Ovie Ejaria and Seyi Ojo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ovie Ejaria and Seyi Ojo

Post by vancity eagle »

Musa Muhammad has not played a single game for his club this season yet played the whole game vs Tanzania at RB.

Nigerians do not plan for the future and they wonder why they continue to fail.

No excuse to not cap a serious talent like Ejaria vs Tanzania. NONE NONE NONE.

Morocco captied that AC Milan kid who is 16 years old in the final minute of a qualifying match.

This is the reality of the future of world football. Nations will have tug of war over prospects, and we are acting like a clueless moron.

Nigerians will continue to be light years behind and wonder why do we keep failiing.

Of course there will be those on hear who will cheer lead this stupidity as always.

Somebody please tell me what Rohr learned from watching Simon Moses play for 9 minutes that he could not see watching tapes of our previous matches, or watching him play in the previous friendly that same week.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

vancity eagle wrote:Musa Muhammad has not played a single game for his club this season yet played the whole game vs Tanzania at RB.

Morocco captied that AC Milan kid who is 16 years old in the final minute of a qualifying match.

This is the reality of the future of world football. Nations will have tug of war over prospects, and we are acting like a clueless moron.

Nigerians will continue to be light years behind and wonder why do we keep failiing.

Of course there will be those on hear who will cheer lead this stupidity as always.

Somebody please tell me what Rohr learned from watching Simon Moses play for 9 minutes that he could not see watching tapes of our previous matches, or watching him play in the previous friendly that same week.
Musa Muhammad already played in the Nigerian youth set up..................I'm sure you remember that.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

kbt wrote:
soma wrote:Like someone said earlier, it's an issue to agree to disagree on.
Tanzania game was pointless, YES POINTLESS and Ejaria could have been capped in that game.
We missed an opportunity. He's now been brought into the fold of under age footy
For England and they will make sure the Wales issue doesn't happen again. There is nothing wrong in locking Down a future talent.

Left to the same people on here we should be capping Iwobi right about now when we will have no
Chance.
Kpom. Wales had foresight in the example I posted just as they did with Bale and Giggs. Yes, if Wales had followed the example some are saying here, these players could have been England players. What do you have to lose in a competitive game where points are not at stake. Anyways, as I said, agree to disagree.
Orange and Apple my friend................Let me know when Wales FA start telling Wilson to pay for his tickets and hotel fares. First we need to fix our house before we start to persuade these kids to play for us.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

rasak74 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Musa Muhammad has not played a single game for his club this season yet played the whole game vs Tanzania at RB.

Musa Muhammad already played in the Nigerian youth set up..................I'm sure you remember that.

and so what.

YOu are making one lousy excuse after another.

SMDH.
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

rasak74 wrote:
kbt wrote:
Tanzania game was pointless, YES POINTLESS and Ejaria could have been capped in that game.
We missed an opportunity. He's now been brought into the fold of under age footy
For England and they will make sure the Wales issue doesn't happen again. There is nothing wrong in locking Down a future talent.

Left to the same people on here we should be capping Iwobi right about now when we will have no
Chance.
Kpom. Wales had foresight in the example I posted just as they did with Bale and Giggs. Yes, if Wales had followed the example some are saying here, these players could have been England players. What do you have to lose in a competitive game where points are not at stake. Anyways, as I said, agree to disagree.
Orange and Apple my friend................Let me know when Wales FA start telling Wilson to pay for his tickets and hotel fares. First we need to fix our house before we start to persuade these kids to play for us.

Talk about deviating from the subject matter! We are taking about wether
He should have been capped or not and not about FA buying tickets.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

soma wrote:
rasak74 wrote:
kbt wrote:

Chance.

Talk about deviating from the subject matter! We are taking about wether
He should have been capped or not and not about FA buying tickets.
Exactly. Not sure what plane tickets has anything to do with the discussion on locking someone down. The only link is to prove that our NFF have no concept of planning but that is not new. I was asked if I would have capped Ejaria just to stop England from having him. An unashamedly YES. I will do the same for any dual Nigerian player who I felt could blow up. Because at the earliest available opportunity, the other country will do the same and leave us Nigerians blaming it as "God's will".
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We always blame the NFF for their foolishness but some fans that claim to know the game are just plain ignorant. How can you call a CAF qualifier meaningless? National teams are never in a "meaningless " game. You play to win or to develope. Never meaningless!
Even Ifa, with absolutely no knowledge of the English language, would understand the context of being meaningless as a competitive game...SMDH@
Last edited by Gotti on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Zelex wrote:I'm with Yeyeman on this issue. I don't believe the Tanzania game was meaningless, on the contrary it was an important game for Rohr (his first!) to test out his formation, tactic etc ahead of the Zambia qualifier. It was not an ideal time IMO.
I said it was meaningless as a competitive game...
Not that the game itself was meaningless - every game has some meaning/usefulness.

Nonetheless, it was a UNIQUE opportunity to kill two birds with one stone...
Prepare the team for Zambia and lockdown a future prospect that we might still lose.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Ejaria about to make his PL debut....

Pool already 5-1 up.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Debut for Ejaria.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The YeyeMan wrote:Ejaria about to make his PL debut....

Pool already 5-1 up.
Nice BACK-HEEL by Ejaria in the move to the 6th goal... :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Gotti wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Ejaria about to make his PL debut....

Pool already 5-1 up.
Nice BACK-HEEL by Ejaria in the move to the 6th goal... :clap:
Tell the boy to report to uyo with alacrity
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Watched Ejaria vs Plymouth in the FA Cup (and in the first encounter) and it's fair to say he's still very much learning the game. Ojo had a good cameo though.

Interesting to note that the clamour to cap Ejaria immediately has receded...
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:Watched Ejaria vs Plymouth in the FA Cup (and in the first encounter) and it's fair to say he's still very much learning the game. Ojo had a good cameo though.

Yep has a long way to go!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Watched Ejaria vs Plymouth in the FA Cup (and in the first encounter) and it's fair to say he's still very much learning the game. Ojo had a good cameo though.

I would rather invite him than John Ogu, who really has nothing to add to SE now or in the future.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

I would rather invite him than John Ogu, who really has nothing to add to SE now or in the future.
I didn't watch the match but owngoalnigeria says something else:
He Misplaced Three Passes Out Of 91 – Ejaria Rated Best Player In Liverpool Win Over Plymouth
Liverpool teen star Ovie Ejaria has been rated the best player for Liverpool in their 1-0 win over Plymouth in the FA Cup replay.

Ejaria was on for the entire duration of the game, and showed his near perfect passing abilities by completing all of the 44 passes he attempted in the first half.

Overall, he misplaced just three passes out of 91 attempt and won praises from followers of the team mostly on social media.

Thisisanfield.com gave the Anglo Nigerian and fellow youngster Trent Alexander-Arnorld a rating of 7.5, the highest rating of all players on the pitch as Liverpool secure progress to the next round of the FA Cup courtesy of a Lucas Leivia strike.

Ovie Ejaria – 7.5

Looked more comfortable in the centre of the park than Stewart, and kept things ticking over when the side were in possession.

Showed good control and played some neat passes in midfield, coming out of the game with a passing accuracy of 97%.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/01/19/he ... -plymouth/

Who is wrong and who is right? :)
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

DAgrin wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

I didn't watch the match but owngoalnigeria says something else:
He Misplaced Three Passes Out Of 91 – Ejaria Rated Best Player In Liverpool Win Over Plymouth
Liverpool teen star Ovie Ejaria has been rated the best player for Liverpool in their 1-0 win over Plymouth in the FA Cup replay.

Ejaria was on for the entire duration of the game, and showed his near perfect passing abilities by completing all of the 44 passes he attempted in the first half.

Overall, he misplaced just three passes out of 91 attempt and won praises from followers of the team mostly on social media.

Thisisanfield.com gave the Anglo Nigerian and fellow youngster Trent Alexander-Arnorld a rating of 7.5, the highest rating of all players on the pitch as Liverpool secure progress to the next round of the FA Cup courtesy of a Lucas Leivia strike.

Ovie Ejaria – 7.5

Looked more comfortable in the centre of the park than Stewart, and kept things ticking over when the side were in possession.

Showed good control and played some neat passes in midfield, coming out of the game with a passing accuracy of 97%.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/01/19/he ... -plymouth/

Who is wrong and who is right? :)
Fact is he's still developing and Liverpool are bringing him on slowly. I do however think that Rohr should invite him and cap him so we don't potentially lose him to England.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Superb goal for Rangers vs Feyenoord

https://www.flashscore.com/match/G2szYfsc/#video
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

the way england keep producing so many players of naija descent we can easily field england born naija 11 lol england will definitely not have 11 black players on their team let alone 11 players of naija descent so these boys needs us more than we need them
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:the way england keep producing so many players of naija descent we can easily field england born naija 11 lol england will definitely not have 11 black players on their team let alone 11 players of naija descent so these boys needs us more than we need them
Wrong conclusion to reach.
1. We are not Brazil - at least not yet. So we should actively and aggressively seek out the best Nigeria-eligible players in the world.
2. If these players are indeed as good as they seem, their club careers will flourish regardless of whether they play for Nigeria or not, England, Germany etc or not. £30-40,000 a week? Not beans or peanuts my brother.
3. If we are going to allow ego, sentiment and foolish pride to limit our pursuit of global Nigerian talent then we have no right to complain when for the next 30 years we are routinely dumped out of the WC in the second round.
4. If however we are ready to wait for the NFF and the Nigerian govt to create an el-Dorado league in an el-Dorado country before we expect to hit the world stage big time with our local players, then fine.

Until then, your statement that "they need us more than we need them" is patently false. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

txj wrote:
I have always felt this boy is a better prospect for Nigeria than Ebere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ading.html
THE SECRET SCOUT: Liverpool's Ovie Ejaria is continuing to impress at Reading... but the attacking midfielder must add goals to his game to reach the next level

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/11/27/s ... ie-ejaria/
Some Leeds fans are raving about Reading's Ovie Ejaria
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

txj wrote:
Jesu!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "