Open letter to the Sideways Cassava Farmer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Open letter to the Sideways Cassava Farmer

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:CIC 3 more days .. and you go hear am..I am a man of my words i was begged by folks on this forum not to finish you until after the worldcup..instead your go beg realmumu to come help you for your own thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Mankind!!! You have all forgotten the good he did last year in South Africa and now sending him to the gas chamber because he didn't play well this time around! Man will ALWAYS be man!

Cheers!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make una easy sha :lol: :lol: :lol:

The cartoons are even funnier

MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
bolaji
Egg
Egg

Post by bolaji »

CE go kill person o. :mrgreen: The guy called Mikel a "bag of FUFU" and should be in the farm "cultivating Cassava". :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:[/video]

what a shame...
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cristao II wrote:Something came to my mind the other day. Nigeria is viewed as a corrupt country but I cant remember the last time a Nigerian player faked a tackle, dived for a penalty or to get the opponent sent off.

I believe the idiots in the West call that being 'naive'.
They do. Yet they complain about divers.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Okocha10 wrote:

what a shame...
So many Quotables for this interview!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But for real what happened to Mikel in the WC? He played so well in the AFCON. I thought he'd be for sure one of our best players instead he turned out to be by far the worst....It won;t be a stretch to say he was the worst starter in the WC.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Damunk wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Something came to my mind the other day. Nigeria is viewed as a corrupt country but I cant remember the last time a Nigerian player faked a tackle, dived for a penalty or to get the opponent sent off.

I believe the idiots in the West call that being 'naive'.
They do. Yet they complain about divers.
Finesse, finesse, finesse......
There is corruption everywhere. Ours is just a bit more obvious than most.
We were/ are naive... We really should acquire more finesse so we can point to
others as corrupt and dive for all its worth and complain about divers right
along with them.
Last edited by Ebyboy on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

airwolex wrote:
Okocha10 wrote:

what a shame...
So many Quotables for this interview!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But for real what happened to Mikel in the WC? He played so well in the AFCON. I thought he'd be for sure one of our best players instead he turned out to be by far the worst....It won;t be a stretch to say he was the worst starter in the WC.
as I said, what a shame....
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

lukemana wrote:Mankind!!! You have all forgotten the good he did last year in South Africa and now sending him to the gas chamber because he didn't play well this time around! Man will ALWAYS be man!

Cheers!!!

It is what it is in the sports business. See what's happening to him at Chelsea too. If he performs consistently in the SB team, he would be getting playtime more than he did last year.

Sports business is all about performance. About current form and not stats of years past.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

lukemana wrote:Mankind!!! You have all forgotten the good he did last year in South Africa and now sending him to the gas chamber because he didn't play well this time around! Man will ALWAYS be man!

Cheers!!!
That's not the issue here. Mikel did not even put in a decent effort. We understand when someone has limited talent like Babatunde and give the SE 120% effort. However when a person plays big man football and starts yelling at his teammates when he loses the ball, that person does not belong on the team.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

See them..smh talking and yapping kai.. :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:See them..smh talking and yapping kai.. :rotf:

See this Mitch...You spent 5 years of your life on Vaseline and Fantasy. When you finally got to meet Mikel he snubbed you and you came here running to open a thread to tarnish the guy's image. Silly little 40 year old scorned Mitch..!! Chei even teenagers take rejection better than you
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Oh boy,even ypu sef know say the guy yab,if na anoda player you for don go open thread but Mikel need fans like you. I i know say if you call Mikel boy wonder he will slap U and ignore your groupie activities. People that care for him want him to step his game up but you just dey do groupie luv.

Anyway this letter was a little bit harsh from the guy that wrote it but he made a lot of good points,he wouldnt do none of the things he did if he was at Chelsea and that also boils down to our bench and the coach. Truth is Mikel was a let down at this world cup,i expected better and more from him,there must be something that happened we didnt know about.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4 wrote:
Oh boy,even ypu sef know say the guy yab,if na anoda player you for don go open thread but Mikel need fans like you. I i know say if you call Mikel boy wonder he will slap U and ignore your groupie activities. People that care for him want him to step his game up but you just dey do groupie luv.

Anyway this letter was a little bit harsh from the guy that wrote it but he made a lot of good points,he wouldnt do none of the things he did if he was at Chelsea and that also boils down to our bench and the coach. Truth is Mikel was a let down at this world cup,i expected better and more from him,there must be something that happened we didnt know about.
do you care about haruna? Cry all una, want ..no single Nigerian player alive has achieved what boywonder has done for both club and country. .not feelings but fact....Mikel is gold yall, can keep yapping away come Afcon 2015..Mikel will be repping the SE..on the verge of winning another Afcon..Bobo is on the way to be a legend .. 8-)
SuperEagles

lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

balo wrote:

Cheers!!!

It is what it is in the sports business. See what's happening to him at Chelsea too. If he performs consistently in the SB team, he would be getting playtime more than he did last year.

Sports business is all about performance. About current form and not stats of years past.
So brother Balo, if I am in need today and you run to my help with $1000, and I am in need tomorrow you fly towards me with another $2000... will it be ok if I curse out the day-after-tomorrow if you fail to help me AGAIN in another time of need? Am just wondering...!

Well, believe it or not, this is EXACTLY what you guys are doing to Mike Obi!

Cheers!!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:

do you care about haruna? Cry all una, want ..no single Nigerian player alive has achieved what boywonder has done for both club and country. .not feelings but fact....Mikel is gold yall, can keep yapping away come Afcon 2015..Mikel will be repping the SE..on the verge of winning another Afcon..Bobo is on the way to be a legend .. 8-)
We are talking about Nigeria here and all that achievement is zero if you are flop at the world cup. You should push to elevate yourself as a player not sticking your achievement up everybodies face when you peform bad. Never say never,players come and go and another player can achieve that and more,you dont even have to have all that to be arrogant or play bad,just show some heart on the field that all and youa re talking like a groupie. SMH
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

ugly boy wrote:

Cheers!!!
That's not the issue here. Mikel did not even put in a decent effort. We understand when someone has limited talent like Babatunde and give the SE 120% effort. However when a person plays big man football and starts yelling at his teammates when he loses the ball, that person does not belong on the team.
Bro, have U ever practiced a sport competitively? I will assume YES for the sake of this conversation. Have U played well in ALL games/matches that you partook in? If you are honest, the answer is NO! All players, all professionals have at least once in their lifetime what we call A BAD DAY IN THE OFFICE! This is what I assume happened to Mikel Obi in this case. He just wasn't in the game against France...it just wsn't his day!

Believe me, this happened to me in a Table Tennis game in 1983; it was my last competition before coming to the US. I defeated the #1 Ghanaian player in the semi (his name was Seth Darko) and lost to an underdog in the finals. I just wasn't in the game...as if someone had tied me with a rope.There were 2 instances when the ball was at least 4 feet high and I still smashed it into the net. Those things happened!

Look at what happened to Brazil against Germany! Who could have predicted such a disaster??? I was in a meeting at work during the game and when my son texted me that the score 5 nil at the half time, I thought my son made a mistake and assumed it was Brazil leading 5 - 0. You should have seen the expression on my face when I came back to my desk and checked the score on the web!!!

It will be fair to write off Mikel Obi completely if he has 3 or 4 bad games; such uis NOT the case here since his perfomance against the Persians (Iran) was not bad at all!

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Cheers!!!
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Lukeman--you make this too complicated. It is not a big that Mikel had a bad tournment, but his disrespect for his colleagues ( Osaze and Azeez) and fans, have turned many against him

lukemana wrote:
ugly boy wrote:

Cheers!!!
Bro, have U ever practiced a sport competitively? I will assume YES for the sake of this conversation. Have U played well in ALL games/matches that you partook in? If you are honest, the answer is NO! All players, all professionals have at least once in their lifetime what we call A BAD DAY IN THE OFFICE! This is what I assume happened to Mikel Obi in this case. He just wasn't in the game against France...it just wsn't his day!

