I dey battle Ready, I dey Battle Ready.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
I dey battle Ready, I dey Battle Ready.

Post by Tbite »

I no dey shake at all at all..In fact I dey vex say...Argentina match dey come bifor our own match! I dey look forward to slaughter!

I don buy fried chicken.....I don buy energy drink..make I charge (As aussies dey yarn)...Naija music....check..I get am. DJ Dee Money no dey carry last....and Qdot....don drop one mega hit!

Omo Ibadan! Omo Naija! Bosnia go kuku turn to Bosita..laipe! Dun Know! Confam!

[/video]

Nonsense! Omo Naija...go shake anyhow? Who dash me Sierra Leonian Passport,,,,,last time I see my passport...na green e be! Naija boys no dey fia anybody! I no kia..wetin dia ranking be! If dem like...dem for rish top 5! I no send!

The thing wey consign me, nah wetin dia ranking go be...after we finish the matter!

Nigerian Sniper! Confam!

I dey battle ready oh! I dey battle ready!

Last edited by Tbite on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE. Match.....Shake ke. Who dash Soldier Fear?

Post by amafolas »

i like this jam. reppin for all the ibadan folks.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Reverse psychology :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Tbite, two glasses of Vodka no dey fail! Time trusted! :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Amen to that. I have no doubt Naija will win.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I really am not scared though! Of course when the ref blows the whistle to signal the beginning of the festivities, that is another thing entirely.

But as of now....I am not scared.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Bosnia must bend down low....make we give them constantly.....they will be our new wives!

[/video]
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

nzeogwu wrote:Amen to that. I have no doubt Naija will win.

The Super Eagles are winning this
:thumbs:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

This Match...e never rish?

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

next time, i just have to remember to buy more fried chicken..the one I bought was not nearly enough! Bifor match even start..I don finish am. :oops: :oops:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I dey battle Ready, I dey Battle Ready.

Post by Tbite »

Chapman!

I dey Battle Ready, I dey Battle Ready...

nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Tbite wrote:next time, i just have to remember to buy more fried chicken..the one I bought was not nearly enough! Bifor match even start..I don finish am. :oops: :oops:
Big pokey follow you watch the mash?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

nemi2002 wrote:
Tbite wrote:next time, i just have to remember to buy more fried chicken..the one I bought was not nearly enough! Bifor match even start..I don finish am. :oops: :oops:
Big pokey follow you watch the mash?
If Bigpokey followed me the chicken would have finished bifor we even rish house.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

[/video]
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

[/video]

Back to Back. From South Africa to Brazil to Russia

[/video]