Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:58 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3348 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:58 pm 

YemiBrazil wrote:
kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:
benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this guy gets it!!!

5 games sweet o
DNA not good o

Can someone enlighten me on what happened in the dressing room at half time.
I heard Mourinho say something along the lines of how he had a good chat with the team about tactics and players also had suggestions. Is it only Pogba who did so

Pogba offered to drop deep as united could not play from the back, he told Mourinho to bring on Felliani to play an advanced role, think thats what did the trick, the same guy you took the captaincy from saves your job!

Hope this becomes a humbling experience for Mourinho, without Pogba that team lacks any type of creativity, maybe a Mata or Herrera but they are not on Pogba level, Mourinho will not win a player power war with or without the backing of the board!

They want to play attacking football, give them a formation for them to do just that! against Chelsea, it will be a different ball game! we will have to use real defenders and no make shift, If bailly or Lindelof are not technical players, then frigging teach them, Pep taught his team how to play from the back, no point running to the transfer market when the talent is right in your face

Jose will beat Chelsea, he knows it will be bad if Chelsea win then you guys face inform Juve and a return of Ronaldo ,then Everton.If those 3 games go all bad his head will be inside pot...
Chelsea unbeaten run should be stop by manu,this can give Arsenal a chance to move third :clap: hoping Liverpool and city also some how drop points.We must make the title race 5 man race at worst

Kajifufu gerrout - we are discussing big teams here not Everton and Arsenal.

Beloved is learning to be big again make Arsenal great aagain (MAGA)
We will finish above you guys and win major trophies along...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:11 pm 

marko wrote:
Accuses me of copy and paste, the evidence is all there on ground! no amount of sugar coating can disguise the fact we have a highly talented squad with a clueless manager!

Give United to pep and see the results, he made city play football on the ground where it should be played, not high balls to the head of Felliani after soending 300 million pounds, the board should not give him another penny!

Fair points Marko, but i cannot be certain how Guardiola would fare with this exact squad.

But one point i keep repeating is that, yes this squad posesses some expensive and talented individuals, but it is a very unbalanced team. Its a flawed squad, when you look at the right wing it is very weak.
If you look at the strike force, when Lukaku goes out of form you have problems.

Anyway that is one thing where fingers can be pointed at both Mourinho and he board, they are on their 3rd season and they have failed to work together to make it a balanced squad. But not forgetting Mourinho says he gave the board a list of names many months ago, maybe he tried and the board failed him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:46 pm 

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
Accuses me of copy and paste, the evidence is all there on ground! no amount of sugar coating can disguise the fact we have a highly talented squad with a clueless manager!

Give United to pep and see the results, he made city play football on the ground where it should be played, not high balls to the head of Felliani after soending 300 million pounds, the board should not give him another penny!

Fair points Marko, but i cannot be certain how Guardiola would fare with this exact squad.

But one point i keep repeating is that, yes this squad posesses some expensive and talented individuals, but it is a very unbalanced team. Its a flawed squad, when you look at the right wing it is very weak.
If you look at the strike force, when Lukaku goes out of form you have problems.

Anyway that is one thing where fingers can be pointed at both Mourinho and he board, they are on their 3rd season and they have failed to work together to make it a balanced squad. But not forgetting Mourinho says he gave the board a list of names many months ago, maybe he tried and the board failed him.

Whenever something goes wrong he blames someone else. Back when things went sour, he blamed Chelsea's board, now he is blaming Manures board :lol: :lol: What is Mourinho's style of play? They have signed 11 players since he became manager, is there any pattern that you can discern with these signing?

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:12 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

Whenever something goes wrong he blames someone else. Back when things went sour, he blamed Chelsea's board, now he is blaming Manures board :lol: :lol: What is Mourinho's style of play? They have signed 11 players since he became manager, is there any pattern that you can discern with these signing?

I'm not too privy of what went down at Chelsea, but i remember Emenalo left also.
Conte too.

Anyway on United issues, all I'm saying is he did say that many months ago he gave the board a list of names he wanted possibly so that he gets to do what he wanted.
If the agreement when he took the job was that he was going to be backed and then it didn't happen then i don't know what to say.
On this one as i say i am pointing fingers at both of them, Mourinho and the board have failed to work nicely together to make United great again.

