Mikel: Olivier Giroud should have been SENT OFF for elbowing

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mikel: Olivier Giroud should have been SENT OFF for elbo

Post by goke313 »

so what the manager or FA do about it?\

you guys cry about the injustice but protect the people who are suppose to represent and speak up for our players :roll:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

We should not play Fifa's game!

I would rather lose every match, than become any dirty cheating country!

What is the point of winning, if you do not do it the right way? I have no respect for dirty cheating countries that just dive unnecessarily, elbow, tackle maliciously, handle the ball at critical times etc.

Nigeria has always been one of the best nations in the world, as far as conduct goes. We should keep it that way. FIFA must do their job. It is not up to us, to play their game.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

[/video]

This is how u fight injustice on the pitch. Compare the Mexicans of 2010 to Naija of 2014. Seeing Keshi, Yoyo and Osaze keep quiet as the US ref was screwing us over makes me mad still. The question now is what is the NFF going to do about this?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

bret- hart wrote:[/video]

This is how u fight injustice on the pitch. Compare the Mexicans of 2010 to Naija of 2014. Seeing Keshi, Yoyo and Osaze keep quiet as the US ref was screwing us over makes me mad still. The question now is what is the NFF going to do about this?

yet people tell us Keshi is the best manager for the job :dream:
Super Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by Super Eagle »

Solowe wrote:I am glad I am not the only one who saw this. I am glad Mikel is saying it.

Sanni Keita did nothing close to that and he got a red.

I wrote about the 3 things they did that were clear violations during the game. I blame keshi for not going ballistic on the side line and asking for a card. That's what all the top coaches do.
That's exactly what a smart coach would've done, instead Keshi sat down there like a mugu chewing gum :(

Take for instance, after the first half of Nigeria v Argentina (1994), Clemense Westerhof went to the ref and asked, "How much did they pay you to control this game?" And you'd notice that the officiating became a lot more balanced in the second half of that game.

Sometimes I wonder whether Keshi even learned anything from Westerhof.
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bump
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved