Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked agent for €100k bribe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

xinity
Egg
Egg
Re: Agent Atta Aneke claims Keshi asked him for €100k bribe

Post by xinity »

Cellular wrote:
patrick wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Cellular wrote:
patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:Pato I've been watching you closely. You are amongst the dodgiest, slimiest, pimping individuals on CE. You are the Kaiser Soze of CE. You are without a shadow of doubt an agent that should be smoked you out of the hole where you are hiding and pimping your waste pipe players. Are you trying to act as if you don't know that agents work with other agents as posted in the other thread? I thought you said Odumadi will make it? Clown
U are very stupid, who are u by the way? U come here with a copied junk information, I called u out then u are up in battle with me, right on. I Disagree with the source of information because the information posted was wrong then u are attacking me, I challenged the information posted because it is a false information based on what I know and I posted the link that Asquez represents Nosa now. Please stop childish rant just because I don't agree with your comments, I would like to know the waste pipe players I represent, then we can continue this conversation.
Xinity,

Please can you debate Patrick without the name calling? It totally detracts from whatever point both of you are trying to make.
Cellular ,, i guess is time make una rearrange this forum very well ,, Canada dey soon pass cyberbully law ,, i suggest una ask everybody wan dey post here to send in their real pictures use am as avatar if atleast one no fit testisfy to the real identity of the picture make una ban the person .. Cuss the way accusations and insults dey fly left and right .. Is time we differentiate the reals from the fakes . Some people here might be pressing charges and una go dey forced to reveal wetin una no want , and this forum no need such unnecessary attention ..
KG,

The angel* works for Tony Harris confirmed, I guess he will collect his pay check as soon Uchebo signed for a new club, as it is now he is club-less and u can feel the aggressiveness in his comments.
Haba Pato, you no fit discuss the guy without calling him an angel*?

We go enforce forum rules regarding insults.

Disagree with him and call him out without the insults.
Cellular, I apologise.
Pato knows why I'm angry with him. This thing didn't start today. Pato when you take indirect shots at me I will automatically wait till you fall in my trap. Before you started rambling on i offered to shake hands. If you are too hurt from my blows then lets shake hands another day. Im a christian and despite everything i still retain a forgiving heart.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Seriously cellular u and ur Admin groups really wants to bring sanity into this forum i suggest una make a mandatory rule for every one to use their true picture as avatar ,, this will kind of sanitize the why people address eachother here ,, any thing can dey behind any alias dey yarn nonsense cuss the person knw say their identity dey hiden .. We need mutual respect here and the only wan that can be archived is via using real pictures , couple to the fact that some people have more than one account here ..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Again lets just enjoy the football. I am frankly not interested in this rubbish. maybe it's because i do not believe 99% of the so called inside knowledge stories that this forum seems to be flooded with nowadays.

Patrick let it go. Unfortunately it has become the norm to accuse people be it our players or coaches of some sort of seedy dealings with no proof. The admins and mods seems to think this is okay, so there is nothing that can be done about it at the moment.
Last edited by Al B Sure on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

KingLoku wrote:Seriously cellular u and ur Admin groups really wants to bring sanity into this forum i suggest una make a mandatory rule for every one to use their true picture as avatar ,, this will kind of sanitize the why people address eachother here ,, any thing can dey behind any alias dey yarn nonsense cuss the person knw say their identity dey hiden .. We need mutual respect here and the only wan that can be archived is via using real pictures , couple to the fact that some people have more than one account here ..
Absolutely, I am with you on that. If u are not hungry and ur life is not miserable u will not come here accuse me just because I disagree with u.

