whether Keshi continues or not is not my business...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

yannick
Egg
Egg
whether Keshi continues or not is not my business...

Post by yannick »

but all I know is that whatever the situation may be now, Mikel has to be respected with that #10 shirt,its true he has failed to stepped to his true class on several occasions,but that could be because of the useless players that for the most part surround him in the midfield bar Onazi and most recently Raheem(I'm glad Keshi had the sense to give this lad a chance), Mikel-Onazi-Lawal is the partnership we have been looking for,and how could I forget Aluko? man we have slept on so many quality players all thanks to Keshi,I think Aluko should play that AM position henceforth...the core of the SE going forward whether Keshi continues or not should be built on players like Mikel,Onazi,Lawal,Aluko,Emenike,Moses,and Musa... I need to see more of the likes of Chinese based lad that scored today(even though he looked like quality against Sudan-but this is Sudan we are talking about) as well as Akpan(he actually played that dm position really well,kept it disciplined and allowed Mikel more freedom to make useful forays along with Lawal)..for now,its all fingers crossed...we still need a RIGHT BACK! and oh...Juwon definitely needs to start every game as a left back, he brings something more useful than Echejilie IMHO...we still get hope sha.