Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:24 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:47 pm 

Man united will win soon, we are pretty close, right now as i said earlier, Mourinho and the board will have a clear picture of what players belong to the club and those that do not, Mourinho has to get rid of the dead wood, if that means getting rid of Pogba for a more consistent attacking midfielder, so be it, eventhough i think Pogba will come good for united

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:15 pm 

marko wrote:
Man united will win soon, we are pretty close, right now as i said earlier, Mourinho and the board will have a clear picture of what players belong to the club and those that do not, Mourinho has to get rid of the dead wood, if that means getting rid of Pogba for a more consistent attacking midfielder, so be it, eventhough i think Pogba will come good for united

i agree with what you've said except that last part.

please tell me who in world football can we get in that position?

Since paul scholes, have we had a more creative midfielder?

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:23 pm 

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

None really, there are not too many skillful midfielders in Europe with Pogba talent, i just wish he use it more and consistently, look at Zidane how he controlled games and was a pretty good finisher, that is what i want to see from Pogba, the big games belongs to the big players, you have to outperform like Messi and Ronaldo, the man has it all, poise, eye for the killer pass, dribbling skills, awareness, he just lacks consistency, just play it simple in our half and destroy them with his skills in the opponents half, Pogba should be the assist general of the premiership, dont think we will sell him unless he has a brilliant world cup and the big clubs come for him, will be sad to see him leave though

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:37 pm 

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

None really, there are not too many skillful midfielders in Europe with Pogba talent, i just wish he use it more and consistently, look at Zidane how he controlled games and was a pretty good finisher, that is what i want to see from Pogba, the big games belongs to the big players, you have to outperform like Messi and Ronaldo, the man has it all, poise, eye for the killer pass, dribbling skills, awareness, he just lacks consistency, just play it simple in our half and destroy them with his skills in the opponents half, Pogba should be the assist general of the premiership, dont think we will sell him unless he has a brilliant world cup and the big clubs come for him, will be sad to see him leave though

and he will be

He's #4 this season, 5 shy of KDB who has played more games.

Fine Jersey FC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:43 pm 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fine Jersey FC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:08 pm 

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

and he will be

He's #4 this season, 5 shy of KDB who has played more games.

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:57 pm 

Tuanzebe probably out for the rest of the season with injury (while on loan at Villa). May return there on loan next season since this season's loan has been an injury bust. Continues a long distinguished tradition of injury prone Man Utd defenders.

Tuanzebe, Fosu-Mensah, Lindelof, Johnstone, Riley, and Luke Shaw (if Mourinho will not play him) should go out on loan next season. I would recall Pereira and give him a go in the first team squad since he plays in an area (AM/creative) where Man Utd do not have options not named Pogba.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 am 

Hmm. Manu fans,will your team allow Wenger and beloved to win his last game at your ground to send him off on a high?
Please we are begging for a victory this will not change your season as you guys will still finish second.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:00 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Hmm. Manu fans,will your team allow Wenger and beloved to win his last game at your ground to send him off on a high?
Please we are begging for a victory this will not change your season as you guys will still finish second.

no

Fine Jersey FC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:15 pm 

tfco wrote:
kajifu wrote:

no

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:01 pm 

smacked Arsenal at OT. Merci Arsene

Quote:
After 35 games
2017/18: 77 points (2nd)

2016/17: 65 points (6th). 69 points end of season

2015/16: 60 points (5th). 66 points end of season

2014/15: 65 points (4th). 70 points end of season

Fine Jersey FC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:23 pm 

I am seeing stories about Martial wanting to leave United. Hopefully its false rumours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:34 pm 

Utd did their transfer business early: got Fred (midfield) and Dalot (RB). Those are two areas of the team that needed urgent reinforcing.

"Martial" wants to leave rumours have been weekly stuff since Jose joined the club.

benteke wrote:
I am seeing stories about Martial wanting to leave United. Hopefully its false rumours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:38 pm 

Is this our strategy to match Arsenal's 500+ pages per season threads? E go take us like 10 years o unless we adopt Spurs fans' lame strategy of doing match thread inside their season thread :rotf: :lol: :lol:
Abeg, open a new season thread so that searching through posts is easier

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:00 pm 

NO! Benteke and I discussed this a while ago. It makes sense to have everything in one thread rather than starting random new threads all over the place that are hard to search (also avoids multiple threads on the same topic). I love the fact that I can find all discussions about Man Utd over the past 3 seasons in one thread.

YemiBrazil wrote:
Is this our strategy to match Arsenal's 500+ pages per season threads? E go take us like 10 years o unless we adopt Spurs fans' lame strategy of doing match thread inside their season thread :rotf: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:10 pm 

wiseone wrote:
NO! Benteke and I discussed this a while ago. It makes sense to have everything in one thread rather than starting random new threads all over the place that are hard to search (also avoids multiple threads on the same topic). I love the fact that I can find all discussions about Man Utd over the past 3 seasons in one thread.

YemiBrazil wrote:

Ok that's fine :thumb:

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:10 pm 

Thanks for your understanding and civility Sir. Appreciated around here.

YemiBrazil wrote:
Ok that's fine :thumb:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123