Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ejeria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84192
Location: Earth
who is he going to bench? omo e go hard for am to enter SE.. we still have Nwakali dem

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ejeria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:00 pm
Posts: 11590
Those britico once they know we are sniffing they cap for those boys sharp sharp :biggrin:

_________________
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ejeria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5855
Location: Here
Any hope of getting this boy and Lukman to play for Nigeria?

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ejeria
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17818
Esiti Ejaria

Nwakali

Success. Iwobi

Nacho



#futuresupereagles :thumbs:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ejeria
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17818
Esiti Ejaria

Nwakali

Success. Iwobi

Nacho



#futuresupereagles :thumbs:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ejeria
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5466
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
So he played for England sha. Na wa.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ejeria
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14040
England will cap this boy very soon at full international level. They are moving towards playing youth.


John Stones 22 years
Delle Alli 20 years
Jesse Lingard 23 years
Eric Dier 22 years

All starting today

Marcus Rashoford 18 years

Has already played for England

Ejaria is 19 years old

He will be capped by next summer, NFF better start working on this now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ejeria
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 4199
People like Yujam whatever his name is, who always have sinister motives discourage capping a potential super star. There was no reason whatever that justifies why the boy was not capped in the match against Tanzania. It was a very good opportunity for the boy's future to be locked up with the super eagles.. Some people like Oloye with flimsy excuses were objecting to it. Surely, England saw what those of advocating for him to be capped saw then and now out to grab the boy by all means possible. NFF should go out and grab the boy before it is too late if he is still willing to play for Super eagles. Some people are claiming we have players of equal talent and skill in Nigeria thus it is unjustified to cap Ejara before those boys.Hopefully, they have seen the difference Iwobi Effong and Ikeme presences are creating in the current Super eagles thus their reasons are absolutely flawed.There is no question about it addition of Ejara to the team will invariable enhance the strength of the team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:07 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40835
Location: UK
Seyi Ojo is very close to returning from injury.
Ejaria has grabbed everyone's attention since Ojo has been out, but this boy too is quality and probably ahead of Ejaria in the Liverpool pecking order.




_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:05 am
Posts: 354
In terms of talent ejaria is far ahead of Henderson and dier. In fact he is very likely to get an England shirt with the likes of wilsherr and Rooney misfiring. We better cap him quickly before this turns into another Alaba situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:16 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 4844
Location: The Wood and Alaba Market
sholaJay wrote:
In terms of talent ejaria is far ahead of Henderson and dier. In fact he is very likely to get an England shirt with the likes of wilsherr and Rooney misfiring. We better cap him quickly before this turns into another Alaba situation.


so has this ejaria indicated firm interest of playing for Nigeria like Iwobi/Moses did?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:21 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40835
Location: UK
walesvilla wrote:
sholaJay wrote:
In terms of talent ejaria is far ahead of Henderson and dier. In fact he is very likely to get an England shirt with the likes of wilsherr and Rooney misfiring. We better cap him quickly before this turns into another Alaba situation.


so has this ejaria indicated firm interest of playing for Nigeria like Iwobi/Moses did?
Not yet. The optimism stems from his training with the U17 Class of 2013 under Manu Garba. Allegedly he had to leave to go back to school in England.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 1349
Someone should just put a call to Ejaria's folks and tell them that the boy should play for Naija. I have been arguing this on these Ejaria threads. We will be making a huge mistake if we miss out on this boy. IF anyone here has influence within this NFF, please put in a call.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:08 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 4844
Location: The Wood and Alaba Market
kbt wrote:
Someone should just put a call to Ejaria's folks and tell them that the boy should play for Naija. I have been arguing this on these Ejaria threads. We will be making a huge mistake if we miss out on this boy. IF anyone here has influence within this NFF, please put in a call.


this ejaria boy must be world class material if you are this keen on him at 19 :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Posts: 5016
Location: London
Maybe in the future. For now, I doubt he is ready to fully commit to Nigeria.

_________________
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 1349
walesvilla wrote:
kbt wrote:
Someone should just put a call to Ejaria's folks and tell them that the boy should play for Naija. I have been arguing this on these Ejaria threads. We will be making a huge mistake if we miss out on this boy. IF anyone here has influence within this NFF, please put in a call.


this ejaria boy must be world class material if you are this keen on him at 19 :clap:


I know potential when I see it and I have seen his games for Liverpool both in pre-season and U21s. Anyways, enough said. We shall see in the future and can always dig up these conversations.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:58 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40835
Location: UK
kbt wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
kbt wrote:
Someone should just put a call to Ejaria's folks and tell them that the boy should play for Naija. I have been arguing this on these Ejaria threads. We will be making a huge mistake if we miss out on this boy. IF anyone here has influence within this NFF, please put in a call.


this ejaria boy must be world class material if you are this keen on him at 19 :clap:


I know potential when I see it and I have seen his games for Liverpool both in pre-season and U21s. Anyways, enough said. We shall see in the future and can always dig up these conversations.
I can feel your concern.
It will be doubly painful if the 'Alaba Situation' repeats itself.
I vaguely recall Pinnick making a statement about being 'on it' in reference to one of these kids....not sure whether Odubajo, Ojo or Ejaria.
But you never know with that man.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 4199
Damunk wrote:
kbt wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
kbt wrote:
Someone should just put a call to Ejaria's folks and tell them that the boy should play for Naija. I have been arguing this on these Ejaria threads. We will be making a huge mistake if we miss out on this boy. IF anyone here has influence within this NFF, please put in a call.


this ejaria boy must be world class material if you are this keen on him at 19 :clap:


I know potential when I see it and I have seen his games for Liverpool both in pre-season and U21s. Anyways, enough said. We shall see in the future and can always dig up these conversations.
I can feel your concern.
It will be doubly painful if the 'Alaba Situation' repeats itself.
I vaguely recall Pinnick making a statement about being 'on it' in reference to one of these kids....not sure whether Odubajo, Ojo or Ejaria.
But you never know with that man.
You live in England right ? Do something for your country for a change. Go after the boy, locate his parents even if you have to compensate them pecuniary do that you can afford. It will be a shame for those of you that live in England allow such a huge potential slip through your fingers,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15252
Fingers crossed Ejaria starts tonight vs Spurs

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2019
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 1349
Ejaria starts tonight. Hope those f00ls in NFF and Rohr are watching


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15252
His first ever start. It'll be interesting to see how he's deployed tonight. My evening is set!

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2019
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 1349
The YeyeMan wrote:
His first ever start. It'll be interesting to see how he's deployed tonight. My evening is set!


I think he's playing behind the strikers Sturridge and Origi. Hopefully by the end of the game, you'll get on board the "Ejaria for Nigeria now" train :biggrin:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:57 pm
Posts: 10474
Location: D-Town
Could he be called up for Nigeria without a complicated allegiance switch procedure?
I guess as he has only featured in a friendly for Englands youth side that playing for Nigeria does not require an official nationality switch.
Does anybody know exactly what is the case here?

_________________
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1naija, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Odas, Tobi17, walesvilla and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group