Oga Cellular,

I will appreciate it as going forward to always to do a background check on all new comers here to forestall folk like xinity polluting this forum with TONY HARRIS CLIENTS

Requirements

Provide your work email
Provide your occupation(Verify the scope)
Provide your work and house address
Provide a photo ID(Scan copy)
Provide your phone number

I expect u guys to follow due diligence before u admit anybody as going forward, thank you.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

KingLoku wrote:Seriously cellular u and ur Admin groups really wants to bring sanity into this forum i suggest una make a mandatory rule for every one to use their true picture as avatar ,, this will kind of sanitize the why people address eachother here ,, any thing can dey behind any alias dey yarn nonsense cuss the person knw say their identity dey hiden .. We need mutual respect here and the only wan that can be archived is via using real pictures , couple to the fact that some people have more than one account here ..
Last man standing,

Is that your picture in your avatar?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Catalyst wrote:
Last man standing,

Bros!!! live and direct , loads can testisfy , gat nothing to hid as real as ever .
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
andyk1012
Egg
Egg

Post by andyk1012 »

KingLoku wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Last man standing,

Bros!!! live and direct , loads can testisfy , gat nothing to hid as real as ever .
Hide please
The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed
off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their
best years are already behind them.
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

Oga cellular to avoid agents posting on CE with hidden agendas
We must also ask members to lick sand and swear that they are not involved in any agency/ PR services. Anybody with such links should be banned instantly due to conflict.

Then additionally
Provide verifiable work email
Provide verifiable occupation(Verify the scope)
Provide work and house address
Provide verifiable photo ID(Scan copy)
Provide verifiable your phone number

Then we'll smoke them out.
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

Vincent. wrote:Where this story falls down is in the claim that Nosa missed out solely because his agent could not afford 100,000. Why would Keshi ask the agent to pay when Nosa himself can afford to pay 100,000?

He played for a first division team in one of Europe's top leagues last season. So, if all that Nosa needed to go to Brazil was 100,000, why would he miss out just because his agent could not afford it? Nosa himself could have paid the 100,000 comfortably if it was all about the money. Maybe it was not about money?
Honestly Vince, I was thinking along the same line yesterday. Why would Keshi have to involve Nosa agent when he knows Nosa could comfortably pay the $100k from his pocket? It's just a common sense thing now. Naija and bad belle.. :biggrin:
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

andyk1012 wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Last man standing,

Hide please
Atleast i'm proud of my looks why don't do the same and post ur own picture too . :rotf: if u are proud of ur self !
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

xinity wrote:Oga cellular to avoid agents posting on CE with hidden agendas
We must also ask members to lick sand and swear that they are not involved in any agency/ PR services. Anybody with such links should be banned instantly due to conflict.

Then additionally

Look at the moron that called himself a Christian? I repeat, u are a hungry journalist and ur romance with TONY HARRIS will soon be over, it remains 3 weeks. I know u are doing PR job for TONY HARRIS` clients but I can assure u will soon be out of business. I have nothing to proof to OAF like u. I want Cellular to personally investigate your background and my background, I will provide financial support, I know u are waiting for Reuben and Uchebo to get clubs before your boss (TONY HARRIS) cut u a paycheck, no biggie I will bail u out.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

goodness.
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

patrick wrote:

Then additionally

Look at the moron that called himself a Christian? I repeat, u are a hungry journalist and ur romance with TONY HARRIS will soon be over, it remains 3 weeks. I know u are doing PR job for TONY HARRIS` clients but I can assure u will soon be out of business. I have nothing to proof to OAF like u. I want Cellular to personally investigate your background and my background, I will provide financial support, I know u are waiting for Reuben and Uchebo to get clubs before your boss (TONY HARRIS) cut u a paycheck, no biggie I will bail u out.
Pato stop embarrassing yourself. Or at least stop embarrassing our education system. Im sorry i didn't mean to push you over the edge. You appear to have cracked badly. Go and rest somewhere and recover. I don't want to be responsible for mods punishing you.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

xinity wrote:
patrick wrote:

Then additionally

Pato stop embarrassing yourself. Or at least stop embarrassing our education system. Im sorry i didn't mean to push you over the edge. You appear to have cracked badly. Go and rest somewhere and recover. I don't want to be responsible for mods punishing you.
Hungry journalist, I am multi-tasking here and I do not care how long it will take me to finish my deliverable today. Go on picking on intangibles, like I told u I am not presenting executive summary, so go on with ur churlish rant. TONY HARRIS will soon be out of business and u will continue in your miserable situation
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

