Allnigeriasoccer says Keshi asked agent for €100k bribe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Agent Atta Aneke claims Keshi asked him for €100k bribe

Post by vancity eagle »

bushboy wrote:I believe every single allegation made against Keshi 100%!! I have eyes! I watched the game against Scotland, and the gulf in class between Nosa and Ruben was clear as day! For any coach in his right mind to drop Nosa and take Ruben? Really? Seriously? I saw Nosa ball like a man possessed against Barcelona in La Liga while Ruben was playing pick up games with Kilmarnock's U-21 team!
The 3 most undeserving players on that plane to Brazil (based on club form) - Uchebo, Nwofor, and Ruben - have the same agent! So powerful is Harris that he has sucessfully managed to get a player with less than 50 mins of first team football IN AN ENTIRE season, a player let go by a low level Belgian league club, and a player with 5 games in 2 SEASONS to a world cup. The power of the $$$!

I am a Nigerian football fan, and I wish the team well in Brazil. But Keshi is corrupt. There is no other way to put it.

KPOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Make I add my own jara, Kenneth Asquez represents Nosa now not Atta Aneke, by the same token, Shkumbin Cormemeti-Dino represents Fegor Ogude not Atta Aneke

Shkumbin Cormemeti-Dino(First from right)
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I think this thread should be locked.. no links or verbage directly just hearsay.
..your brain is locked..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg

Post by agidi and okpa »

Allnigeriasoccer is a CRIMINAL. A hardend CRIMINAL. There is no other way to describe this worthless person than A HARDENED CRIMINAL.

What hasn't this retard said about rivals, enemies, people who refuse to pay bribe/ pr fees etc. Lets begin.

1: According to allnigeriasoccer award winning female (his ex friend) jornalist who refused to warm his bed is a prostiute wanted by southafrican police and inter pole for THEFT.
2: BBC Jornalist Oluwashina (his ex friend) who cautioned him when he wanted to blackmail Ujah is a wanted MURDERER who should be arrested.
3: Supersports jounalist Andrew Randa (his ex friend) is a criminal and Ogus agent.
4: Emmanuel Amuneke is a criminal and takes bribes from his wards
5: Mike Idoko (his ex friend) is a criminal who stole Oboabona transfer fee and spent it on orgies with prostitutes
6: John Ogu (his ex friend) is an age cheat
7: Anthony Ujah was only known by the world after he (allnigeriasoccer) started writing about him
8: MTN reporters charge bribe before writing articles
9: Supersports journalist are rapists (girls must not approach them)
i can go on forever. Its clear as day, if you have a fall out with ANS he will taint your image. If you refuse to pay bribe he will taint your name. If you fail to fulfil agreement with him, He will taint your name. He will call you names like crook, criminal, prostitute, orgy indulger etc. THE TRUTH IS ALLNIGERIASOCCER GUY IS A CRIMINAL, A CHRONIC LIAR, A WICKED CROOK THAT SHOULD BE JAILED. WASNT HE CAUGHT DEMANDING BRIBE FROM OGU ANG UJAH? Useless man.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

dhoney wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Gotti wrote:
mapet wrote:O boy! you don't know who you're vouching for. They ANS guy? he's as crude, unprofessional and fake as anybody can imagine. I fuess you need to follow this link and read a lot of garbage he throws around
http://www.nairaland.com/1714428/wow-fa ... t#22915988
:clap: :clap: :clap:
His PR machine helped us with knowing him better...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246968

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=248219

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246013

Oga Cellular, why una dey allow threads like dis now?.... I beg delete this garbage... honestly, I am very angry..!
...so people cannot type again unless na wetin YOU like?Garbage or not..freedome of expression..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

paj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I think this thread should be locked.. no links or verbage directly just hearsay.
..your brain is locked..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...paj you go kill me with laughter here...brain locked...? where we go fit get password to unlock the Locked pokey brain...cyber a laughter ruded place...brain is locked ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Metho scorpion wrote:
paj wrote:
..your brain is locked..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...paj you go kill me with laughter here...brain locked...? where we go fit get password to unlock the Locked pokey brain...cyber a laughter ruded place...brain is locked ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is so funny password .. wow you thought about all of that by yourself? wow you are having deep and challenging thoughts.impressive ..kai
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:
paj wrote:
..your brain is locked..
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is so funny password .. wow you thought about all of that by yourself? wow you are having deep and challenging thoughts.impressive ..kai
...am sorry...ok...paj got me into this one...am out of it...
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ora wrote:I do agree and concur to your assertion that any posting or write ups MUST be substantiated with facts, agreed. My point is this, issues related to Keshi always creates an hyper state with some of us on this forum and that should not be the case. Who says their point is accurate or their sources are reliable?

The point of the matter is that we can not allow Keshit and is shenanigans bewilder us just because he won ANC (Hooray) many coaches that had won more and still got laid off. So please do not give me this Holier than though crap about Keshit.

Some of Keshits decsions are wrong period, such as the base line of his ultimate selection (My view), whether he takes or he did not take "Agency", "Search" or what ever fee we all do know that he is a Nigerian official (Coach) and there is a tendency for them to take egunje.

Stephen Okechukwu Keshi is a Legendary Nigerian. He served the nation with distinction, led us to ANC trophies as a Captain and as a Coach. Was also part of Amodu's crew that got bronze in 2002 ANC and qualified us for WC. The man also qualified Togo for the WC. He has left it all on the pitch for Nigeria: tears, sweat, blood.

Can you please spell his family name correctly? Is this too much to ask? Should we disrespect his entire family because of a "tendency to take egunje by Nigerian officials"?

Should we disrespect your family because of "a tendency by Nigerians to commit fraud"?
Bros, stop there. Keshi is a public figure and his name can be yabbed. We recognise his 'legendary' status but a ban on yabbing him - HELL NO!!

define "yabbing"
I am still waiting for your definition. Calling Keshi "Keshit" and accusing him of fraud based solely on "Nigerian officials have a tendency to take egunje" does not amount to "yabbing", in my opinion.
The term Keshit didnt originate today on CE. It has existed longer than ANS's accusation of Keshi. What you want to do is withdraw any indication that CE agrees with the accusation but this is a forum and people have different opinion. What is a yab - I dont know how to define it because the boundaries differ across people and relationships. I can call two people the same name and they will give different reactions.

In summary - I do not agree that because Keshi is the coach of Nigeria, that yabbing him is beyond limits.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

patrick wrote:Make I add my own jara, Kenneth Asquez represents Nosa now not Atta Aneke, by the same token, Shkumbin Cormemeti-Dino represents Fegor Ogude not Atta Aneke

Watch all the haters miss this one
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

All I know is that if I am Keshi, I will ask my lawyers to contact Aneke. There are too many negative news articles surrounding the Super Eagles. If it isnt match fixing, it is squad position buying. Soon we will soon hear of NFF's financial misconduct.

Someone has to put their footdown wrt the Eagles and say enough is enough.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

Pato I've been watching you closely. You are amongst the dodgiest, slimiest, pimping individuals on CE. You are the Kaiser Soze of CE. You are without a shadow of doubt an agent that should be smoked you out of the hole where you are hiding and pimping your waste pipe players. Are you trying to act as if you don't know that agents work with other agents as posted in the other thread? I thought you said Odumadi will make it? Clown
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

xinity wrote:Pato I've been watching you closely. You are amongst the dodgiest, slimiest, pimping individuals on CE. You are the Kaiser Soze of CE. You are without a shadow of doubt an agent that should be smoked you out of the hole where you are hiding and pimping your waste pipe players. Are you trying to act as if you don't know that agents work with other agents as posted in the other thread? I thought you said Odumadi will make it? Clown
:???: :???: Are you ANS? Where did this outburst come from?

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

Cristao II wrote:All I know is that if I am Keshi, I will ask my lawyers to contact Aneke. There are too many negative news articles surrounding the Super Eagles. If it isnt match fixing, it is squad position buying. Soon we will soon hear of NFF's financial misconduct.

Someone has to put their footdown wrt the Eagles and say enough is enough.

:agree: :agree: :agree: Not just for a chat though but with the intention of filing a law suit.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Patrick, there is a difference between an AGENT and a MANAGER. I could be wrong sha, but I remember it was Aneke that brokered the deal that brought Nosa to Betis.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

Cristao II wrote:
xinity wrote:Pato I've been watching you closely. You are amongst the dodgiest, slimiest, pimping individuals on CE. You are the Kaiser Soze of CE. You are without a shadow of doubt an agent that should be smoked you out of the hole where you are hiding and pimping your waste pipe players. Are you trying to act as if you don't know that agents work with other agents as posted in the other thread? I thought you said Odumadi will make it? Clown
Nope I detest that worthless scum. That mouse Pato is trying to divert attention as he does all the time.
xinity
Egg
Egg

Post by xinity »

bushboy wrote:Patrick, there is a difference between an AGENT and a MANAGER. I could be wrong sha, but I remember it was Aneke that brokered the deal that brought Nosa to Betis.
Exactly bush boy broda mi. He knows just playing dumb
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

What will serve us right in this country is for Keshi to do well in Brazil and immediately after drop us for another team. It will not take a year for the difference to show.

Saw Keshi's post match interview after the Greece game, and its becoming obvious the man is under a lot f pressure. He is a damn good coach and a brilliant tactician. This he will AGAIN prove over the next few weeks. All these unsubstantiated allegations will only boost him despite the pressure.

Let me leave you with what Osaze just said about Keshi. Under SK, the Super Eagles are a revitalised side with players ready to leave everything on the pitch in every game. I hope to be able to play my part in keeping that spirit (paraphrased). Go figure!
To stop trying is to start dying
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Senator WIRES wrote::lol: "If you carry $#%, flies go follow you", Keshi don dey carry $#% for a long time, :lol: his debacle with the Togolese comes into mind!! :laugh:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Adebayor accused him of the same thing. When will people actually open their eyes. Keshi never meant to win the ANC. He went to sell players but the ANC fell in his lap. He then doubled down on his strategy for the confed cup and we saw the result.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

ugly boy wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote::lol: "If you carry $#%, flies go follow you", Keshi don dey carry $#% for a long time, :lol: his debacle with the Togolese comes into mind!! :laugh:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Adebayor accused him of the same thing. When will people actually open their eyes. Keshi never meant to win the ANC. He went to sell players but the ANC fell in his lap. He then doubled down on his strategy for the confed cup and we saw the result.
Come again. Keshi never meant to win the ANC? Where did that logic come from? He wants to win. My only grouse with him is on a few players but to suggest that a professional doesnt want to excel is plain wrong.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

xinity wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Nope I detest that worthless scum. That mouse Pato is trying to divert attention as he does all the time.
...na my bro Pato you dey call MOUSE...? no go there o o o... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg

Post by Eaglemaniac »

This message board is a failed experiment. Threads like this and some of the replys should be moved to sections specifically for people who prefer to just rant about stuff.

And I question the humanity in some of you.

Long Live King Obi!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

pajimoh wrote:
patrick wrote:Make I add my own jara, Kenneth Asquez represents Nosa now not Atta Aneke, by the same token, Shkumbin Cormemeti-Dino represents Fegor Ogude not Atta Aneke

Watch all the haters miss this one

VE, Ugly, SB, cic etc. Can you comment on this? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."