On his playing style, we all know how he does things, the board hired him in full knowledge of this, i can point to Inter team he managed when we talk of his playing style.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:08 pm 

Manchester United players' contract expiry dates

Summer 2019

1 Ander Herrera
2 Luke Shaw
3 Juan Mata
4 Antonio Valencia *
5 Phil Jones *
6 Chris Smalling *
7 Matteo Darmian *
8 Anthony Martial *
9 David de Gea *
10 James Wilson *
11 Andreas Pereira *
12 Ashley Young

Summer 2020

13 Dean Henderson *
14 Marcus Rashford *
15 Eric Bailly *
16 Timothy Fosu-Mensah *
17 Cameron Borthwick-Jackson *
18 Nemanja Matic *
19 Marouane Fellaini *
20 Lee Grant
21 Demetri Mitchell *

Summer 2021

22 Jesse Lingard *
23 Paul Pogba *
24 Victor Lindelof *
25 Joel Pereira *
26 Sergio Romero *
27 Scott McTominay *
28 Marcos Rojo *

Summer 2022

29 Romelu Lukaku *
30 Alexis Sanchez *

Summer 2023

31 Fred *
32 Diogo Dalot *

*Option of an additional year

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:46 pm 

YemiBrazil wrote:
Manchester United players' contract expiry dates

Summer 2019

1 Ander Herrera
2 Luke Shaw
3 Juan Mata
4 Antonio Valencia *
5 Phil Jones *
6 Chris Smalling *
7 Matteo Darmian *
8 Anthony Martial *
9 David de Gea *
10 James Wilson *
11 Andreas Pereira *
12 Ashley Young

Summer 2020

13 Dean Henderson *
14 Marcus Rashford *
15 Eric Bailly *
16 Timothy Fosu-Mensah *
17 Cameron Borthwick-Jackson *
18 Nemanja Matic *
19 Marouane Fellaini *
20 Lee Grant
21 Demetri Mitchell *

Summer 2021

22 Jesse Lingard *
23 Paul Pogba *
24 Victor Lindelof *
25 Joel Pereira *
26 Sergio Romero *
27 Scott McTominay *
28 Marcos Rojo *

Summer 2022

29 Romelu Lukaku *
30 Alexis Sanchez *

Summer 2023

31 Fred *
32 Diogo Dalot *

*Option of an additional year

De Gea ....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:29 pm 

How can DDG's contract be expiring next year? I thought he signed an extension only last season?

Worried about potential for Andrew Smith, Luke Shaw, Martial, and Pereira leaving on a free. All are very talented, and have been under-used or misused.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:45 pm 

wiseone wrote:
How can DDG's contract be expiring next year? I thought he signed an extension only last season?

Worried about potential for Andrew Smith, Luke Shaw, Martial, and Pereira leaving on a free. All are very talented, and have been under-used or misused.

Yes that is so. Maybe we need another rebuild or re organisation. This current set up doesn't tickle my fancy.
I want to stand up when a United player receives the ball. This current lot doesn't do it for me.
I used to love the Da Silva twins, they were warriors :thumbs: :thumbs:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:52 am 

benteke wrote:
wiseone wrote:

Yes that is so. Maybe we need another rebuild or re organisation. This current set up doesn't tickle my fancy.
I want to stand up when a United player receives the ball. This current lot doesn't do it for me.

The coach sets the playing strategy, a lazy coach runs to the transfer market instead of grooming players, we have the resources, Van gaal made our defence tight, think we had the lowest conceeded goals but were not creative enough, he did this with the same set of defenders we have today

Our wing backs dont attack enough, Valencia used to bomb down the right and whip in some crosses, now he holds his position, Shaw is capable but will draw the ire of Mourinho if he loses the ball, If we attack like we did last saturday out of desperation, we will certainly put less pressure on the defence, has anyone thought about this? if we play defensive formation, our defence will be under immense pressure, with the players we have, we should never play that boring football Mourinho has put us through

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:47 pm 

Yeah, Rafa's sale was puzzling. Especially when he was "replaced" by the very ordinary Darmian, and we had to convert two attacking wingers (Young and Tony V) into FBs to compensate for the loss of the Twins. Young is an excellent crosser and very dangerous in the final third. However he is not a natural defender and does not have a defender's instincts. He was at fault for both Newcastle goals last weekend. He allowed a Newcastle striker to take 4 touches inside the box before scoring (for the second goal). Then he went and set up the winning goal with a brilliant cross (showing he should be a winger, not a FB).

benteke wrote:

Last edited by wiseone on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:21 pm 

I always thought Young was good as a winger, his crosses are quite good

Marko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:40 am 

marko wrote:
Pogba offered to drop deep as united could not play from the back, he told Mourinho to bring on Felliani to play an advanced role, think thats what did the trick, the same guy you took the captaincy from saves your job!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Jose and Pogba were beefing.
(the media has really got you in a spin, you don't know if you're coming or going)

Valencia is the captain. Jose did_not_take_the_captaincy_from_Pogba

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:28 am 

In Hazard's latest interview he dispels a lot of the rumors about Mourinho being responsible for Chelsea's collapse in 2015.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3348 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146