Believe me, this happened to me in a Table Tennis game in 1983; it was my last competition before coming to the US. I defeated the #1 Ghanaian player in the semi (his name was Seth Darko) and lost to an underdog in the finals. I just wasn't in the game...as if someone had tied me with a rope.There were 2 instances when the ball was at least 4 feet high and I still smashed it into the net. Those things happened!

Look at what happened to Brazil against Germany! Who could have predicted such a disaster??? I was in a meeting at work during the game and when my son texted me that the score 5 nil at the half time, I thought my son made a mistake and assumed it was Brazil leading 5 - 0. You should have seen the expression on my face when I came back to my desk and checked the score on the web!!!

It will be fair to write off Mikel Obi completely if he has 3 or 4 bad games; such uis NOT the case here since his perfomance against the Persians (Iran) was not bad at all!

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Cheers!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:

We are talking about Nigeria here and all that achievement is zero if you are flop at the world cup. You should push to elevate yourself as a player not sticking your achievement up everybodies face when you peform bad. Never say never,players come and go and another player can achieve that and more,you dont even have to have all that to be arrogant or play bad,just show some heart on the field that all and youa re talking like a groupie. SMH
see this guy you are clueless... so Emenike, is also a flop for not scoring a single worldcup goal? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: seriously you need help.. not make your bad belle and Jealousy cloud your judgement about Mikel,,, make you try harder so you sef can achieve something ... you make beats, fine..I will like for you to compare your beats productions with folks in your line , lets see how bad or good you are.. you dey here dey attack folks wey give props to someone who bleeds green white green .. smh you just couldn't wait for Mikel's performance... Osaze wey dash France goal , not a single word from you... smh.. it's so funny how yall are just doing follow , follow..when you start agreeing with the likes of CIC, well that nah the beginning of otumokpo taking a full effect on you ooo
SuperEagles

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:

see this guy you are clueless... so Emenike, is also a flop for not scoring a single worldcup goal? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: seriously you need help.. not make your bad belle and Jealousy cloud your judgement about Mikel,,, make you try harder so you sef can achieve something ... you make beats, fine..I will like for you to compare your beats productions with folks in your line , lets see how bad or good you are.. you dey here dey attack folks wey give props to someone who bleeds green white green .. smh you just couldn't wait for Mikel's performance... Osaze wey dash France goal , not a single word from you... smh.. it's so funny how yall are just doing follow , follow..when you start agreeing with the likes of CIC, well that nah the beginning of otumokpo taking a full effect on you ooo

See this Mitch...You spent 5 years of your life on Vaseline and Fantasy. When you finally got to meet Mikel he snubbed you and you came here running to open a thread to tarnish the guy's image. Silly little 40 year old scorned Mitch..!! Chei even teenagers take rejection better than you
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

balo wrote:

Cheers!!!

pure rubbish.. lets see how perfect you are at work? my goodness and this bobo is a Chelsea fan..smh
SuperEagles

lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Brother, how did I make this complicated? The brothers have been pounding on Mikel Obi and my "rebuttal" was NOT about his disrespecting of his peers but rather an attempt to explain his lacustre performance against Les Francais. So how did I make this complicated? Please enlighten me, may be I will learn something... may be I was doing something wrong that I was not aware of.
Cheers!!!
asabatex wrote:Lukeman--you make this too complicated. It is not a big that Mikel had a bad tournment, but his disrespect for his colleagues ( Osaze and Azeez) and fans, have turned many against him

lukemana wrote:
ugly boy wrote:

Cheers!!!

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Cheers!!!
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

asabatex wrote:Lukeman--you make this too complicated. It is not a big that Mikel had a bad tournment, but his disrespect for his colleagues ( Osaze and Azeez) and fans, have turned many against him

lukemana wrote:
ugly boy wrote:

Cheers!!!

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Cheers!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: