MOROCCO-NIGERIA ???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

old_obsession
Egg
Egg

Post by old_obsession »

Atually I only know about khattabi who plays in Holland He is a good player.

But Nigeria has always had the most gifted players in Africa- Kanu may not get alot of playing time but he's still a two time winner of the African footballer of the year award which speaks for itself.

John Utaka is another very gifted player. He may not be as tricky as Zairi but he's extremely dangerous. And Okocha always dominates the midfield no matter who he's playing against whether its in England or in aFRICA--he is one of the most influetial midfielders in the world!
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

too bad for morocco khattabi the the Dutch striker isn't selected ...
and I agree with you and I really think that the match will be disputed, but one donot can say that Nigeria will gain without problems as the majority think it here
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

hakim075 wrote:look at this vidéo and you will see that even roy keane will not be able to stop it http://www.viciousleague.com/ismail/free_zairi.mpg
There's nothing special about all those moves. when time comes and tension is high, lets see if he can still perform
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

ok my brother, but you know I showed only the minimum, I willn't want to shock you, and I prefer to let to you discover it tomorrow
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

no problem. Lets all sit down and discover new talents tommorow. This game dey sweet me. Hakim, will you publicly apologize if your team loses ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

ok if Morocco loses I would make my excuses, but if you lose ???
Frenchie
Egg
Egg

Post by Frenchie »

Hakim.
The boy got skills but mind u that in his team he is notsining brighter than Oruma who is not even playing for the SE. Btw tomorrow he will learn from OGA Okocha.
FRENCHIE FOR PRESIDEnT IN 2007
Frenchie
Egg
Egg

Post by Frenchie »

I meant "not shining"
FRENCHIE FOR PRESIDEnT IN 2007
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

not let us fair play, if Nigeria loses, what will you do??
VINDAVE
Re: MOROCCO-NIGERIA ???

Post by VINDAVE »

hakim075 wrote:hello, I am Moroccan and for the Morocco-Nigeria match, I don't see Morocco losing, that will be hard for super the eagles , what do you think?
Is good to be partrotic, I admire your gut and courage to back up your team even at DEATH. Your view and Opinion is quite overwheming. BUT By Tomorrow, pls. feel free and come back again.
crispgg
Egg
Egg

Post by crispgg »

L & G,
I believe Nigeria will win but we must not underate the Morrocans, they parade players from some good clubs in Europe, check out these guys...

Noureddine Naybet (Deportivo Coruna, Spain),
Abdeslam Ouaddou (Rennes, France),
Talal El Karkouri (Paris St Germain, France),
Walid Regragui (AC Ajaccio, France),
Akram Roumani (Racing Genk, Belgium),
Jamal Alioui (Perugia, Italy),
Youssef Hadji (Bastia, France),
Jawad Zairi (Sochaux, France),
Mohamed Yaacoubi (Osasuna, Spain), ..

Ill just say lets expects a good oposition from the Morrocan team, tomorrows match should turn out to be about the best so far in the competition.