Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked agent for €100k bribe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Agent Atta Aneke claims Keshi asked him for €100k bribe

Post by Bigpokey24 »

KingLoku wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Oloku, this no be match.com wey you wan see person picture..kai something det wrong you, kai :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: pokey leave me jare !!!! Atleast 1naija testisfy abot u ,, he said goodthings about u ,, that is the reason why i still dey jolli u ,, but some fictional characters full here ,, :rotf: .. The underwear u wear them get infor on am .. :rotf: :rotf: CE with characters !!!!
Underwear ke. Oh my :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Actually not too difficult if you can prove actual malice.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Gotti wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Keshi has an American Passport, n'est ce pas?
Libel suits are even much more difficult to win in the US...
Essentially, any "public figure" (and that term is not limited to public officials) is fair play.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Cmoke wrote:Actually not too difficult if you can prove actual malice.

Gotti wrote:
Essentially, any "public figure" (and that term is not limited to public officials) is fair play.
Loooool .. We need to start from Here .CE u will see lots of fictional characters disappearing into the thin air .. Witchcraft spirit plenty here .. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .. .chieee , my belle ooo. :rotf:
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:Oga cellular to avoid agents posting on CE with hidden agendas
We must also ask members to lick sand and swear that they are not involved in any agency/ PR services. Anybody with such links should be banned instantly due to conflict.

Then additionally
Provide verifiable work email
Provide verifiable occupation(Verify the scope)
Provide work and house address
Provide verifiable photo ID(Scan copy)
Provide verifiable your phone number

Then we'll smoke them out.
Look at the moron that called himself a Christian? I repeat, u are a hungry journalist and ur romance with TONY HARRIS will soon be over, it remains 3 weeks. I know u are doing PR job for TONY HARRIS` clients but I can assure u will soon be out of business. I have nothing to proof to OAF like u. I want Cellular to personally investigate your background and my background, I will provide financial support, I know u are waiting for Reuben and Uchebo to get clubs before your boss (TONY HARRIS) cut u a paycheck, no biggie I will bail u out.
Pato, you are one of the most revered forumers here. A lot of us immensely appreciate your contributions. I remember when a criminal that is now fighting indictment chased KOC out of here with all his baseless and unfounded allegations. Please don't let anyone drag you down. some people are just frustrated and looking for people to blame for their ordeals. It's not easy going from a business owner to a factory worker. keep doing what you are doing bro!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

KingLoku wrote:
patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:Pato Pato if i had known you will crack like this i will have reduced the dose. In a space of only a few hours you have managed to casually name drop up to seven different agents. In your previous posts you have also indulged heavily in agent/ player related posts. I repeat for an average joe you appear to be too knowledgeable about these things hence me and some CE members convicted you earlier today. You now appear so wounded to i am beginning to worry about your well being. I don't want to hear tomorrow that honourable Pato has inflicted serious injuries upon himself due to severe mental sustained as a result of my posts and those heavily loaded uppercuts i landed on you puffy and soft agent cheeks. I will therefore end it here or others might start to assume that i may have also suffered some brain damage as a result of your girly slaps. Enjoy the rest of the day buddy. Adios!

Sorry hungry journalist I heard your service is 200 dollars/news, TONY HARRIS will soon lay u guys off, I am forecasting that the future looks bleak for PR agency, u need to get in touch with me and I will forward ur resume (references provided ) to Jerome Anderson.
This pato u wicked ooo , is funny how some forumers are busying gathering informations abot you and u really don't care if they exist or not .. Lots of people are really psychopaths ... :rotf: :rotf: .hahahahahaha funny world indeed .
KG,

I really do not give a toss about them but this particular hungry journalist will not go scot-free, my hat is in the ring already and I repeat, TONY HARRIS will soon be out of business. I understand his situation and his colleagues, most of them have added PR jobs to their profession just for few extra quids. SMH
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Except for Gotti, most people on CE are judgement proof!

Translation? Dem no get kobo so why waste yer time sueing them?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
KingLoku wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Actually not too difficult if you can prove actual malice.

Gotti wrote:
Loooool .. We need to start from Here .CE u will see lots of fictional characters disappearing into the thin air .. Witchcraft spirit plenty here .. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .. .chieee , my belle ooo. :rotf:
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

patrick wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
patrick wrote:
xinity wrote:Pato Pato if i had known you will crack like this i will have reduced the dose. In a space of only a few hours you have managed to casually name drop up to seven different agents. In your previous posts you have also indulged heavily in agent/ player related posts. I repeat for an average joe you appear to be too knowledgeable about these things hence me and some CE members convicted you earlier today. You now appear so wounded to i am beginning to worry about your well being. I don't want to hear tomorrow that honourable Pato has inflicted serious injuries upon himself due to severe mental sustained as a result of my posts and those heavily loaded uppercuts i landed on you puffy and soft agent cheeks. I will therefore end it here or others might start to assume that i may have also suffered some brain damage as a result of your girly slaps. Enjoy the rest of the day buddy. Adios!

Sorry hungry journalist I heard your service is 200 dollars/news, TONY HARRIS will soon lay u guys off, I am forecasting that the future looks bleak for PR agency, u need to get in touch with me and I will forward ur resume (references provided ) to Jerome Anderson.
This pato u wicked ooo , is funny how some forumers are busying gathering informations abot you and u really don't care if they exist or not .. Lots of people are really psychopaths ... :rotf: :rotf: .hahahahahaha funny world indeed .
KG,

I really do not give a toss about them but this particular hungry journalist will not go scot-free, my hat is in the ring already and I repeat, TONY HARRIS will soon be out of business. I understand his situation and his colleagues, most of them have added PR jobs to their profession just for few extra quids. SMH
loooool ... Pato .. Is a wild world , seriously u be surprised .. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: informations gathering at the highest level , just take am easy is all well .. The truth will always prevail,keep doing what u doing .." He that is without sin shuld cast the first stone".. :rotf: :rotf: .
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Ekorian wrote:
patrick wrote:
We must also ask members to lick sand and swear that they are not involved in any agency/ PR services. Anybody with such links should be banned instantly due to conflict.

Then additionally

Look at the moron that called himself a Christian? I repeat, u are a hungry journalist and ur romance with TONY HARRIS will soon be over, it remains 3 weeks. I know u are doing PR job for TONY HARRIS` clients but I can assure u will soon be out of business. I have nothing to proof to OAF like u. I want Cellular to personally investigate your background and my background, I will provide financial support, I know u are waiting for Reuben and Uchebo to get clubs before your boss (TONY HARRIS) cut u a paycheck, no biggie I will bail u out.
Pato, you are one of the most revered forumers here. A lot of us immensely appreciate your contributions. I remember when a criminal that is now fighting indictment chased KOC out of here with all his baseless and unfounded allegations. Please don't let anyone drag you down. some people are just frustrated and looking for people to blame for their ordeals. It's not easy going from a business owner to a factory worker. keep doing what you are doing bro!
Ekorian,

With due respect, I don`t mind paying for the services Cellular will render to uncover the truth. I am ready to provide the following:

I will provide my Police Check as additional evidence to validate the above listed requirements.

I know some of them are frustrated but CE is not a place to vent ur anger on people
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

patrick wrote:Ekorian,

With due respect, I don`t mind paying for the services Cellular will render to uncover the truth. I am ready to provide the following:

I will provide my Police Check as additional evidence to validate the above listed requirements.

I know some of them are frustrated but CE is not a place to vent ur anger on people
Forget Cellular. Pay me the money and I'll uncover the truth.

xinity, if you're working for Tony it's OK. That's your business.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Make una easy nah, nor let some bad belle folks vex una, laugh, yab assanal and cic...all will be well
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:

Will the payment be in a 4-4-2 :D
SuperEagles

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

The YeyeMan wrote:

Yeyeman,

I hail o, na e-transfer u want or PayPal?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

patrick wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
patrick wrote:

Then additionally

Ekorian,

The dude, like all criminals knows what he's doing. Pay him no attention. Who knows if the Goverment had seized his Passport and he's just looking for people to take his anger on. Like I earlier said, criminals are the first to point finger of crimes at others. Forgetting that if you point a finger at someone, three is pointing right back at you. Ignore him and he'll fade. Silence is golden.....
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Make una easy nah, nor let some bad belle folks vex una, laugh, yab assanal and cic...all will be well
Loooool .. :rotf: :rotf: u dey see wetin i dey see chieeee ... Haaaa.. Testimony indeed ... P square ..e no easy ehhh true true .. :rotf: :rotf: ..
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Ekorian wrote:
patrick wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
patrick wrote:

Then additionally

Ekorian,

The dude, like all criminals knows what he's doing. Pay him no attention. Who knows if the Goverment had seized his Passport and he's just looking for people to take his anger on. Like I earlier said, criminals are the first to point finger of crimes at others. Forgetting that if you point a finger at someone, three is pointing right back at you. Ignore him and he'll fade. Silence is golden.....

Oga Ekorian,

I rest my case sir.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

patrick wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
patrick wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
patrick wrote:

Then additionally

Ekorian,

Oga Ekorian,

I rest my case sir.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ndewo
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

dhoney wrote:
Vincent. wrote:Where this story falls down is in the claim that Nosa missed out solely because his agent could not afford 100,000. Why would Keshi ask the agent to pay when Nosa himself can afford to pay 100,000?

He played for a first division team in one of Europe's top leagues last season. So, if all that Nosa needed to go to Brazil was 100,000, why would he miss out just because his agent could not afford it? Nosa himself could have paid the 100,000 comfortably if it was all about the money. Maybe it was not about money?
Honestly Vince, I was thinking along the same line yesterday. Why would Keshi have to involve Nosa agent when he knows Nosa could comfortably pay the $100k from his pocket? It's just a common sense thing now. Naija and bad belle.. :biggrin:
That is Nigeria for you. :D :D :D
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Abeg, can someone educate me. Whats wrong with being an agent? Abeg job nah job. All we ask is that if you are an agent ( real, imagined, in denial, or self-deluded), please let the rest of us know. That way we can know how to effectively judge your contributions to CE. Personally, me i welcome viewpoints from as many people as possible that are involved in professional sports. I think it adds authenticity to this forum.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Vincent. wrote:Where this story falls down is in the claim that Nosa missed out solely because his agent could not afford 100,000. Why would Keshi ask the agent to pay when Nosa himself can afford to pay 100,000?

He played for a first division team in one of Europe's top leagues last season. So, if all that Nosa needed to go to Brazil was 100,000, why would he miss out just because his agent could not afford it? Nosa himself could have paid the 100,000 comfortably if it was all about the money. Maybe it was not about money?
Comfortably?

Bros, from your avatar, I guess you pay attention to La Liga often? And you know that the majority of the bottom half teams struggle with financial issues right. 100,000 sounds more like a year's salary for Nosa.

Don't know if this so-called bribery is true. This is not really the right time for these type of stories to come out.
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

xinity wrote:Pato Pato if i had known you will crack like this i will have reduced the dose. In a space of only a few hours you have managed to casually name drop up to seven different agents. In your previous posts you have also indulged heavily in agent/ player related posts. I repeat for an average joe you appear to be too knowledgeable about these things hence me and some CE members convicted you earlier today. You now appear so wounded that i am beginning to worry about your well being. I don't want to hear tomorrow that honourable Pato has inflicted serious injuries upon himself due to severe mental anguish suffered as a result of my posts and those heavily loaded uppercuts i landed on you puffy and soft agent cheeks. I will therefore end it here or others might start to assume that i may have also suffered some brain damage as a result of your girly slaps. Enjoy the rest of the day buddy. Adios!

Didn't want to comment in this thread but had to after reading you write this numerous times already. So because someone is knowledgeable about agents, their clients and/or the agent business then they must be an agent? Huh?
I'm not an agent but I stay informed on that industry because I enjoy sports business, particularly the agents and team(front office) aspects of it. I know people that run blogs or write on websites about different player agent issues in American sports leagues but they aren't agents.

Maybe Patrick just enjoys keeping up with that part of the business as well as what happens behind the scenes with teams in World Football?

--------------------------------------------
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Cellular wrote:
Uncle, I raised the same concerns in the past and again with F360. Especially when it appears like it is a coordinated "attack". I wish they will take it to other fora where folks are free to cast aspersions against people.

Both gentlemen have very good arguments but delving into insults reduces their respective points.
Woah woah. Why you gotta bring me into this/mention my name?

Al B Sure wrote:Again lets just enjoy the football. I am frankly not interested in this rubbish. maybe it's because i do not believe 99% of the so called inside knowledge stories that this forum seems to be flooded with nowadays.

Patrick let it go. Unfortunately it has become the norm to accuse people be it our players or coaches of some sort of seedy dealings with no proof. The admins and mods seems to think this is okay, so there is nothing that can be done about it at the moment.

Agree x1000

--------------------------------------------
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Wow. Life is indeed stranger than fiction!!!

:shock:

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

patrick wrote:
KingLoku wrote:Seriously cellular u and ur Admin groups really wants to bring sanity into this forum i suggest una make a mandatory rule for every one to use their true picture as avatar ,, this will kind of sanitize the why people address eachother here ,, any thing can dey behind any alias dey yarn nonsense cuss the person knw say their identity dey hiden .. We need mutual respect here and the only wan that can be archived is via using real pictures , couple to the fact that some people have more than one account here ..
Absolutely, I am with you on that. If u are not hungry and ur life is not miserable u will not come here accuse me just because I disagree with u.

Oga Cellular,

I will appreciate it as going forward to always to do a background check on all new comers here to forestall folk like xinity polluting this forum with TONY HARRIS CLIENTS

Requirements

Provide your work email
Provide your occupation(Verify the scope)
Provide your work and house address
Provide a photo ID(Scan copy)
Provide your phone number

I expect u guys to follow due diligence before u admit anybody as going forward, thank you.
Pato, this is just a forum. Some people take it way too seriously. There's nothing to prove to anyone on an Internet Forum. It will help to have other forumers to authenticate fellow forumers.

Please, you guys should just agree to disagree.

Then additionally

Xinity, this is not the forum to settle any "beef" or disagreement you might have with someone. I wish agents, pseudo-agents, journalists, etc can be upfront about their intentions and their motivations. They can come in here to provide accurate information rather than hide under some Internet moniker to discredit or attack anyone that disparages them or their clients. My problem and that of other forumers is that we are constantly being misinformed by folks who have pecuniary reasons for advancing a particular agenda.

There is nothing wrong with being an agent or a journalist providing PR for clients...no one should ever apologize for doing the job they are paid to do. It actually gives one even more credibility.

That being said, whether you or Patrick are agents, journalists or just vested fans, I need you guys to make your points or accusations without insults.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!