Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 101  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:06 pm 

Fifa to ‘investigate Paul Pogba’s £89m Manchester United transfer’ after details of move are leaked

Football Leaks revealed Frenchman's wages and claim superagent Mino Raiola will receive over £41m for the world-record move

According to AFP, Fifa will now look further into the transfer which broke Premier League records.

Raiola, who also represents Zlatan Ibrahimovic, pocketed an initial near-£23m chunk of the transfer fee.

He will then earn £16.39m over five years from United.

Pogba’s wages were also revealed in full.

The report claims Pogba, 24, earns a basic wage of £165,588-a-week, and will receive an annual loyalty bonus in excess of £3.4million from next year.

Should United win the Europa League, the France midfielder’s basic wage would rise by £36k-a-week, and he would earn an extra £255k in commercial rights for the year.

Pogba joined Juve from United for free in 2012, before re-signing for his former club last summer.

The midfielder said at the time: "This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to."

Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Eric Bailly also arrived with Pogba last summer as Jose Mourinho began his re-building project at Old Trafford.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... vestigate/

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:44 pm 

Man Utd are still paying for bungling Ferguson's succession. When Ferguson was retiring the following coaches were available: Guardiola, Mourinho, Ancelotti. The following clubs were looking for new managers: Bayern, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Man Utd.

Bayern got Guardiola, Chelsea got Mourinho, Madrid got Ancelotti, and Man Utd got Moyes. Nuff said

benteke wrote:

Mourinho has already released Depay, although he thought about inserting a buyback clause.

But when rumours of Mourinho taking over started, many United fans seemed happy as if they forgot how Mourinho operates.
Even after the Arsenal game, many who were crying for attack attack at Old Trafford now seem disillusioned, i wonder what they expected from Mourinho in big games, even the like of Gary Neville are not looking too clever now :laugh:

This is what the club settled for after sacking LVG, and they have to stick with it for next season, or risk wasting time with more managerial upheaval

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:45 pm 

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:57 pm 

Hello James Rodriguez.

United calling.

Will you answer?

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:14 pm 

No thanks. "Don't call Me James" Rodriguez would be a luxury signing. Good player but not what Man Utd needs right now (a free scoring center forward, a winger with extreme pace, and a workaholic DM).

tfco wrote:
Hello James Rodriguez.

United calling.

Will you answer?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:55 pm 

wiseone wrote:
No thanks. "Don't call Me James" Rodriguez would be a luxury signing. Good player but not what Man Utd needs right now (a free scoring center forward, a winger with extreme pace, and a workaholic DM).

tfco wrote:
Hello James Rodriguez.

United calling.

Will you answer?

What do you think of that kid called Adama Traore at Middlesborough, he is still raw though.
There are also rumours of Renato Sanches https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro.co.u ... 30966/amp/

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:01 pm 

Good grief. His is a more raw version of Pius Ikedia. Lots of pace, but lacks game intelligence. No way is he ready to play for Man Utd.

The players Man Utd need next season are: Michael Keane (since we are in the business of buying back former players we should never have sold), any 1 or 2 from Douglas Costa, Renato Sanches, and Coman, Rabiot, any 1 of Mbappe, Morata, or Belotti, and Aurier (if PSG are mad enough to allow Man Utd to sign 2 of their players in one season). Outside bet: Reus. If DDG leaves, then get Pickford AND Hart.

Get Rid: Darmian, Mike, Fellaini, Johnny Kills, Zlatan, Wazza, Lingard.

benteke wrote:
What do you think of that kid called Adama Traore at Middlesborough, he is still raw though.
There are also rumours of Renato Sanches https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro.co.u ... 30966/amp/

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:48 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Good grief. His is a more raw version of Pius Ikedia. Lots of pace, but lacks game intelligence. No way is he ready to play for Man Utd.

