Cameroun killer squad; can Nigeria wrestle away the ANC?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

mkizito76 wrote:The other match saw a Valencian selection defeat Cameroon 1-0 with Atletico Madrid's Javi Moreno grabbing the winner.
Culled from Planetfootball.com
Yahoosport reported Cameroun has a reason to smile as the team, comprised of FRINGE PLAYERS coached by Songo, fought very hard while going down by a lone goal. They are already preparing for 2006 and beyond we don't even have a team for ANC.
...but with God all things are possible...
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

mouko wrote:
mlkama wrote:Mouko,

You alone taking on the whole SE forum single handedly. Just like your brothers do on the pitch against the mighty SE and still come out on top. As someone already clearly demonstrated, we have won when it mattered the most. 3 ANC titles including one in Lagos proper. 2 AAG titles in Nigeria (if I am not mistaken). One junior ANC title in Nigeria. One Cup winners cup title in Nigeria. If you cannot see pass that then God be with you....

I would like to say that the tide is bound to change eventually, but I dont see it happening next month. In Tunis, only Cameroon will beat Cameroon.
Mlkama,

You see the CEs have shown that they have very short and selective memories. So I'm always here to remind them whenever they stray out of line. I don't understand how people keep claiming more talent and yet flop everytime they have an opportunity to show it.
U do well bro; that's how my people behave sometimes. Lotta talk with no substance. I am one Naija man that'll wait till we beat you guyz before I boast about it. Talent alone never wins championships or cups for that matter. We just need to understand that.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

kali wrote:All yeee Cameroonian bushmen. Stop blowing Cameroon trumpet like you guys have achieved much. When Cameroon was losing 6-1 and 4-0 to teams like Russia in the World Cup and 3-0 to teams like Italy and Brazil, in its 2nd and 3rd appearance at the World Cup, the worst result Nigeria has yet to manage is 4-1 vs Denmark.

Nigeria had to teach you guys how to win a gold in the Olympics. Nigeria had to teach you guys how to beat Brazil in an international competition. Nigeria will soon teach you guys how to win the World Cup.

Cameroon's success has been blown up because of ONE special individua; - Roger Milla. Roger Milla single-handedly won 2 ANC titles for you guys. Roger Milla took you guys to the quarter-finals in 1990. Roger .Milla was the one who helped clean up your rat-infested FA, signed the technical partnership with the Germans and brought Schaefer in. Without Roger Milla you guys are a bunch of Bakassi villagers. :D :D :D :D
Kali! Kali!! Kali!!! Haba! Did Roger Milla won the 2000 ANC edition for them too? And btw, that was in Lagos! How 'bout the AAG 2003 in Abuja or the previous two in 1995 and 1991. It's one thing to be mad; but to ignore the fact that they have always beaten us when much is on the line is undisputable.
dudu
Egg
Egg

Post by dudu »

There is no doubt about camerron having a better team than nigeria at the moment, the chances are higher that they will beat us if we ever meet. But that is not to say that nigerian can not hold their horn high when it comes to ANC, on the African level Nigeria is still a champ any day. with all our bad preparation i am sure we will still weap the likes of south africa ...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Cameroun the Lions as usual hmm we shall what they have in store this time around...

One thing i see in this squad is you they are going to have a hard time trying to score because apart from Mboma and if he doesn't score you guys are in real trouble. Eto'o is erratic in front of goal and will miss 100 chances to score 2 goals...

Well we shall see everyone at least has to play their first match. :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Kali,

Ignorance is a terrible thing. Why does Nigeria not get its own special individual?
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

geminikoat wrote:
kali wrote:All yeee Cameroonian bushmen. Stop blowing Cameroon trumpet like you guys have achieved much. When Cameroon was losing 6-1 and 4-0 to teams like Russia in the World Cup and 3-0 to teams like Italy and Brazil, in its 2nd and 3rd appearance at the World Cup, the worst result Nigeria has yet to manage is 4-1 vs Denmark.

Nigeria had to teach you guys how to win a gold in the Olympics. Nigeria had to teach you guys how to beat Brazil in an international competition. Nigeria will soon teach you guys how to win the World Cup.

Cameroon's success has been blown up because of ONE special individua; - Roger Milla. Roger Milla single-handedly won 2 ANC titles for you guys. Roger Milla took you guys to the quarter-finals in 1990. Roger .Milla was the one who helped clean up your rat-infested FA, signed the technical partnership with the Germans and brought Schaefer in. Without Roger Milla you guys are a bunch of Bakassi villagers. :D :D :D :D
Kali! Kali!! Kali!!! Haba! Did Roger Milla won the 2000 ANC edition for them too? And btw, that was in Lagos! How 'bout the AAG 2003 in Abuja or the previous two in 1995 and 1991. It's one thing to be mad; but to ignore the fact that they have always beaten us when much is on the line is undisputable.

too late for a bullet proof vest :cry:
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

dudu wrote:There is no doubt about camerron having a better team than nigeria at the moment, the chances are higher that they will beat us if we ever meet. But that is not to say that nigerian can not hold their horn high when it comes to ANC, on the African level Nigeria is still a champ any day. with all our bad preparation i am sure we will still weap the likes of south africa ...
Champs of second places? We can beat SA and Morocco all we want, but to be champion we must be willing to dethrone the reigning african King--Cameroun. That's how to be King.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

ugly boy wrote:
geminikoat wrote:

too late for a bullet proof vest :cry:
Too late Ugly boy; only if your effort to remove CCC was successful
we might have hope now. :D :D
PMZOkocha
Egg
Egg

Post by PMZOkocha »

Not only will Nigeria woop SA, it would show Cameroon that they got lucky the past years. "Penalty kicks" since when did that say you really beat a team. Fellow Nigerians, we go show dem say Khaki no be leather!
kamerun
Egg
Egg

Post by kamerun »

u are bound as a housewife to be submissive to ure husband (cameroon)...we were givin this role to play so we must play it and with style...i am very annoyed that the world cup is going to played come 2010 in south africa...our wives kold have cooked that meal for us