Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked agent for €100k bribe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Agent Atta Aneke claims Keshi asked him for €100k bribe

Post by Vincent. »

Sunset wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Sunset wrote:
Vincent. wrote:Where this story falls down is in the claim that Nosa missed out solely because his agent could not afford 100,000. Why would Keshi ask the agent to pay when Nosa himself can afford to pay 100,000?

He played for a first division team in one of Europe's top leagues last season. So, if all that Nosa needed to go to Brazil was 100,000, why would he miss out just because his agent could not afford it? Nosa himself could have paid the 100,000 comfortably if it was all about the money. Maybe it was not about money?
Comfortably?

Bros, from your avatar, I guess you pay attention to La Liga often? And you know that the majority of the bottom half teams struggle with financial issues right. 100,000 sounds more like a year's salary for Nosa.

Don't know if this so-called bribery is true. This is not really the right time for these type of stories to come out.
Nobody earns 100,000 per year in La Liga. Salaries may not be as high as in the EPL, but it is not that bad. Even the backwater leagues of Europe pay more than that.
How much does Nosa get paid then?
I don't know his salary.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Vincent. wrote:
Sunset wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Sunset wrote:
Vincent. wrote:Where this story falls down is in the claim that Nosa missed out solely because his agent could not afford 100,000. Why would Keshi ask the agent to pay when Nosa himself can afford to pay 100,000?

He played for a first division team in one of Europe's top leagues last season. So, if all that Nosa needed to go to Brazil was 100,000, why would he miss out just because his agent could not afford it? Nosa himself could have paid the 100,000 comfortably if it was all about the money. Maybe it was not about money?
Comfortably?

Bros, from your avatar, I guess you pay attention to La Liga often? And you know that the majority of the bottom half teams struggle with financial issues right. 100,000 sounds more like a year's salary for Nosa.

Don't know if this so-called bribery is true. This is not really the right time for these type of stories to come out.
Nobody earns 100,000 per year in La Liga. Salaries may not be as high as in the EPL, but it is not that bad. Even the backwater leagues of Europe pay more than that.
How much does Nosa get paid then?
I don't know his salary.
I mentioned his salary or rather salary range could be deduced from Sid Lowe's article and the salary noted in the ANS article seems to fall in line with what Sid wrote.

I'm guessing Betis decided to impose some sort of unofficial salary cap and are/were paying their players quite low on the salary scale (From what I've heard, that salary Nosa is/was on is about the same that average players earn in Denmark/Sweden/Norway). You'd think Nosa was earning triple that at least. Maybe that's why he left the Atta Aneke fella and went to get a better agent. Hopefully the boy has got a salary increase.

--------------------------------------------
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

According to the article, he was fined 15 per cent of his salary which amounts to €30,000. You can deduce from the article that he earns €200,000. ( €30000/0.15= €200,000) I do not know if it is per month or per annum. To check if the calculation is correct, you can multiply 15% by €200,000 =€30,000
F360 wrote:
Sunset wrote:From this it says 180,000 Euros?

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=7664

I think ANS is right. Unless Nosa got an increase in salary last season.
The season before, Sid Lowe wrote this
It was not so much that he went to the Africa Cup of Nations that irritated them so much as the fact that he didn't come back. It took Nosa almost a month to return following Nigeria's success. He said he had passport problems at Frankfurt airport on the way back but they weren't buying it. Betis handed him the biggest fine the club's regulations would allow, 15% of his wages, almost €30,000, but many fans thought it was not enough. Some turned their back, demanding the club got rid of him, and there were whistles and boos when he did play, which was not often. Since his return, Nosa had made only three appearances: 90 minutes against Granada, nine against Valencia and five against Getafe.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... ille-derby

so somewhere over 100,000 and less than 200,000.
atta.aneke
Egg
Egg

Post by atta.aneke »

Dear Sirs,

By surprise I ran into this forum today through Google and read the comments as well as tweets from allnigeriasoccer.com for the first time.

I feel I need to inform you that these rumors are not in any way correct, I have never claimed that Stephen Keshi asked me Atta Aneke for any bribe at all, the truth is that despite having had players in the Super Eagles for some time now I have never even spoken to Keshi, it´s not my job at all as an agent to try to influence any national team handler to include any of the players I manage, national team call ups should always be based on merit.

My only comments to the media after Nosa´s omission from the WC squad was the following;

http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/league ... shi/164781

If anyone has any doubt about this being Atta Aneke posting here then feel free to send me a PM and I will furnish you with my Norwegian mobile number to confirm.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

atta.aneke wrote:Dear Sirs,

By surprise I ran into this forum today through Google and read the comments as well as tweets from allnigeriasoccer.com for the first time.

I feel I need to inform you that these rumors are not in any way correct, I have never claimed that Stephen Keshi asked me Atta Aneke for any bribe at all, the truth is that despite having had players in the Super Eagles for some time now I have never even spoken to Keshi, it´s not my job at all as an agent to try to influence any national team handler to include any of the players I manage, national team call ups should always be based on merit.

My only comments to the media after Nosa´s omission from the WC squad was the following;

If anyone has any doubt about this being Atta Aneke posting here then feel free to send me a PM and I will furnish you with my Norwegian mobile number to confirm.

in light of agent aneke's clarification i think the thread title should be edited
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

How can we be sure that this is indeed Atta Aneke? Hmmm.....I'll be very surprised if it really is.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

xinity wrote:

How can we be sure that this is indeed Atta Aneke? Hmmm.....I'll be very surprised if it really is.
Stop being a mischievous low life. Send him a PM and take it from there. Enough of your idiotic innuendos and character assassination :roll:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

xinity wrote:

At least you should have clicked the link and read what the 'REAL' Aneke told that football website.
Stop been lazy.........................just CLICK and READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

Ekorian wrote:
xinity wrote:

Stop being a mischievous low life. Send him a PM and take it from there. Enough of your idiotic innuendos and character assassination :roll:
I have already sent him a PM please remain in your pram.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

xinity wrote:

Is it cos your own identity here is also questionable? For all I care, your posts suggest you are ANS (the one Yorubas call 'eku eda - apple of discord in this matter) .

So why dont u PM him as he suggested and possibly speak with him on phone? I'm sure Mr Aneke will come back here and report of his conversation with you especially tell us who you really are. I'm even more sure that if you eventally talk with Mr Aneke, a phony article is likely to appear in ANS thereafter.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

anointed wrote:
xinity wrote:

Is it cos your own identity here is also questionable? For all I care, your posts suggest you are ANS (the one Yorubas call 'eku eda - apple of discord in this matter) .

So why dont u PM him as he suggested and possibly speak with him on phone? I'm sure Mr Aneke will come back here and report of his conversation with you especially tell us who you really are. I'm even more sure that if you eventally talk with Mr Aneke, a phony article is likely to appear in ANS thereafter.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..crossed my mind a couple of times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
atta.aneke
Egg
Egg

Post by atta.aneke »

Mobile number: + 47 41 80 51 30

Facebook: Atta Aneke

Feel free to contact me to verify on this issue.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

atta.aneke wrote:Mobile number: + 47 41 80 51 30

Facebook: Atta Aneke

Feel free to contact me to verify on this issue.

All those with accusatory fingers this is an opportunity to confirm at least one of the stories.
Last edited by Enugu II on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
xinity
Egg
Egg
Re: Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked Atta Aneke for €100k b

Post by xinity »

Anyway I have edited the header to reflect that its an ANS claim. I will call that number later to verify or better still I will try to use my sauce in Rangers to see if the number is indeed Anekes number.

This is the information on Fifa website. I will use that email address.

ATTA Emefie Aneke Players Sport Management Ltd. House 22, 23 Road, 2nd Avenue
FESTAC TOWN LAGOS [email protected]
Tel:+234-805/167 87 02
atta.aneke
Egg
Egg

Post by atta.aneke »

@xinity, I have never transferred any player from Rangers to Scandinavia.

Type my phonenumber excluding the country code (41805130) on Google;

http://www.180.no/firmavis/27839906856031.htm and this are one of the results that will appear.

Feel free to call me :)
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

atta.aneke wrote:@xinity, I have never transferred any player from Rangers to Scandinavia.

http://www.180.no/firmavis/27839906856031.htm and this are one of the results that will appear.

I just did. I've seen it. I have in the meantime changed the header to reflect its a claim from allnigeriasoccer. I will modify the body of the post in due course. Thank you.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Lol. Opari!

Xinity or is it ANS oga do quick call to confirm, so we can close this farce of a thread down :taunt:
atta.aneke
Egg
Egg

Post by atta.aneke »

xinity wrote:
atta.aneke wrote:@xinity, I have never transferred any player from Rangers to Scandinavia.

I just did. I've seen it. I have in the meantime changed the header to reflect its a claim from allnigeriasoccer. Thank you.
Good the e-mail adress mentioned above is also my e-mail adress; [email protected] the same as on the FIFA website
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

So all these noise because of Babatunde who has been impressive so far. Abeg make we all hear word.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Janganza wrote:So all these noise because of Babatunde who has been impressive so far. Abeg make we all hear word.
Di thing do me like film. The naysayers are trying to eat their cake and have it too.mit turns out Kwshi has unearthed a gem, rather than praise him some are claiming smoke :boo:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Enugu II wrote: All those with accusatory fingers this is an opportunity to confirm at least one of the stories.
Enugu, I have contacted Atta Aneke. I am curious that you are not curious to also confirm the stories.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote: All those with accusatory fingers this is an opportunity to confirm at least one of the stories.
Enugu, I have contacted Atta Aneke. I am curious that you are not curious to also confirm the stories.

I am curious as well and I often rely on lots of data or supporting evidence and to be frank the credibility of the source raised red flags from the word go but I still held open that it may be true. I had verified with the instance of Aneke's contact with this site a few weeks ago.

So what do you now think after you talked with Atta Aneke. Can you share that with all of us?

Also, can others who pointed accusatory fingers who had opportunity to contact Aneke share there current thinking. Thsank you.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

xinity wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
xinity wrote:

I have already sent him a PM please remain in your pram.

xinity: This post is highly defamatory especially as all your claims have been debunked, or refuted. You should delete the entire post. I am even embarrassed on your behalf. Merely editing the title is not good enough. Kindly delete the entire post and apologize to members of the forum.