

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Coach wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Real meets another Belgium team , kai..Schalke, Dortmund and now Bayern
:lol: Dunce.

:D
Typical Pokey, pitiful, languid and absolutely thick.

All the more reason to put yourself out of your misery. Pokeycide, theres no point living. A fully grown, professionally thick sh*tbag. A disgrace to whatever Kobo was paid to have you educated in the tree's top by a drunk Rafiki with Alzheimers. Sh*t for brains, the type of excrement the green flies pass up on, favouring Kwashiokor instead of ingesting the brain cell liquefying, Pokey Jacobsfeld Disease. Cows have been put down for less. Primatial roadkill, whatever species of ape a Pokey is, you're a disgrace to that very taxonomy. Brainless nonentity, the type to suffer concussion wrestling with their shadow. Birth certificate reads 'from parts unknown', no womb would bare the shame of having housed such a syndromic invalid. Bush meat on legs, sell yourself to an abattoir, thick angel*.

...Thick lipped, arms long enough to touch the floor when standing, herniated belly button, wide spaced teeth, every sign of Syphilis, go and eat some 'Belgium chocolate', aisle 13 in Walmart, same shelf as the bleach and spelt the same. Warehouse box shifter, hold your breath for the whole of your night shift. F*cking fat necked "hey you guys" from the Goonies, not a single photo from your childhood, everyone's an aunty, not a soul claims ownership. Bath for a bed for the whole of your adolescence, kennel fed, kept outside, "the air will do you good", pointless, worthless, kinfolk will bring onions to your wake to simulate crying.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Damn Chelshyt is lucky :curse: wish it was REAL :curse:

NOW they play Athletic without their goalie and it will be shocking if Costa recovers in time from his hammy injury :boo:

Lucky? This is probably the worst team they could have got imho.

As for the goalie thing, UEFA already ruled that the option for the kid to play lies entirely with Atleti. Also did you see the last atleti game? Atleti tore barca up without Costa, with him it may have been 3-0 instead of 1 but they'll be just fine against Chelsea, Villa & Adrian are more than capable.
Feel free to turn the switch to the ON position in your brain homie! Why do you always rush to yarn OPAKS just to let your voice be heard :ohmy:

I mean in what world would a performance against a Shyt Barca defense be compared to performing against a Mourinho led defense without your best striker Diego Costa :ohmy:

I mean come on are you kidding me :ohmy: And oh yeah there is the likelihood that they will also be playing without their first choice goalie ..... oh yeah I'm sure Mourinho would have rather faced Madrid or Bayern...smh :roll:

aniks, you don't have to react like a small pikin.

People already pointed out to you, there's no maybe about it, Courtois WILL face chelsea.

Stylistically, I've highlighted WHY I think chelsea got their worst possible draw. YOU are looking at names and reputations, I'm not concerned about that, at this stage it doesn't matter that much ESPECIALLY when these are the four best teams. I'm looking at matchups and style. Every weapon chelsea has shown this season, from wing trickery to power to discipline, Atleti has the ability to handle and handle excellently. And yes, I think Mourinho would rather have faced Bayern or Real, they're tough rivals but they present an easier puzzle.

Sometimes you speak and I wonder whether you watch anything other than arsenal and the epl and the occasional Real game or whether you think of the concepts of the sport. Real and Bayern would be more likely to attack Chelsea and try to impose their will on Chelsea, the exact thing Mourinho excels in. Atleti are built with a defensive mindset, it's the club spirit and has been that way through time. Just by that notion, you should already know they won't play into what is chelsea and mourinho's strength. Come on man, reason these things out.

We'll see how it goes. Good luck to Chelsea, they've done well and will fight but this is no psg they're up against.
So you are telling me that the Chelshyt that wilted in the face of PSG ' s attack in Paris would rather face CRon, Bale, Di maria or diving king Robben, Ribery rather than David Villa, Kobe and Adrian :mrgreen:

My ribs ohhhhhh

You don come with your aboh mbaise logic again :rotf:

Let me break it down a bit for you.

You're looking at names and salivating forgetting that names don't play the game. At this level it's a matter of matchups, there's a reason dortmund beat real last year, there's a reason bayern were able to beast past barca, there's a reason atletico made barcelona look feeble in attack this year, there's a reason dortmund should have come back against real, it's not by names.

Remember back in the days of the invincibles, what was a team that gave Arsenal trouble EVERY time? Bolton and that rascal Sam Allardyce abi? WHY? Stylistically, the matchup was just trouble for Arsenal. Now magnify that trouble times 10. Imagine that trouble was coming from a BIG side.
That's what Chelsea is up against, they're facing a side that does what Chelsea wants to do and does it better. Chelsea has struggled in the epl this year against teams that do what atleti does, patient well-organized teams who concentrate and focus, sides who are babies at what atleti has done for seasons now.

In other words, if ALL four teams perform at their peak and do what they do best, atleti is the toughest matchup for chelsea. Their style presents more puzzles for Mourinho than Bayern's or Real's. With bayern and real, you know the names there and know what you have to do, if you do it perfectly, they don't break in. Heck Arsenal handled Bayern! With atleti, their style will force chelsea into exposing their weaknesses.

I'm not denying what bayern can do or indeed what Real can do, but even the majestic invincibles attacks were handled easily in europe, there's a reason why. No be by names alone. And yes chelsea made STUPID mistakes in paris and have done so all season but all three sides would punish those mistakes anyway not just bayern and real.
yawnnnnnnn .... wake me up when u type something worth reading .... lol dissertation full of IFs.... :mrgreen: Yeah Athletic that couldn't punish a Shyt Barca defense go punish a Mourinho defense without their star striker :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I cannot help you any more aniks, I'll just let you keep running your mouth from here on out. He who does not want to learn cannot be forced.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

platinum wrote:

NOW they play Athletic without their goalie and it will be shocking if Costa recovers in time from his hammy injury :boo:

As for the goalie thing, UEFA already ruled that the option for the kid to play lies entirely with Atleti. Also did you see the last atleti game? Atleti tore barca up without Costa, with him it may have been 3-0 instead of 1 but they'll be just fine against Chelsea, Villa & Adrian are more than capable.
You need to talk less and listen more aniks.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Shame no go let aniks enter this thread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Ekorian wrote:
Have you been following the CL and La Liga games? Atletico is stronger than Real and Chelsea will need a divine intervention a la 2012 CL to defeat the Simeone's Boys!
Mumu just like to blow hot air!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Have you been following the CL and La Liga games? Atletico is stronger than Real and Chelsea will need a divine intervention a la 2012 CL to defeat the Simeone's Boys!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: E go dodge this thread. There's nothing wrong in being wrong about the game but a total lack of knowledge is unforgivable when you make as much noise as aniku does.

He kept going on about the big names of real and bayern, I never see this kain barren knowledge so loudly displayed since that 'oga at the top' saga :laugh: :laugh:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

platinum wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: E go dodge this thread. There's nothing wrong in being wrong about the game but a total lack of knowledge is unforgivable when you make as much noise as aniku does.

He kept going on about the big names of real and bayern, I never see this kain barren knowledge so loudly displayed since that 'oga at the top' saga :laugh: :laugh:

PSST, WHO SAID THIS YESTERDAY:
Hmm, we'll see whether chelsea gets there. If they do Real will tear them to shreds.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hmmm no wonder the wanker could not answer a simple YES or NO answer despite my asking nicely 10 times :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I swear, some people are so clueless ..... :mrgreen:

How can the Weaker Team (REAL) tear them to Shreds .... Talk about talking out of the Bum CHeeks :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Kingsley, you don pay Loku im rent yet? When I face you now, you go begin cry to my friends for Toronto say I dey yab you .... Homie go put some ice on that battered Pu$$y of yours....I know you are in pain :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Hmm, we'll see whether chelsea gets there. If they do Real will tear them to shreds.

Hmmm no wonder the wanker could not answer a simple YES or NO answer despite my asking nicely 10 times :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How can the Weaker Team (REAL) tear them to Shreds .... Talk about talking out of the Bum CHeeks :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Once more, simple concepts fly waaaay over your loud mouth, you do realize that the appraoch to a two legged affair is VERY different to the way a one legged final is played right?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Once more, simple concepts fly waaaay over your loud mouth, you do realize that the appraoch to a two legged affair is VERY different to the way a one legged final is played right?

