OK..NOW THAT TIKITAKA IS UNOFFICIALLY DEAD...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
OK..NOW THAT TIKITAKA IS UNOFFICIALLY DEAD...

Post by paj »

..what style holds the future for football?As have been shown this season attacking football without adequate ability to defend will not always win you matches..likewise an ultradefensive approach without the ability to attack at will can also cost you matches.

If you asked me I think the future is actually that final Bayern Munich team under Jupp Heynckes...solid attack, solid mid and rigid defence.They conceded few goals and scored many. They also pressed to recover the ball when without it so they completely controlled the matches.

The difference between last Heynckes and Pep's Bayern was all too glaring to see..practically with the same players, shift in philosophy made them easily susceptible to counters.In the year before when Bayern destroyed Barca ,Bayern took full advantage of the physical difference between the two(took it to the air) teams to smash in 7 goals in two matches..some argument could be made that No Messi No Barca but not certain how much Messi could have done to salvage the team
MOving foward then..obviously attacking teams such as Man City and Liverpool in the EPL were well contained by Chelsea and even though not too many teams can do that, it still showed the cracks in the back and how tactical acumen can slow down even the most hungry of attacks.Shift focus to the Europa league semifinal one observes that teams like Benfica,Sevilla and Juventus also had a balance between defence and attack without necessarily pressing as much as Heynckes Bayern did yet looked effective...hence back to my question: which style foward?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OK..NOW THAT TIKITAKA IS UNOFFICIALLY DEAD...

Post by GUEST »

Mouthrinho of Chelsea will Bring Back the TIKITAKA next Season..

Benitez will definitely have something to say about That :lol: :lol: :lol: Pa .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

PaJ please go away. U are not funny anymore and worse still u are annoying. Yeye bandwagon fan.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

bret- hart wrote:PaJ please go away. U are not funny anymore and worse still u are annoying. Yeye bandwagon fan.
..umm..."Brain- Fart"...was my above post a standup session? :blink:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

GUEST wrote:Mouthrinho of Chelsea will Bring Back the TIKITAKA next Season..

..I think honestly the model Jose is going to build will bear a rezemblance to THAT Bayern(Heynckes) team..high pressing/rigid defending/high octane attack.....the missing piece is the attack. This season is the first time in the last 3+ years Chelsea have tried pressing the opposition. We could see that early in the season and how the team was seemingly losing steam in the second when they were trying to get used to it...but then pulled it back from attacking when we were not scoring goals from all that effort but conceding. It WONT be tikitaka :D:D ..but with proper strikers we WILL attack. I think also we might see TWO different Chelsea's next season..one that will know when to go into the defensive shell and the other that will attack depending on opposition...will be dumb to maintain ONE philosophy witj no respect/adjustment to your opponent(hint Liverpool)
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Chief:
You don't understand Tiki Taka. Watch Spain or Barca at its height
paj wrote:..what style holds the future for football?As have been shown this season attacking football without adequate ability to defend will not always win you matches..likewise an ultradefensive approach without the ability to attack at will can also cost you matches.

If you asked me I think the future is actually that final Bayern Munich team under Jupp Heynckes...solid attack, solid mid and rigid defence.They conceded few goals and scored many. They also pressed to recover the ball when without it so they completely controlled the matches.

The difference between last Heynckes and Pep's Bayern was all too glaring to see..practically with the same players, shift in philosophy made them easily susceptible to counters.In the year before when Bayern destroyed Barca ,Bayern took full advantage of the physical difference between the two(took it to the air) teams to smash in 7 goals in two matches..some argument could be made that No Messi No Barca but not certain how much Messi could have done to salvage the team
MOving foward then..obviously attacking teams such as Man City and Liverpool in the EPL were well contained by Chelsea and even though not too many teams can do that, it still showed the cracks in the back and how tactical acumen can slow down even the most hungry of attacks.Shift focus to the Europa league semifinal one observes that teams like Benfica,Sevilla and Juventus also had a balance between defence and attack without necessarily pressing as much as Heynckes Bayern did yet looked effective...hence back to my question: which style foward?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

paj wrote:
GUEST wrote:Mouthrinho of Chelsea will Bring Back the TIKITAKA next Season..

..I think honestly the model Jose is going to build will bear a rezemblance to THAT Bayern(Heynckes) team..high pressing/rigid defending/high octane attack.....the missing piece is the attack. This season is the first time in the last 3+ years Chelsea have tried pressing the opposition. We could see that early in the season and how the team was seemingly losing steam in the second when they were trying to get used to it...but then pulled it back from attacking when we were not scoring goals from all that effort but conceding. It WONT be tikitaka :D:D ..but with proper strikers we WILL attack. I think also we might see TWO different Chelsea's next season..one that will know when to go into the defensive shell and the other that will attack depending on opposition...will be dumb to maintain ONE philosophy witj no respect/adjustment to your opponent(hint Liverpool)
The best example of a Mourinho team I think would be his Madrid team.

It's too early to say tiki taka is dead, wait until the World Cup.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

YUJAM wrote:Chief:
paj wrote:..what style holds the future for football?As have been shown this season attacking football without adequate ability to defend will not always win you matches..likewise an ultradefensive approach without the ability to attack at will can also cost you matches.

You're asking someone who refuses to read to understand something? :rotf: You get time.
He is still too busy screaming Jose Mourinho is a genius for playing Cesar Azpilicueta on the left wing, he doesn't have time for the minor things like you know, understanding what tiki taka is to begin with.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..so what happened after teams begin cook AntiDote for dem? :blink:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

platinum wrote:

You're asking someone who refuses to read to understand something? :rotf: You get time.
He is still too busy screaming Jose Mourinho is a genius for playing Cesar Azpilicueta on the left wing, he doesn't have time for the minor things like you know, understanding what tiki taka is to begin with.
...dude...it's a sigh of relief now @ Stamford Bridge that we didnt get Pep and his tikitaka rubbish..e no be our style.. :biggrin:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

paj wrote:
platinum wrote:

...dude...it's a sigh of relief now @ Stamford Bridge that we didnt get Pep and his tikitaka rubbish..e no be our style.. :biggrin:

You wish you'd have been that privileged.

I see you dodged the other 'special one' thread. Are your Man City friends still opening their yappers complaining about Pellegrini? :laugh:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

bret- hart wrote:PaJ please go away. U are not funny anymore and worse still u are annoying. Yeye bandwagon fan.
Nuff said. The guy has become an irritant.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

platinum wrote:
paj wrote:
platinum wrote:

I see you dodged the other 'special one' thread. Are your Man City friends still opening their yappers complaining about Pellegrini? :laugh:
..your "jokes" R becoming drier than Barca's 2013/14 season cabinet...
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Cally wrote:
..6NIL abeg go siddon somwia...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

paj wrote:
platinum wrote:
paj wrote:
platinum wrote:

Where's the joke there? So you don't read, you don't know math, your comprehension skills are dodgy, now we can add an inability to understand what a joke actually is. Wetin remain now? Easy to understand why you dey float from club to club like jellyfish now. :rotf:

PaJ, na wa O!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: thank you .. :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

platinum wrote:
paj wrote:
platinum wrote:
paj wrote:
platinum wrote:

Where's the joke there? So you don't read, you don't know math, your comprehension skills are dodgy, now we can add an inability to understand what a joke actually is. Wetin remain now? Easy to understand why you dey float from club to club like jellyfish now. :rotf:

PaJ, na wa O!
..smh...and to think as recently as last month this dude's posts used to make sense.....Rantinum give it up bruh..U trying too hard..
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

paj wrote:
..smh...and to think as recently as last month this dude's posts used to make sense.....Rantinum give it up bruh..U trying too hard..
No be my fault say you no dey read. No be my fault say you no know maths. You're attacking the wrong person PaJinx.

You said clearly that your friends were mad at pellegrini, I dey ask how they feel now and you dey talk of joke. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

paj wrote:

..so what happened after teams begin cook AntiDote for dem? :blink:
PaJ, you be Walter wey dey direct Jesse to cook meth lol
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Chelsea's "Park the bus" is my new favorite style! Btw, who told you tikitaka is dead? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

paj wrote:
platinum wrote:
paj wrote:
platinum wrote:

Just look at that, and just like that you have jinxed Atletico Madrid this weekend.