New Gabriel Reuben scouting VIDEO highlights by @muyiwalawal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg
New Gabriel Reuben scouting VIDEO highlights by @muyiwalawal

Post by agidi and okpa »

A fit Gabriel Reuben can displace most but both him and Joel can't possibly be fit
Last edited by agidi and okpa on Wed May 07, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: New Gabriel Reuben scouting video highlights by @muyiwal

Post by bushboy »

He was fit in Scotland, and he could barely get a game. Even when he did, he was consistently rated as one of the worst players on the pitch and bagging red cards. Now, he is in Belgium and the same thing continues. The fact that a player who has had the kind of year that Gabriel has had is on the verge of going to a World Cup just makes me sick!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

bushboy wrote:He was fit in Scotland, and he could barely get a game. Even when he did, he was consistently rated as one of the worst players on the pitch and bagging red cards. Now, he is in Belgium and the same thing continues. The fact that a player who has had the kind of year that Gabriel has had is on the verge of going to a World Cup just makes me sick!!
Shut up! Keshi won an AFCON, do you know what that means? That means he is on par with Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla etc. Therefore whatever decision he makes, there is definitely a brilliant reason for it and he can never be wrong and of course he knows exactly everything that should be done! We may not know it ourselves, because he has access to information that nobody else does, but that is the beauty of being the coach!

If Keshi says that Gabriel Reuben is better than Messi, well you better believe it!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

Honestly this Muyiwa lawal isn't doing these players any favors with these "highlights". Every time I watch a little bit of his "highlights" I come to negative conclusions about the particular player's ability.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

plays like Patrick Viera. This guy can cover loads of grounds. good back up.. as i said our midfield is the most interesting and exciting part of the squad, back then we would have like 10 strikers, in our squad, Finally some balance . :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Tbite wrote:
bushboy wrote:He was fit in Scotland, and he could barely get a game. Even when he did, he was consistently rated as one of the worst players on the pitch and bagging red cards. Now, he is in Belgium and the same thing continues. The fact that a player who has had the kind of year that Gabriel has had is on the verge of going to a World Cup just makes me sick!!
Shut up! Keshi won an AFCON, do you know what that means? That means he is on par with Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla etc. Therefore whatever decision he makes, there is definitely a brilliant reason for it and he can never be wrong and of course he knows exactly everything that should be done! We may not know it ourselves, because he has access to information that nobody else does, but that is the beauty of being the coach!

If Keshi says that Gabriel Reuben is better than Messi, well you better believe it!
At the very least it means that's he's BETTER than the other coaches you were idolizing... :mrgreen:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

opine wrote:Honestly this Muyiwa lawal isn't doing these players any favors with these "highlights". Every time I watch a little bit of his "highlights" I come to negative conclusions about the particular player's ability.
Na wa! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

You guys are forgetting that this is only a provisional list which will get trimmed to 23. 7 of the guys on that list are not going to Brazil and if I were a betting man, I'd bet that Gabriel will be one of those 7 :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:You guys are forgetting that this is only a provisional list which will get trimmed to 23. 7 of the guys on that list are not going to Brazil and if I were a betting man, I'd bet that Gabriel will be one of those 7 :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
So what are they there for when there are other players who can provide real competition in certain areas.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote:So what are they there for when there are other players who can provide real competition in certain areas.
Even if there were 500 players who could provide "real competition" (by YOUR definition of course), only 23 would still go...
And frankly it would be obtuse to think that Keshi would not already have decided on most (maybe 18-20) of his final 23 at this point.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

agidi and okpa wrote:

A fit Gabriel Reuben can displace most but both him and Joel can't possibly be fit
Bobo is a taller version of Chieck Tiote... :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Gotti wrote:
Tbite wrote:

At the very least it means that's he's BETTER than the other coaches you were idolizing... :mrgreen:
Which coach have I ever idolized? I don't believe in idolizing human beings, sorry it is not my way. Human beings make mistakes all the time (Myself included) and that is why criticism, opinions etc are a normal human activity. Since when does criticizing someone, mean that you don't support them btw?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Tbite wrote:Which coach have I ever idolized? I don't believe in idolizing human beings, sorry it is not my way. Human beings make mistakes all the time (Myself included) and that is why criticism, opinions etc are a normal human activity. Since when does criticizing someone, mean that you don't support them btw?
And since when does supporting someone mean you don't criticize them?! :blink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Tbite wrote:

Tbite, because he won afcon he is invisible and beyond comprehension? na wa :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CE
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

osita wrote:Tbite, because he won afcon he is invisible and beyond comprehension? na wa :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CE
Don't know anything about Keshi being INVINCIBLE...
But we certainly were INVISIBLE in the last ANC before his tenure! Na wa CE!! :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote:
Lolly wrote:So what are they there for when there are other players who can provide real competition in certain areas.
Even if there were 500 players who could provide "real competition" (by YOUR definition of course), only 23 would still go...
And frankly it would be obtuse to think that Keshi would not already have decided on most (maybe 18-20) of his final 23 at this point.
So, this is your answer to my question? You have just effortlessly moved on from your blinkered support of Amodu to Keshi.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote:So, this is your answer to my question? You have just effortlessly moved on from your blinkered support of Amodu to Keshi.
Ah, the ad hominen personal attacks...
Well, at least my "blinkered" support is for winners. :mrgreen:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: New Gabriel Reuben scouting VIDEO highlights by @muyiwal

Post by maceo4 »

Highlights dont flatter the guy, def doesnt look like an international level midfielder, but guess what, he is gonna make the 23, and his entire contribution will be to jump up and celebrate with the other benchers whenever we score...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:Highlights dont flatter the guy, def doesnt look like an international level midfielder, but guess what, he is gonna make the 23, and his entire contribution will be to jump up and celebrate with the other benchers whenever we score...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I certainly hope the dude posting these "highlights" is trying to be ironic...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

maceo4 wrote:Highlights dont flatter the guy, def doesnt look like an international level midfielder, but guess what, he is gonna make the 23, and his entire contribution will be to jump up and celebrate with the other benchers whenever we score...
:rotf: If I be Reuben I go buy tickets to the games so I get a better view from the stands. Watching games from the bench can't be that good of a view.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Kai!!!!!! :scared:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

These are poor highlights of Gabriel Rueben,most of the things i saw were uncompleted passes,dribble here and there and he losses the ball,from what i gather from this highlight,his passing needs improvement,he can play football but he needs more confidence and his passing can improve. If this video was supposed to get him a new club,then this wont help him at all
Last edited by omey2k4 on Wed May 07, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4 wrote:These are poor highlights of gabriel union,most of the things i saw were uncompleted passes,dribble here and there and he losses the ball,from what i gather from this highlight,his passing needs improvement,he can play football but he needs more confidence and his passing can improve. If this video was supposed to get him a new club,then this wont help him at all
omey Gabriel union dey marry Dwyane wade oooo :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved