Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked agent for €100k bribe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Agent Atta Aneke claims Keshi asked him for €100k bribe

Post by patrick »

xinity wrote:
patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:
patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:
agidi and okpa wrote:Allnigeriasoccer is a CRIMINAL. A hardend CRIMINAL. There is no other way to describe this worthless person than A HARDENED CRIMINAL.

What hasn't this retard said about rivals, enemies, people who refuse to pay bribe/ pr fees etc. Lets begin.

1: According to allnigeriasoccer award winning female (his ex friend) jornalist who refused to warm his bed is a prostiute wanted by southafrican police and inter pole for THEFT.
2: BBC Jornalist Oluwashina (his ex friend) who cautioned him when he wanted to blackmail Ujah is a wanted MURDERER who should be arrested.
3: Supersports jounalist Andrew Randa (his ex friend) is a criminal and Ogus agent.
4: Emmanuel Amuneke is a criminal and takes bribes from his wards
5: Mike Idoko (his ex friend) is a criminal who stole Oboabona transfer fee and spent it on orgies with prostitutes
6: John Ogu (his ex friend) is an age cheat
7: Anthony Ujah was only known by the world after he (allnigeriasoccer) started writing about him
8: MTN reporters charge bribe before writing articles
9: Supersports journalist are rapists (girls must not approach them)
i can go on forever. Its clear as day, if you have a fall out with ANS he will taint your image. If you refuse to pay bribe he will taint your name. If you fail to fulfil agreement with him, He will taint your name. He will call you names like crook, criminal, prostitute, orgy indulger etc. THE TRUTH IS ALLNIGERIASOCCER GUY IS A CRIMINAL, A CHRONIC LIAR, A WICKED CROOK THAT SHOULD BE JAILED. WASNT HE CAUGHT DEMANDING BRIBE FROM OGU ANG UJAH? Useless man.
KPOOOOOMMMMM!!!

And by the way, wey that mouse Pato?
where you hide go? Kaizer Soze you dry there?
Don't ever try and confuse me again!
This is Atta Aneke speaking today to SL10 about "HIS CLIENT" Nosa.
http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/league ... shi/164781

You are an agent you should know how you guys operate.
One player, different agents interconnected with each showing face only when necessary.
A DIRTY BUSINESS

I repeat Atta Aneke does not represent Nosa anymore, none of the guys that work sl10.ng have a link to Kenneth Asquez, Atta can speak for his former client based on his relationship with the player but to say he represents Nosa, far from the truth, please see the link I posted. I am still waiting for the your response on the player I represent, thank you.
You seem a very knowledgeable guy in the dirty game of football agents. You seem to know everybody's agent. Yet you tried to say John Shittu is not Mikels agent and all that nonsense. Don't you know Shittu is SEM and SEM is Shittu where the representation of Mikel Obi is concerned. The whole world knows that Mikels agent is Shittu!! Do not try to act dumb on me because i know you are not dumb.
Please stop being stupid, most of the information I know is thru my own research. If u claimed to be a database like u posted then u shld know that Jerome Anderson represents Mikel, here is the link : http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/21/top-10-in ... s-3850506/
8. Jerome Anderson

Perhaps English football’s most controversial agent, Anderson is set to be another key player in this year’s transfer market. He shot to fame looking after the likes of Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp at Arsenal, before being criticised for take control of transfers at Manchester City and then Blackburn.

This summer Anderson will be looking to move on Chelsea star John Obi Mikel, who he took to Stamford Bridge in 2006 after breaking off a pre-contract agreement with Manchester United. He has a fierce record, but gets the business done.

Clients: John Obi Mikel, Eduardo, Axel Witsel, Kieran Gibbs
Pato!!! are you ok in the medulla oblongata? How dare you send me a rubbish article from june 2013 trying to deceive me!!!?
This is a recent 2014 article from the standard UK citing John Shittu (re inter milan interest). http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 25280.html

and even transfermarkt cites John Shittu as Mikel's agent. Stop acting dumb and naive Pato i can see through your agent sunshades you danger mouse.
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/john-obi ... eler/30739
U are taking your stupidity to another level son, u cannot be taken serious by your incessant posting from transfermarket. Jerome Anderson represents Mikel till date, Shittu is a business partner to Jerome, try and talk to people that have their ears to the ground. FYI, show me where it is listed that Jorge Mendes represents Uwa but he was the one that brokered his transfer to Monaco, after series of lunch with Monaco`s representative in Portugal, search record.pt for more information.
Last edited by patrick on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Norwegian - Nigerian agent Atta Aneke has broken his silence on the omission of his client, Nosa Igiebor, from the 23-man roster that will represent Nigeria at the World Cup.

The Real Betis midfielder made the squad list for the 2013 African Nations Cup, and if not for injury he would have featured at the FIFA Confederations Cup held four months later.

Atta Aneke has diplomatically refused to castigate Nigeria manager, Stephen Keshi, saying that there is no point crying over spilt milk.

''Of course, Nosa's omission came as a surprise to me but the coach has made his decision. There is nothing one will say or do that will change that now.

''I have no idea why the coach axed him. It's better to direct that question to the coaching crew,'' Atta Aneke explained to SL10.ng.

23-year-old Nosa Igiebor has suited up eight times for the Super Eagles since making his debut two years ago.
Ifeanyi interpreted this as 100,000 Euro? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

cic old boy wrote:
patrick wrote: If u claimed to be a database like u posted then u shld know that Jerome Anderson represents Mikel, here is the link : http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/21/top-10-in ... s-3850506/
8. Jerome Anderson

Perhaps English football’s most controversial agent, Anderson is set to be another key player in this year’s transfer market. He shot to fame looking after the likes of Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp at Arsenal, before being criticised for take control of transfers at Manchester City and then Blackburn.

This summer Anderson will be looking to move on Chelsea star John Obi Mikel, who he took to Stamford Bridge in 2006 after breaking off a pre-contract agreement with Manchester United. He has a fierce record, but gets the business done.

BOTH Jerome Anderson and Shittu represent Mikel. Shittu partners with Anderson's SEM. Anderson is the link to the big clubs. I am sure you know this.
Bro,

I know that is exactly what I wrote, Shittu is a business partner.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

paj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I think this thread should be locked.. no links or verbage directly just hearsay.
..your brain is locked..
:rotf: :rotf:
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

metalalloy wrote:You people are arguing over the same thing. Shittu and SEM haev a relationship, it appears Shittu worked for SEM before he broke off on his own but they def must have an ongoing relationship as Mikel is featured extensively on the SEM website as one of their clients. Anderson is the chairman and ceo of SEM.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

bushboy wrote:
patrick wrote:
bushboy wrote:Patrick, there is a difference between an AGENT and a MANAGER. I could be wrong sha, but I remember it was Aneke that brokered the deal that brought Nosa to Betis.

BB,

Nope Kenneth Asquez, Atta Aneke represented Fegor & Igiebor when both were still playing in Norway, a player contract with an agent is a maximum of two years, renewable if both parties agreed. Kenneth & Dino now represent Nosa & Igiebor. I know there is a difference between a manager and agent but if u want to d difference PM me.

http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/betis/2 ... 25010.html
Patrick! Stop this nonsense! You are now starting to look like the person xinity says you are. I said Aneke was the man who brokered the deal to take Nosa to Betis, and you posted a crap artile about his CURRENT agent. I don't know what has happened in the course of the season, but I now for sure Aneke brought Nosa to Betis. Stop plying games!