Once again simple questions scare the hell out of cowards and shady dishonest twerps :rotf:

MLK.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Kingsley, you don pay Loku im rent yet? When I face you now, you go begin cry to my friends for Toronto say I dey yab you .... Homie go put some ice on that battered Pu$$y of yours....I know you are in pain :laugh:
Kingsley Ko, Obodo ni. I hear say you don relocate to Canada sef when Magas no dey drop again. Pele oooo!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:

Feel free to turn the switch to the ON position in your brain homie! Why do you always rush to yarn OPAKS just to let your voice be heard :ohmy:

I mean in what world would a performance against a Shyt Barca defense be compared to performing against a Mourinho led defense without your best striker Diego Costa :ohmy:

I mean come on are you kidding me :ohmy: And oh yeah there is the likelihood that they will also be playing without their first choice goalie ..... oh yeah I'm sure Mourinho would have rather faced Madrid or Bayern...smh :roll:

aniks, you don't have to react like a small pikin.

People already pointed out to you, there's no maybe about it, Courtois WILL face chelsea.

Stylistically, I've highlighted WHY I think chelsea got their worst possible draw. YOU are looking at names and reputations, I'm not concerned about that, at this stage it doesn't matter that much ESPECIALLY when these are the four best teams. I'm looking at matchups and style. Every weapon chelsea has shown this season, from wing trickery to power to discipline, Atleti has the ability to handle and handle excellently. And yes, I think Mourinho would rather have faced Bayern or Real, they're tough rivals but they present an easier puzzle.

Sometimes you speak and I wonder whether you watch anything other than arsenal and the epl and the occasional Real game or whether you think of the concepts of the sport. Real and Bayern would be more likely to attack Chelsea and try to impose their will on Chelsea, the exact thing Mourinho excels in. Atleti are built with a defensive mindset, it's the club spirit and has been that way through time. Just by that notion, you should already know they won't play into what is chelsea and mourinho's strength. Come on man, reason these things out.

We'll see how it goes. Good luck to Chelsea, they've done well and will fight but this is no psg they're up against.
So you are telling me that the Chelshyt that wilted in the face of PSG ' s attack in Paris would rather face CRon, Bale, Di maria or diving king Robben, Ribery rather than David Villa, Kobe and Adrian :mrgreen:

My ribs ohhhhhh
The reason your ribs dey pain you na from the blows wey atletico madrid knack for them tonight :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But really aniik cool down, watch and learn, listen and observe, educate yourself on this sport. You're too partial to big names and the razzmatazz, there's a lot more to the sport, if you want to be a casual fan then that's fine but don't be so noisy like say u know every.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Once again simple questions scare the hell out of cowards and shady dishonest twerps :rotf:

Exactly, that's why you cannot answer the questions asked. How did madrid use their quartet yesterday, why was atleti a tough matchup for chelsea?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeye empty head.
Last edited by platinum on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ekorian wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Kingsley Ko, Obodo ni. I hear say you don relocate to Canada sef when Magas no dey drop again. Pele oooo!
Ol boy when Loku..call you out as his houseboy feeling funky and you pick race what else is there left to say :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:kai we played them last super cup.. i see Chelsea going through.. likely Chelsea v Bayern
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Lager-back wrote:Courtois must be reminded who pays his bills and who are his masters!
He didn't get your memo
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:guys, I am going to come out and say it Chelsea will beat Atletico big..similar to how Real knocked them outta copa dey rey
Dunce :dream:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

YUJAM wrote:I think the Chelsea vs Atleti game should be interesting. Both guys are interesting tacticians.

I will give Chelski the slight advantage because they play the return leg at home. BUT as we have seen this season, La Liga sides are no joke especially the ones at the very top of their table. If Chelski don't come with their A game, they will certainly be humiliated
:agree: :agree: :clap:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Ol boy when Loku..call you out as his houseboy feeling funky and you pick race what else is there left to say :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He be like say you don smoke gbana again. loku called who out? Na one musicIan sing say " the case wey dey in front of the government pass sex matter. Abeg leave the guy out of this discourse...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ekorian wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
He be like say you don smoke gbana again. loku called who out? Na one musicIan sing say " the case wey dey in front of the government pass sex matter. Abeg leave the guy out of this discourse...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eh so it's true say na im get patent rights over you as the visa sponsor :ohmy: :rotf:

MLK.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

^ You be real trouble maker. :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ekorian wrote:^ You be real trouble maker. :lol: :lol:
Trouble ke? Na you do am nah? NO :ohmy:

I just dey wonder why you let the bobo chance you like that :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.