Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked agent for €100k bribe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Agent Atta Aneke claims Keshi asked him for €100k bribe

Post by Enugu II »

Elexus wrote:
xinity wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
xinity wrote:
atta.aneke wrote:Dear Sirs,

By surprise I ran into this forum today through Google and read the comments as well as tweets from allnigeriasoccer.com for the first time.

I feel I need to inform you that these rumors are not in any way correct, I have never claimed that Stephen Keshi asked me Atta Aneke for any bribe at all, the truth is that despite having had players in the Super Eagles for some time now I have never even spoken to Keshi, it´s not my job at all as an agent to try to influence any national team handler to include any of the players I manage, national team call ups should always be based on merit.

My only comments to the media after Nosa´s omission from the WC squad was the following;

http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/league ... shi/164781

If anyone has any doubt about this being Atta Aneke posting here then feel free to send me a PM and I will furnish you with my Norwegian mobile number to confirm.
How can we be sure that this is indeed Atta Aneke? Hmmm.....I'll be very surprised if it really is.
Stop being a mischievous low life. Send him a PM and take it from there. Enough of your idiotic innuendos and character assassination :roll:
I have already sent him a PM please remain in your pram.

xinity: This post is highly defamatory especially as all your claims have been debunked, or refuted. You should delete the entire post. I am even embarrassed on your behalf. Merely editing the title is not good enough. Kindly delete the entire post and apologize to members of the forum.
Elexus,

My inclination is to leave out alone and simply have it in the archives. It is a reminder to all of us, particularly those that are gullible, that all allegations are not true. There is always a next step -- investigation.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked Atta Aneke for €100k b

Post by Cellular »

xinity wrote:According to allnigeriasoccer (also known as ANS) Norway based agent Atta Aneke said he didn't have €100,000 Euros to give to Keshi which eventually led to Keshi dropping his client Nosa Igiebor.

In a series of crazy twitter rants the unapproved allnigeriasoccer blogger bizarrely suggested that he persuaded Atta Aneke to go ahead and pay the bribe but Aneke didn't have the money. Allnigeriasoccer encourages bribes??? Hmmm...... He even further suggested that if someone gave him €200k he could put their player in the Nigerian team.

Allnigeriasoccer is also claiming he received security reports that Keshi demanded bribe from certain players and says he'll publish them soon. Till now he has not published anything.

He tweeted the following

AllNigeriaSoccer
‏@Editor_ANS
I received a security report Stephen Keshi asked for bribe for some players. Pretended I didn't hearm I'll publish news hopefully tomorrow.
4:39 PM - 2 Jun 2014

AllNigeriaSoccer ‏@Editor_ANS Jun 2
I was in contact with Nosa's Nigerian manager today. I told him, this is what is happening. Nosa is out of the team.
4:41 PM - 2 Jun 2014 · Details

AllNigeriaSoccer
@editor_ans : Know how things work in Nigeria. Told Nosa's manager to do the 'right thing'. He said there's nothing he can do.
4:42 PM - 2 Jun 2014

AllNigeriaSoccer
‏@Editor_ANS
Nosa Igiebor's manager said he doesn't have €100,000 to pay. Keshi is doing business with powerful agents stronger than him.
4:44 PM - 2 Jun 2014

AllNigeriaSoccer
‏@Editor_ANS
This is not magic. Pay bribe, make team. Give me €200,000, I can include player in Estonia on the list.
5:01 PM - 2 Jun 2014

The same Atta making these claims once enjoyed the privilege of having three players in that national team namely Ogude, Nosa and Ujah. They have all been dropped by Keshi and now we are hearing these stories which i must admit sound frivolous.

It should be noted that allnigeriasoccer is notoriously known for making up stories without a shred of evidence. When ever he has a disagreement with somebody he labels that person a criminal. In fact some journalists after having tried for months to find out the true identity of the faceless person behind allnigeriasoccer went on to concluded that the site is operated by an cowardly agent who is bitter that his players are being ignored by national team handlers but doesn't have the balls to disclose his true identity.

He complained about the quality of the players in the national team but yet the same allnigeriasoccer campaigned for the likes of Ranti Martin an indian based player to be included in the national team a campaign that could have only been influenced by non footballing reasons http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=11398 .

It should also be noted that the same allnigeriasoccer guy was caught begging academic fc player John Ogu for bribe pic.twitter.com/5F9rVyd0sa and when Ogu refused to pay he went on a relentless campaign to tarnish Ogu's image.

Atta Aneke sounds embittered, all his players have been dropped from National team. I will take this allegation with a pinch of salt and hope this rather frivolous claim does not land Nosa in trouble with national team coaches.

links to the tweets

At the behest of Mr. Aneke who contacted us, he asked that the title of the thread be changed as he never made such a claim. He further stated that... "I have never even spoken to Keshi in my life and there is no truth in the story at all."

On behalf of the forum I will like to apologize to Mr. Aneke for any embarrassment this false report lifted from a site outside of Cyber Eagles might have caused him.

I also plead with CE members to desist from posting any report from AllNigeriansoccer as they have proven time and time again to be unreliable.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg
Re: Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked Atta Aneke for €100k b

Post by Eaglemaniac »

Cellular wrote:
xinity wrote:According to allnigeriasoccer (also known as ANS) Norway based agent Atta Aneke said he didn't have €100,000 Euros to give to Keshi which eventually led to Keshi dropping his client Nosa Igiebor.

In a series of crazy twitter rants the unapproved allnigeriasoccer blogger bizarrely suggested that he persuaded Atta Aneke to go ahead and pay the bribe but Aneke didn't have the money. Allnigeriasoccer encourages bribes??? Hmmm...... He even further suggested that if someone gave him €200k he could put their player in the Nigerian team.

Allnigeriasoccer is also claiming he received security reports that Keshi demanded bribe from certain players and says he'll publish them soon. Till now he has not published anything.

He tweeted the following

AllNigeriaSoccer
‏@Editor_ANS
I received a security report Stephen Keshi asked for bribe for some players. Pretended I didn't hearm I'll publish news hopefully tomorrow.
4:39 PM - 2 Jun 2014

AllNigeriaSoccer ‏@Editor_ANS Jun 2
I was in contact with Nosa's Nigerian manager today. I told him, this is what is happening. Nosa is out of the team.
4:41 PM - 2 Jun 2014 · Details

AllNigeriaSoccer
@editor_ans : Know how things work in Nigeria. Told Nosa's manager to do the 'right thing'. He said there's nothing he can do.
4:42 PM - 2 Jun 2014

AllNigeriaSoccer
‏@Editor_ANS
Nosa Igiebor's manager said he doesn't have €100,000 to pay. Keshi is doing business with powerful agents stronger than him.
4:44 PM - 2 Jun 2014

AllNigeriaSoccer
‏@Editor_ANS
This is not magic. Pay bribe, make team. Give me €200,000, I can include player in Estonia on the list.
5:01 PM - 2 Jun 2014

The same Atta making these claims once enjoyed the privilege of having three players in that national team namely Ogude, Nosa and Ujah. They have all been dropped by Keshi and now we are hearing these stories which i must admit sound frivolous.

It should be noted that allnigeriasoccer is notoriously known for making up stories without a shred of evidence. When ever he has a disagreement with somebody he labels that person a criminal. In fact some journalists after having tried for months to find out the true identity of the faceless person behind allnigeriasoccer went on to concluded that the site is operated by an cowardly agent who is bitter that his players are being ignored by national team handlers but doesn't have the balls to disclose his true identity.

He complained about the quality of the players in the national team but yet the same allnigeriasoccer campaigned for the likes of Ranti Martin an indian based player to be included in the national team a campaign that could have only been influenced by non footballing reasons http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=11398 .

It should also be noted that the same allnigeriasoccer guy was caught begging academic fc player John Ogu for bribe pic.twitter.com/5F9rVyd0sa and when Ogu refused to pay he went on a relentless campaign to tarnish Ogu's image.

Atta Aneke sounds embittered, all his players have been dropped from National team. I will take this allegation with a pinch of salt and hope this rather frivolous claim does not land Nosa in trouble with national team coaches.

links to the tweets

At the behest of Mr. Aneke who contacted us, he asked that the title of the thread be changed as he never made such a claim. He further stated that... "I have never even spoken to Keshi in my life and there is no truth in the story at all."

On behalf of the forum I will like to apologize to Mr. Aneke for any embarrassment this false report lifted from a site outside of Cyber Eagles might have caused him.

I also plead with CE members to desist from posting any report from AllNigeriansoccer as they have proven time and time again to be unreliable.
Good leadership. Right thing to do Cellular

Long Live King Obi!!
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked agent for €100k bribe

Post by Janganza »

Good job Cellular and other moderators, I know the job of moderating a forum like CE can be challenging. It is about time this forum step up with zero tolerance against unsubstantiated allegations. Moderators' stand should not be limited to this thread. We have other agents like Harris (something of that nature) being maligned in this board with unsubstantiated allegations. I don't know who this fella is but we must maintain standards in this forum. The forum should not be used to settle personal scores.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Don't know how many times it has to be said that ANYTHING from ANS is complete hogwash and unreliable.. Said it on the first page and numerous threads that link to that sham of a website. Solowe and his cronies keep posting the defamatory rubbish to further their agendas.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Agent Atta Aneke claims Keshi asked him for €100k bribe

Post by wale1974 »

wale1974 wrote:Haters everywhere
I knew it...................... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

REWIND.

This was AllNIgeria making a claim about Keshi as he is now making about Rohr. Review both threads and think deeply.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Enugu II wrote:REWIND.

This was AllNIgeria making a claim about Keshi as he is now making about Rohr. Review both threads and think deeply.
The more things change, the more things remain the same. I stand by the statements i made on the first and last page of this thread.

STOP POSTING JUNK FROM ALLNIGERIANSOCCER :!:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

the allnigeriasoccer guy is a mad lunatic that website should be banned from here
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:the allnigeriasoccer guy is a mad lunatic that website should be banned from here
J12 na wah for you o :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Danfo previously called out the man and I thought it was a joke but He was right. The man is obviously a lunatic and that website should be banned here for the Integrity and mental wellness of this site
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

john12 wrote:Danfo previously called out the man and I thought it was a joke but He was right. The man is obviously a lunatic and that website should be banned here for the Integrity and mental wellness of this site
But I told you that the man is a certified lunatic not allowed to operate any electronic or mechanical device. In fact, he should be allowed near any sharp objects.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

And I agree with you. For that reason, as a moderator, You should BAN his website ALLNIGERIA soccer from here to contain the INTEGRITY of this place
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

john12 wrote:And I agree with you. For that reason, as a moderator, You should BAN his website ALLNIGERIA soccer from here to contain the INTEGRITY of this place
We don't ban websites unless they contain malware.

We just advise Forumers to be weary of articles published by ANS.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...