The players Man Utd need next season are: Michael Keane (since we are in the business of buying back former players we should never have sold), any 1 or 2 from Douglas Costa, Renato Sanches, and Coman, Rabiot, any 1 of Mbappe, Morata, or Belotti, and Aurier (if PSG are mad enough to allow Man Utd to sign 2 of their players in one season). Outside bet: Reus. If DDG leaves, then get Pickford AND Hart.

benteke wrote:

The Big Fella - no chance
Mata - hope not
Lingard - just signed the contract so ummm, no

The rest can go. i am sure Luke Shaw will also be offloaded

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:15 pm 

wiseone wrote:

benteke wrote:

Just like that?Wow Manu fans are turning to be like my beloved fans.You just go to P{SG pick two players,Go to Bayern pick Costa Douglas and Renato Sanches.,Mbappe,Morata etc.
Dam it it easy wiseone biko

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:59 pm 

TFO and Kajifu:

These are my dream transfer dealings. ie. if Man Utd could turn up at PSG and Bayern's training ground with a couple of surface to surface missiles and a chopper, and force PSG and Bayern to hand over players of Man U's choice. I actually think Douglas Costa, Coman, and Morata are "gettable" because quality players like that will not be happy collecting bench splints in their a-- for too long. If Man Utd go for Pickford, they will get him. End of. Man City will never sell a player to Man Utd (not even players they no longer want - like Hart) even if Man Utd offered 90 million plus half the Man Utd squad in exchange.

PSG have money and are under no pressure to sell. They would be absolutely mental to sell the best young DM in the world, and one of the best RBs in the world.

In truth, Man Utd's summer business will probably be a Lindeloff/Keane, Strootman, Lukaku type.

Johnny Kills is a quality player but lacks pace, defensive nous, and slows down the attack. You also cannot take him to abattoirs like Stoke, Burnley, and WBA on a wet Wednesday night and expect him to make an impression. Lingard's 100K a week contract makes my head spin. I feel sorry for Fellaini. He needs to go somewhere else where fans will appreciate him. Not Man Utd where the fans treat him like a squatter.

kajifu wrote:
wiseone wrote:

benteke wrote:

Just like that?Wow Manu fans are turning to be like my beloved fans.You just go to P{SG pick two players,Go to Bayern pick Costa Douglas and Renato Sanches.,Mbappe,Morata etc.
Dam it it easy wiseone biko

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:34 pm 

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 41021.html

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:35 pm 

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:45 am 

Man united should be preparing a surprise package for Harry Kane! That is a man that will get us the goals we need, I think his transfer fees will cost about 90m-100m though, quite surprised we are not looking into this angle

Mourinho better get it right next season, I don't think we are ready for champions league football to be quite honest, that is why we are trying to get in via the back door, right now, we don't have the players to mount anything close to a serious challenge

Just like Chelsea with no champions league to fight for, they were able to concentrate on the premiership without the champions league

Well let's see what happens next week

I held a party for my son who came home from a 10 year sojourn in the UK, when he opened his dirty mouth to respond to the toast in front of my rotary colleagues, he spoke in a Nigerian farmer accent and i responded with a dirty slap and chatised him from hanging out in Ajegunle part of London, Plumsted, i specifically warned him to hang out with British people, never again, waste of my finances!
Diary of the Chief!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 pm 

marko wrote:
Man united should be preparing a surprise package for Harry Kane! That is a man that will get us the goals we need, I think his transfer fees will cost about 90m-100m though, quite surprised we are not looking into this angle

Mourinho better get it right next season, I don't think we are ready for champions league football to be quite honest, that is why we are trying to get in via the back door, right now, we don't have the players to mount anything close to a serious challenge

Just like Chelsea with no champions league to fight for, they were able to concentrate on the premiership without the champions league

You call your self fans of manu and think you guys are not ready for CL football?So Celtic are ready to play and your guys not ready?
Manu has quality players,is how the team is set up,buying Harry Kane will not solve your problems,LVG did a good job but you guys rubbish him like he is not good after wining the FA cup.Next season if Manu can't fight for the league Jose will be sacked.Look how Leicester make last 8 of CL,Monaco last 4 and Dortmund last 8.So you will say Dortmund,Leicester and Monaco has better players than Manu?

