[ANCQ] Nigeria 2 - 3 Congo: FT (Efe and Salami for Nigeria)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

akamoke
Re: [ANCQ] Nigeria 2 - 3 Congo: FT (Efe and Salami for Niger

Post by akamoke »

kolinzo wrote:
mcal wrote:...let opak yarning continue. Let the haters enjoy the loss and say I told you so. It's been coming for a long time
Huh? Long time coming? Dude we have only won 1 game out of the last 10 games. We have just lost 3 in a row and you thing we are hating? If you count the CONFED CUP games and the WCQ games after it Keshi has been poor!!! Are you guys okay? Are you guys for real??? SMHBT.

HELL YEAH I TOLD YOU SO!!! But you are still not hearing me though!!

I can say with full confidence that most of you people here don't watch the game the right way. You just see players on the field chasing the round leather and that's it.
My friend, please stop thumping your chest on CE you are not impressing anyone

It is high time you do us a favor and help us in the coaching department...Apply for the job at the glass house...this is your opportunity to shine...we don't need chest thumpers on CE, we need people who can effect change in our football where it matters..if not for me, do it for the country you love and the football of which you seem to have a superior knowledge of

Otherwise you are just a fan whose analysis appear to be relevant only because of the scoreline
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
akamoke
Re: [ANCQ] Nigeria 2 - 3 Congo: FT

Post by akamoke »

Robbynice wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Well I guess you can't win it all...On to the next game. Once South Africa hear wen guys will calm down again...
wow you are really the eternal optimist, aren't you?
does anything every disappoint or bother you?
My guy, I always look on the bright side in everything I do. What good does it do me to dwell on the negatives with everyone and their mama already doing that? I am disappointed in the result but it is not the end of the world. I believe it is a wake up call and I will rather it comes sometime in the first quarter than for it to get us in the fourth quarter. Again if you guys want to vent and dwell on the negatives its all good but as for me and my house we will look on the bright side. The truth still remains that we can't win it all and a good showing and result against South Africa on the road and all of a sudden we are back on track.
Big props to one of the most mature CE's as far as SE losses are concerned :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We were bound to lose a competitive game at home eventually
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:
Thankfully we have the evidence of our eyes and our memories. And where these fail, we have CE's archives.

U spent the better part of the last 4yrs telling us SS cannot coach men, and now that Keshi faces the exact same circumstance that brought the former down, u remember the NFF!

The only saving grace we have today is that the format of the qualifiers is different and gives us multiple opportunities to recover. If not we would've been screwed, by the same crooks at the FA!

Now u want to make up stuff about SS dragging the process out! Quit making stuff up!

The process being 'dragged out' was SS negotiating tough on how much he wanted to be paid. And at that time, you and ur fellow travelers called him greedy and that he had no basis for asking so much!

Yet it is the standard he set that allows Keshi to be paid to the extent he has...
You still don't get it...

I will NEVER have hired Siasia...

Had we a competent FA, during the coach searching process he will be asked why he failed at every opportunity coaching a Men's team. It is not an indictment on him... Some coaches are just better coaching age grade than a Men's team. I listed several accomplished college coaches who failed when they stepped up in class and level...

Regarding Siasia, I was in Abuja when the negotiation was going on... even the offer for him to be both Olympics and Eagles coach and for him to take over completely after the Olympics... at that time he refused for the negotiation for the Eagles job to distract him from the Olympics...

Again, if you were not being obtuse you will recognize that a competent FA will have figured out a way to accommodate Siasia since according to them, he was hired because it was what the fans wanted.

But you can continue lying against me...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

akamoke wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
mcal wrote:...let opak yarning continue. Let the haters enjoy the loss and say I told you so. It's been coming for a long time
Huh? Long time coming? Dude we have only won 1 game out of the last 10 games. We have just lost 3 in a row and you thing we are hating? If you count the CONFED CUP games and the WCQ games after it Keshi has been poor!!! Are you guys okay? Are you guys for real??? SMHBT.

HELL YEAH I TOLD YOU SO!!! But you are still not hearing me though!!

I can say with full confidence that most of you people here don't watch the game the right way. You just see players on the field chasing the round leather and that's it.
My friend, please stop thumping your chest on CE you are not impressing anyone

It is high time you do us a favor and help us in the coaching department...Apply for the job at the glass house...this is your opportunity to shine...we don't need chest thumpers on CE, we need people who can effect change in our football where it matters..if not for me, do it for the country you love and the football of which you seem to have a superior knowledge of

Otherwise you are just a fan whose analysis appear to be relevant only because of the scoreline
What is this? This is CE where we have analysts for and against. So when an analyst is right you give him his respect and say to him "you were right" -by the way I'm 90% right on CE na bad belle dey worry people wey dey call me opaks yarner. What you are doing here is what CE calls Bad Bellutis. So give me some credit, man.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:
Thankfully we have the evidence of our eyes and our memories. And where these fail, we have CE's archives.