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nig ... hapoel-tel

Geez!!
Well done busboy i don't know what that mouse is playing at.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

xinity wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
patrick wrote: If u claimed to be a database like u posted then u shld know that Jerome Anderson represents Mikel, here is the link : http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/21/top-10-in ... s-3850506/
8. Jerome Anderson

BOTH Jerome Anderson and Shittu represent Mikel. Shittu partners with Anderson's SEM. Anderson is the link to the big clubs. I am sure you know this.
Thank you cic old boy. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't mind dodgy Pato he knows this. He's just acting. Otuuu!
Keep talking through your azz, do a search on Dino, he is from Macedonia and u will find one of his clients to be Ogude.
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

patrick wrote:
metalalloy wrote:You people are arguing over the same thing. Shittu and SEM haev a relationship, it appears Shittu worked for SEM before he broke off on his own but they def must have an ongoing relationship as Mikel is featured extensively on the SEM website as one of their clients. Anderson is the chairman and ceo of SEM.

The operative words being "BROKE OFF". Pato stop clapping like a fool. Why exactly are you clapping? You tried to confuse us for evil reasons best known to you and now you are clapping. smh. Im watching you. Danger mouses like you must be watched 24hrs a day or you will pull the wool over everybodys eye. My eyes are fixed on you.
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

cito us wrote:
Norwegian - Nigerian agent Atta Aneke has broken his silence on the omission of his client, Nosa Igiebor, from the 23-man roster that will represent Nigeria at the World Cup.

The Real Betis midfielder made the squad list for the 2013 African Nations Cup, and if not for injury he would have featured at the FIFA Confederations Cup held four months later.

Atta Aneke has diplomatically refused to castigate Nigeria manager, Stephen Keshi, saying that there is no point crying over spilt milk.

''Of course, Nosa's omission came as a surprise to me but the coach has made his decision. There is nothing one will say or do that will change that now.

''I have no idea why the coach axed him. It's better to direct that question to the coaching crew,'' Atta Aneke explained to SL10.ng.

23-year-old Nosa Igiebor has suited up eight times for the Super Eagles since making his debut two years ago.
Ifeanyi interpreted this as 100,000 Euro? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

xinity wrote:
patrick wrote:

The operative words being "BROKE OFF". Pato stop clapping like a fool. Why exactly are you clapping? You tried to confuse us for evil reasons best known to you and now you are clapping. smh. Im watching you. Danger mouses like you must be watched 24hrs a day or you will pull the wool over every bodies eye. My eyes are fixed on you.

U are gradually becoming a prat, I have given u some many clues about the information I know but u are still going on with churlish drivel, right on. I am watching u, very soon u will be on my ignored list. I am still waiting for you to tell me the player I represent, thank you.
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:
patrick wrote:

The operative words being "BROKE OFF". Pato stop clapping like a fool. Why exactly are you clapping? You tried to confuse us for evil reasons best known to you and now you are clapping. smh. Im watching you. Danger mouses like you must be watched 24hrs a day or you will pull the wool over every bodies eye. My eyes are fixed on you.

U are gradually becoming a prat, I have given u some many clues about the information I know but u are still going on with churlish drivel, right on. I am watching u, very soon u will be on my ignored list. I am still waiting for you to tell me the player I represent, thank you.
Ok Pratick oh sorry i meant patrick. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

xinity wrote:
patrick wrote:

The operative words being "BROKE OFF". Pato stop clapping like a fool. Why exactly are you clapping? You tried to confuse us for evil reasons best known to you and now you are clapping. smh. Im watching you. Danger mouses like you must be watched 24hrs a day or you will pull the wool over everybodys eye. My eyes are fixed on you.

To show you how stupid you are again, this was captured when Ogude signed for Amkar Perm
I'm with Fegor. The contract is just signed and everything is in order. Tomorrow he flies to Turkey and start preparing the rest of the team, says agent Shkumbin Cormemeti-Dino to the online newspaper.
http://www.nettavisen.no/sport/3739681.html
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:
patrick wrote:

To show you how stupid you are again, this was captured when Ogude signed for Amkar Perm
I'm with Fegor. The contract is just signed and everything is in order. Tomorrow he flies to Turkey and start preparing the rest of the team, says agent Shkumbin Cormemeti-Dino to the online newspaper.
Pato i have told you to Vamooze! Many here have accused you of being a suspicious character.
This is a thread about Nosa and not Mikel. Take your Mikel argument or your Ogude rubbish elsewhere. It appears that not only are you an agent in disguise you are also a friend of that ANS guy. Im watching you. I won't reply to you agin on this issue i have better things to do than to sit here and argue with a manipulating mouse. Good bye.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

bushboy wrote:I believe every single allegation made against Keshi 100%!! I have eyes! I watched the game against Scotland, and the gulf in class between Nosa and Ruben was clear as day! For any coach in his right mind to drop Nosa and take Ruben? Really? Seriously? I saw Nosa ball like a man possessed against Barcelona in La Liga while Ruben was playing pick up games with Kilmarnock's U-21 team!
The 3 most undeserving players on that plane to Brazil (based on club form) - Uchebo, Nwofor, and Ruben - have the same agent! So powerful is Harris that he has sucessfully managed to get a player with less than 50 mins of first team football IN AN ENTIRE season, a player let go by a low level Belgian league club, and a player with 5 games in 2 SEASONS to a world cup. The power of the $$$!

I am a Nigerian football fan, and I wish the team well in Brazil. But Keshi is corrupt. There is no other way to put it.
i think this is most worrying thing.
People overrule what they see with their own eyes and come up with these logic-defying explanations to justify unjustifiable decisions.
The question is why? I can only assume fear of being ostracized like this ANS dude for saying negative things about such a popular person
That said it does indeed sound like this chap is quite unhinged
in any case, now is certainly not the time to rock the boat. I still dont understand why folks (including many here at CE) picked this particular squad to go apeshit crazy over. The boat should have been rocked when Reuben was invited out of the blue despite not having played a single minute of professional football in over a year. Had there been an uproar then, perhaps Nosa would be on the plane now instead of less deserving players
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

bushboy wrote:
patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:
agidi and okpa wrote:Allnigeriasoccer is a CRIMINAL. A hardend CRIMINAL. There is no other way to describe this worthless person than A HARDENED CRIMINAL.

What hasn't this retard said about rivals, enemies, people who refuse to pay bribe/ pr fees etc. Lets begin.

1: According to allnigeriasoccer award winning female (his ex friend) jornalist who refused to warm his bed is a prostiute wanted by southafrican police and inter pole for THEFT.
2: BBC Jornalist Oluwashina (his ex friend) who cautioned him when he wanted to blackmail Ujah is a wanted MURDERER who should be arrested.
3: Supersports jounalist Andrew Randa (his ex friend) is a criminal and Ogus agent.
5: Mike Idoko (his ex friend) is a criminal who stole Oboabona transfer fee and spent it on orgies with prostitutes
7: Anthony Ujah was only known by the world after he (allnigeriasoccer) started writing about him
i can go on forever. Its clear as day, if you have a fall out with ANS he will taint your image. If you refuse to pay bribe he will taint your name. If you fail to fulfil agreement with him, He will taint your name. He will call you names like crook, criminal, prostitute, orgy indulger etc. THE TRUTH IS ALLNIGERIASOCCER GUY IS A CRIMINAL, A CHRONIC LIAR, A WICKED CROOK THAT SHOULD BE JAILED. WASNT HE CAUGHT DEMANDING BRIBE FROM OGU ANG UJAH? Useless man.
KPOOOOOMMMMM!!!

One player, different agents interconnected with each showing face only when necessary.
A DIRTY BUSINESS

I repeat Atta Aneke does not represent Nosa anymore, none of the guys that work sl10.ng have a link to Kenneth Asquez, Atta can speak for his former client based on his relationship with the player but to say he represents Nosa, far from the truth, please see the link I posted. I am still waiting for the your response on the player I represent, thank you.
In what world can an agent speak for his "former" client?! Please stop.
:agree: :agree:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

smartbrother wrote:
bushboy wrote:I believe every single allegation made against Keshi 100%!! I have eyes! I watched the game against Scotland, and the gulf in class between Nosa and Ruben was clear as day! For any coach in his right mind to drop Nosa and take Ruben? Really? Seriously? I saw Nosa ball like a man possessed against Barcelona in La Liga while Ruben was playing pick up games with Kilmarnock's U-21 team!
The 3 most undeserving players on that plane to Brazil (based on club form) - Uchebo, Nwofor, and Ruben - have the same agent! So powerful is Harris that he has sucessfully managed to get a player with less than 50 mins of first team football IN AN ENTIRE season, a player let go by a low level Belgian league club, and a player with 5 games in 2 SEASONS to a world cup. The power of the $$$!

I am a Nigerian football fan, and I wish the team well in Brazil. But Keshi is corrupt. There is no other way to put it.
i think this is most worrying thing.
People overrule what they see with their own eyes and come up with these logic-defying explanations to justify unjustifiable decisions.
The question is why? I can only assume fear of being ostracized like this ANS dude for saying negative things about such a popular person
That said it does indeed sound like this chap is quite unhinged
in any case, now is certainly not the time to rock the boat. I still dont understand why folks (including many here at CE) picked this particular squad to go apeshit crazy over. The boat should have been rocked when Reuben was invited out of the blue despite not having played a single minute of professional football in over a year. Had there been an uproar then, perhaps Nosa would be on the plane now instead of less deserving players
Are these 2 guys gunning for the same position ? I though Gabriel is a more DM to CM while Nosa is more CM to AM. Shouldn't it be Azeez that took the position away from Nosa? :?:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

xinity wrote:
patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:
patrick wrote:

Pato i have told you to Vamooze! Many here have accused you of being a suspicious character.
This is a thread about Nosa and not Mikel. Take your Mikel argument or your Ogude rubbish elsewhere. It appears that not only are you an agent in disguise you are also a friend of that ANS guy. Im watching you. I won't reply to you agin on this issue i have better things to do than to sit here and argue with a manipulating mouse. Good bye.
See a moronic statement, I am his friend then I challenged his story that Atta Aneke is not a legit agent for Nosa as at now. I believe u are becoming increasingly irritant, grow up son.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:ANS has no credibility.
Only no credibility?
The buffoon is a raving....................LUNATIC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I will take it upon myself to expose Keshi! I will devote my resources to pull every source of information I can on Harris and Keshi. I know a guy who is a wizard at digging out information fron online sources. I will pay him ANY amount he needs to find out the link between these two men! The time for the truth has come!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cristao II wrote:Someone should tell me why Keshi has not sued ANS
The same reason President Obama didn't sue the 'Birthers'...........................no serious public figure has time for lunatic buffoons. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

ora wrote:Keshit is not innocent, but on this forum he can do no wrong.
What's the name of this forum and it's motto?..........

1) Cybereagles.com

2) Supporting the SE since 1996 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

That's why the legendary ........................

MIC :thumbs: can do no wrong on this NIGERIAN forum!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

xinity wrote:
bushboy wrote:
patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:

KPOOOOOMMMMM!!!

A DIRTY BUSINESS

In what world can an agent speak for his "former" client?! Please stop.
:agree: :agree:
BB,

I am a procurement SME, there is what we called fiduciary in contract, please do yourself a favour to read an article about this.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ahidjo wrote:Is it not shocking that after 3 pages of posts, nobody seems to be addressing the real issues. In a decent environment, any allegation, irrespective of the source must be investigated. This idea of ignoring a weighty allegation as this has become Nigeria's and Nigerians' ways of treating issues with levity. Nobody should tell me that the way and manner players are chosen for the Super Eagles does not call for suspicion. Any sane climate would invite people for questioning to unravel the truth. Not doing anything or casting aspersion on the "supposed revealers" of this alleged deal will not solve one problem. We must act now to save Nigeria and Stephen Keshi from this corruption that has infested and killed every thing we do as a people and nation.
The same way the 'Afcon 2013 squad' called for suspicion, till they did....................

THIS :mrgreen: .........and all the PIMPS that were accusing the great MIC :thumbs: crawled back to their holes................only to emerge again before the big dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!