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:04 pm 

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:

You call your self fans of manu and think you guys are not ready for CL football?So Celtic are ready to play and your guys not ready?
Manu has quality players,is how the team is set up,buying Harry Kane will not solve your problems,LVG did a good job but you guys rubbish him like he is not good after wining the FA cup.Next season if Manu can't fight for the league Jose will be sacked.Look how Leicester make last 8 of CL,Monaco last 4 and Dortmund last 8.So you will say Dortmund,Leicester and Monaco has better players than Manu?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me get this right. Man United's biggest problem is finishing the chances that they create. however, you think that if they buy a world class striker, and the best striker in the league, it will not solve their problem? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:15 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me get this right. Man United's biggest problem is finishing the chances that they create. however, you think that if they buy a world class striker, and the best striker in the league, it will not solve their problem? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pls help me ask him, scratching my head, our problem was our finishing, creating chances after chances, harry Kane would have scored 30 goals from these chances if Zlatan can score 28!!

I held a party for my son who came home from a 10 year sojourn in the UK, when he opened his dirty mouth to respond to the toast in front of my rotary colleagues, he spoke in a Nigerian farmer accent and i responded with a dirty slap and chatised him from hanging out in Ajegunle part of London, Plumsted, i specifically warned him to hang out with British people, never again, waste of my finances!
Diary of the Chief!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:59 pm 

I will say it again, Mourinho raid Spurs for harry Kane and Danny rose, Kane is exactly what man united is missing, a young 25-30 goal a season player

Diary of the Chief!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:21 pm 

marko wrote:
I will say it again, Mourinho raid Spurs for harry Kane and Danny rose, Kane is exactly what man united is missing, a young 25-30 goal a season player

Raid Spurs? How? :???: :???: Levy will not do a deal with your club. Read up on the relationship. Case in point - Ezekiel Fryers, Dimitar Berbatov, Michael Carrick ...

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:45 am 

marko wrote:

If United successfully manages to raid Spurs, that will be OK.
Failing that, there seems to be quite a number of really good strikers across Europe's leagues, seems to be more than quality midfielders.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:45 am 

Levy likes to play hardball and is notoriously difficult to deal with. Both SAF and David Gill said he pulls tricks like hold teams hostage by suddenly changing the terms of a transfer or asking for more money on transfer deadline day (eg. Berba).

I actually think prolific goalscorers are in short supply nowadays. CR7, Messi, Suarez, Aubameyang, Cavani, Lewandowski, Dzeko, Belotti are the only strikers in the top 5 leagues in Europe who have scored more than 25 goals this season. The cheapest of those strikers (Dzeko) would cost over 30 million. The rest are a mixture of unbuyable (CR7, Messi, Suarez, Lewandowski) or crazy expensive (Aubameyang, Cavani). PEA would cost at least 65 big ones.

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

Failing that, there seems to be quite a number of really good strikers across Europe's leagues, seems to be more than quality midfielders.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:24 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Levy likes to play hardball and is notoriously difficult to deal with. Both SAF and David Gill said he pulls tricks like hold teams hostage by suddenly changing the terms of a transfer or asking for more money on transfer deadline day (eg. Berba).

I actually think prolific goalscorers are in short supply nowadays. CR7, Messi, Suarez, Aubameyang, Cavani, Lewandowski, Dzeko, Belotti are the only strikers in the top 5 leagues in Europe who have scored more than 25 goals this season. The cheapest of those strikers (Dzeko) would cost over 30 million. The rest are a mixture of unbuyable (CR7, Messi, Suarez, Lewandowski) or crazy expensive (Aubameyang, Cavani). PEA would cost at least 65 big ones.

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

Can you please make a list of buyable world class central midfielders foe me.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 pm 

Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people

FOUR > THREE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 101  Next