U spent the better part of the last 4yrs telling us SS cannot coach men, and now that Keshi faces the exact same circumstance that brought the former down, u remember the NFF!

The only saving grace we have today is that the format of the qualifiers is different and gives us multiple opportunities to recover. If not we would've been screwed, by the same crooks at the FA!

Now u want to make up stuff about SS dragging the process out! Quit making stuff up!

The process being 'dragged out' was SS negotiating tough on how much he wanted to be paid. And at that time, you and ur fellow travelers called him greedy and that he had no basis for asking so much!

Yet it is the standard he set that allows Keshi to be paid to the extent he has...

Had we a competent FA, during the coach searching process he will be asked why he failed at every opportunity coaching a Men's team. It is not an indictment on him... Some coaches are just better coaching age grade than a Men's team. I listed several accomplished college coaches who failed when they stepped up in class and level...

Regarding Siasia, I was in Abuja when the negotiation was going on... even the offer for him to be both Olympics and Eagles coach and for him to take over completely after the Olympics... at that time he refused for the negotiation for the Eagles job to distract him from the Olympics...

Again, if you were not being obtuse you will recognize that a competent FA will have figured out a way to accommodate Siasia since according to them, he was hired because it was what the fans wanted.

I never knew coaching a male U-23 team was the equivalent of coaching a women's team or a youth team!

That is the extent of your ridiculous position on SS, totally and completely unmasked in the marketplace for its sheer stupidity!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular, seriously?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:

I never knew coaching a male U-23 team was the equivalent of coaching a women's team or a youth team!

That is the extent of your ridiculous position on SS, totally and completely unmasked in the marketplace for its sheer stupidity!
Dude, you are the one that mask's your ignorance with your eloquence.

History especially in the States is replete with excellent youth/college coaches who couldn't hack it when coaching men. It does not make them bad coaches, just that they are not good enough for the Men's team...

Some have gotten it, and gone back to their comfort zone...

But some Internet ITK thinks that there is no difference coaching men as opposed to boys/young men.

Again, I will not have hired Siasia... he is still busy waiting to be given the job again... yet you were here talking about Naijarians not having professional pride in improving themselves.

Take your eloquence and shove it... I could tell you where to shove it. But I will leave you the option of figuring out where to shove it... :roll: :roll: :arrow: :arrow:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:That is the extent of your ridiculous position on SS, totally and completely unmasked in the marketplace for its sheer stupidity!
:shock:

Damn! :rotf:

Football is really an emotive subject. :lol:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damn anytime cellular and txj go for it, it is always a pleasure to watch! A priceless spectacle to behold. This is how adults should disagree even with yabbis. Some of the uncouth young ones should come and learn how to use correct language even when under a siege.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular is a bully kai at don suffer for the Bobo hand kai :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:

History especially in the States is replete with excellent youth/college coaches who couldn't hack it when coaching men. It does not make them bad coaches, just that they are not good enough for the Men's team...

Some have gotten it, and gone back to their comfort zone...

But some Internet ITK thinks that there is no difference coaching men as opposed to boys/young men.

Again, I will not have hired Siasia... he is still busy waiting to be given the job again... yet you were here talking about Naijarians not having professional pride in improving themselves.

Take your eloquence and shove it... I could tell you where to shove it. But I will leave you the option of figuring out where to shove it... :roll: :roll: :arrow: :arrow:
Yeah...there is a difference allright!

I mean there is a 4-3-3 for men; then there is a 4-3-3 for youths! :oops:

He couldn't hack it coaching men football, yet he actually never lost a game with men, even though he failed to qualify! And he cannot find another job!

That there is the evidence he cannot coach men!

That is the logic of orangutans!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

I was on holiday this past weekend so I missed the match fortunetly I must say.
I wonder why Aluko was invited and could not get a single minute.
I'm not sure it was even Keshi's choice to invite him.

It's time Keshi is let go - we have to move on to develop.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

DAgrin wrote:I was on holiday this past weekend so I missed the match fortunetly I must say.
I wonder why Aluko was invited and could not get a single minute.
I'm not sure it was even Keshi's choice to invite him.

It's time Keshi is let go - we have to move on to develop.
Maybe because we have two games in less than a week that was why he was invited. I don't know what the Big Boss will do against SA but I believe that Aluko will play in that game... Personally I don't care who plays but as look as they are representing Nigeria, they all have my 100% support.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

let us revisit this and compare that rubbish ROhr gave us..( this thread had many folks stating we will qualify, yours truly was included) well , well well..dejavu all over again..ROhr must go now
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

If we need Enyeama, Mikel and Moses to rescue us in 2017 then our Senior football team is really on a downward spiral.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:let us revisit this and compare that rubbish ROhr gave us..( this thread had many folks stating we will qualify, yours truly was included) well , well well..dejavu all over again..ROhr must go now
We actually played far worse in that game than we did against South Africa.