TONY HARRIS will soon be out of business, I can assure of that and there will be nothing to promote here. As it is, Reuben and Uchebo are club-less, keep the PR flag flying for your clients while it lasts.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Hmmmmm ,, with all these grammar flying left and right , i no see GOTTIE input ? Could gottie be xinity ?..
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

Pato Pato if i had known you will crack like this i will have reduced the dose. In a space of only a few hours you have managed to casually name drop up to seven different agents. In your previous posts you have also indulged heavily in agent/ player related posts. I repeat for an average joe you appear to be too knowledgeable about these things hence me and some CE members convicted you earlier today. You now appear so wounded that i am beginning to worry about your well being. I don't want to hear tomorrow that honourable Pato has inflicted serious injuries upon himself due to severe mental anguish suffered as a result of my posts and those heavily loaded uppercuts i landed on you puffy and soft agent cheeks. I will therefore end it here or others might start to assume that i may have also suffered some brain damage as a result of your girly slaps. Enjoy the rest of the day buddy. Adios!
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

xinity wrote:Pato Pato if i had known you will crack like this i will have reduced the dose. In a space of only a few hours you have managed to casually name drop up to seven different agents. In your previous posts you have also indulged heavily in agent/ player related posts. I repeat for an average joe you appear to be too knowledgeable about these things hence me and some CE members convicted you earlier today. You now appear so wounded to i am beginning to worry about your well being. I don't want to hear tomorrow that honourable Pato has inflicted serious injuries upon himself due to severe mental sustained as a result of my posts and those heavily loaded uppercuts i landed on you puffy and soft agent cheeks. I will therefore end it here or others might start to assume that i may have also suffered some brain damage as a result of your girly slaps. Enjoy the rest of the day buddy. Adios!

Sorry hungry journalist I heard your service is 200 dollars/news, TONY HARRIS will soon lay u guys off, I am forecasting that the future looks bleak for PR agency, u need to get in touch with me and I will forward ur resume (references provided ) to Jerome Anderson.
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

Good grief!!!
Holy cow!!!
Never knew the "agency" stakes were so high in CE.
The chickens are coming home to roost.
Wow! Just wow!!!
Look who is Here Again!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:Pato Pato if i had known you will crack like this i will have reduced the dose. In a space of only a few hours you have managed to casually name drop up to seven different agents. In your previous posts you have also indulged heavily in agent/ player related posts. I repeat for an average joe you appear to be too knowledgeable about these things hence me and some CE members convicted you earlier today. You now appear so wounded to i am beginning to worry about your well being. I don't want to hear tomorrow that honourable Pato has inflicted serious injuries upon himself due to severe mental sustained as a result of my posts and those heavily loaded uppercuts i landed on you puffy and soft agent cheeks. I will therefore end it here or others might start to assume that i may have also suffered some brain damage as a result of your girly slaps. Enjoy the rest of the day buddy. Adios!

Sorry hungry journalist I heard your service is 200 dollars/news, TONY HARRIS will soon lay u guys off, I am forecasting that the future looks bleak for PR agency, u need to get in touch with me and I will forward ur resume (references provided ) to Jerome Anderson.
This pato u wicked ooo , is funny how some forumers are busying gathering informations abot you and u really don't care if they exist or not .. Lots of people are really psychopaths ... :rotf: :rotf: .hahahahahaha funny world indeed .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Oloku, this no be match.com wey you wan see person picture..kai something det wrong you, kai :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Oloku, this no be match.com wey you wan see person picture..kai something det wrong you, kai :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: pokey leave me jare !!!! Atleast 1naija testisfy abot u ,, he said goodthings about u ,, that is the reason why i still dey jolli u ,, but some fictional characters full here ,, :rotf: .. The underwear u wear them get infor on am .. :rotf: :rotf: CE with characters !!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nor mind 1naija... e dey run from me .. make I catch am for road this weekend. My biys go wash him car :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved