Soccernet - Why Is The Prem Failing In Europe?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Soccernet - Why Is The Prem Failing In Europe?

Post by YUJAM »

The football seems really good so far this season with Pep and Poch leading the revolution . I've seen some solid games this season
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YUJAM wrote:The football seems really good so far this season with Pep and Poch leading the revolution . I've seen some solid games this season
Just admit EPL is the best and it back where it belong.I will like to see Pep city against the likes of Barca and PSG.
I am suspecting 3 EPL team will be in the last 8 and all 5 to the knock out stage.Hope beloved win Europa and make it a good European year and Wenger last game :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

kajifu wrote:
YUJAM wrote:The football seems really good so far this season with Pep and Poch leading the revolution . I've seen some solid games this season
Just admit EPL is the best and it back where it belong.I will like to see Pep city against the likes of Barca and PSG.
I am suspecting 3 EPL team will be in the last 8 and all 5 to the knock out stage.Hope beloved win Europa and make it a good European year and Wenger last game :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Dey dia dey jump up and down for your old spring and iron bed. Atletico have almost qualified for Europa.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Well this season, there should be at least 3 premiership teams in the quarter finals, nobody is talking about united, everyone seems fixated on spurs and man city and rightly so, even liverpool, everything depends on the luck of the draw, certainly the premiership is back
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Tottenham are rubbish.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

marko wrote:Well this season, there should be at least 3 premiership teams in the quarter finals, nobody is talking about united, everyone seems fixated on spurs and man city and rightly so, even liverpool, everything depends on the luck of the draw, certainly the premiership is back
United are effective but boring as hell to watch.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

cic old boy wrote:
Tottenham are rubbish.
EPL is back !