Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:08 am 

marko wrote:
The same martial that nearly got sold a few months ago

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/transfe ... ar-BBMhEha

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... tial-five/

just in case anyone in here starts asking if this was fake news!

some now claim Mourinho is responsible for martial return to form! really?? martial talent has never been questioned, when you constantly play him out of position, one is likley to get frustrated and he is still a kid

well the most important thing is Martial is banging in the goals, Thanks to Woodward not agreeing to sanction his sale!

you martial fc folk always put the player ahead of the team.

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:49 pm 

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
The same martial that nearly got sold a few months ago

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/transfe ... ar-BBMhEha

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... tial-five/

just in case anyone in here starts asking if this was fake news!

some now claim Mourinho is responsible for martial return to form! really?? martial talent has never been questioned, when you constantly play him out of position, one is likley to get frustrated and he is still a kid

well the most important thing is Martial is banging in the goals, Thanks to Woodward not agreeing to sanction his sale!

you martial fc folk always put the player ahead of the team.

these quotes from fans in another continent, scratching my head, but of course every player is expected to put in their fair share of defensive work, not exactly rocket science, still wondering if we allowed him to go, then he becomes a global superstar! thats why its actually nice to try and groom players like sir alex and stop running for the checkbook!

Marko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:39 pm 

marko wrote:
[
these quotes from fans in another continent, scratching my head, but of course every player is expected to put in their fair share of defensive work, not exactly rocket science, still wondering if we allowed him to go, then he becomes a global superstar! thats why its actually nice to try and groom players like sir alex and stop running for the checkbook!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
the beauty of history, it clouds the mind

off the top, which of these top players did SAF 'develop'?
Rooney
DDG
Rio
CR7
RVP
RvN

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:39 pm 

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
[

:lol: :lol: :lol:
the beauty of history, it clouds the mind

off the top, which of these top players did SAF 'develop'?
Rooney
DDG
Rio
CR7
RVP
RvN

You don't remember SAF developing a 14 year old Rio Ferdinand? Or personally delivering RVP from birth and guiding him from that moment in each step he took to being a professional footballer? Must not be a true top red.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:11 pm 

Sir alex turned rooney, ronaldo, famous 5, all of them into great players! and so many more

Marko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:22 pm 

Couple quid on United each way this weekend. An unsung hero perhaps, Lindeloff or alike.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:47 pm 

marko wrote:
Sir alex turned rooney, ronaldo, famous 5, all of them into great players! and so many more

yes o
they were average players when SAF signed them.

that's why he broke transfer record on rio ferdinand, so he could DEVELOP him.

did SAF also develop Bebe, Veron and Djemba-Djemba?

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:45 pm 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fergie Time turning to Jose Time

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:37 pm 

i'll just leave that here.

you're welcome marko

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:44 pm 

tfco wrote:
i'll just leave that here.

you're welcome marko

Why calling out Marko, this is the oldest trick in the book! Running to web to look for excuses, i give it to you though, you thinking miles ahead of me, so before marko pots anything, let me counter attack him, not going to work mate, do you know why?

I watched the game for 90 minutes and the entire team was poor or made to look ordinary and no amount of full backs, quarter backs could stop city pinging short passes, crisp passes, EA sports type passes, i saw it but i was prepared, we played like cowards, were prepared like cowards, so that result fits the occasion

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:51 pm 

having seen all that...you still do not want the manager to strengthen

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:32 pm 

tfco wrote:
having seen all that...you still do not want the manager to strengthen

I want that coward out of united! Said it for months now and i will keep on repeating myself, that man cannot be trusted with money, he does not build teams, he blends teams, when he gets found out as usual, Mourinho does what Mourinho does best, divert attention from himself and blames others, this time, it did not work, nearly did but Pogbs did not play today so his ready make excuse was taking out of the picture, just shows without Pogba, we are mediocre and i dont take this word lightly!

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:11 pm 

but twitter coaches know better....

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 pm 

Still begging for defenders? If city sat back and let the opposition dictate play, their defence will ne put under pressure as well, not exactly rocket science, even teams like Barcelona, if you attack like Betis did today, you will see gaps, when you play like cowards, the only logical thing to do is blame your full backs, try to take away city brilliant football and the way they tore us apart like cheap prostitutes

Why cant we play like City acter spending over 300 million? ,egs blame Shaw or the full backs right?

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:18 am 

Both CR7 and Wazza were teenagers with potential when he signed them. MUFC matured them and turned them into superstars. People often forget that CR7 arrived at Man Utd as a skinny showboating teenager who was regarded as a flashy showman who dribbled down blind alleys but had no end product. Rooney was considered the better and more reliable prospect of the two of them. See how that turned out.

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

yes o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:12 am 

wiseone wrote:
Both CR7 and Wazza were teenagers with potential when he signed them. MUFC matured them and turned them into superstars. People often forget that CR7 arrived at Man Utd as a skinny showboating teenager who was regarded as a flashy showman who dribbled down blind alleys but had no end product. Rooney was considered the better and more reliable prospect of the two of them. See how that turned out.

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

yes o

stop arguing with twitter copy and paste crew! Ferguson developed tons of players, will never allow players to become cowards, football has gone past Mourinho, shame the board are only concerned about their books, the football on the pitch is atrocious

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:57 am 

Now Mourinho wants to sell Rojo and Bailly to fund a new defender in january!! Bailly has been written off after a splendid season last year, performance after performance, then suddenly written off but Luke Shaw was given a chance to rediscover his form, Lindelof was given a chance to rediscover his form, not Bailly!! hmm scratching my head

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:00 am 

marko wrote:
Now Mourinho wants to sell Rojo and Bailly to fund a new defender in january!! Bailly has been written off after a splendid season last year, performance after performance, then suddenly written off but Luke Shaw was given a chance to rediscover his form, Lindelof was given a chance to rediscover his form, not Bailly!! hmm scratching my head

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dont worry I can bet you he will be the subject of a swop between Spurs and Utd - Toby for Bailly.. I really hope Poch doesnt go for Rojo though - I dislike that guy.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:15 am 

he is letting a top defender go! Mourinho does not develop players, has no patience, likes the finished product, this is what we dont need at United, bailly issue is confidence! he is young!

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:55 pm 

He already has a promising defender at the club. His name is Axel Tuanzebe (currently on loan at Aston Villa). Villa fans have been raving about his performances and say he is the best defender in the Championship by a mile (he is also being coached by JT). Right now, Tuanzebe looks more solid than Lindelof. I really hope Man Utd do not do "a Pique" with him.

marko wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:16 pm 

wiseone wrote:
He already has a promising defender at the club. His name is Axel Tuanzebe (currently on loan at Aston Villa). Villa fans have been raving about his performances and say he is the best defender in the Championship by a mile (he is also being coached by JT). Right now, Tuanzebe looks more solid than Lindelof. I really hope Man Utd do not do "a Pique" with him.

marko wrote:

Well lets get him back from loan then, we should not buy any defender, all Bailly needs is confidence back

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:22 pm 

He needs to be brought back NEXT season (after playing a full season of first team football). He played in a Carabao Cup game against Swansea last season and his game stats were:

100% of dribbles completed
100% of tackles won
97% pass accuracy

Even Gary Lineker noticed his composure and commented that "Axel Tuanzebe looks a real prospect. Confident, quick, comfortable on the ball and real intelligence to his game".

Man Utd need to be careful here or they will end up with another Pogba, Pique, Keane, Shawcross, Drinkwater, or Heaton situation.

marko wrote:
Well lets get him back from loan then, we should not buy any defender, all Bailly needs is confidence back

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:47 am 

wiseone wrote:
He needs to be brought back NEXT season (after playing a full season of first team football). He played in a Carabao Cup game against Swansea last season and his game stats were:

100% of dribbles completed
100% of tackles won
97% pass accuracy

Even Gary Lineker noticed his composure and commented that "Axel Tuanzebe looks a real prospect. Confident, quick, comfortable on the ball and real intelligence to his game".

Man Utd need to be careful here or they will end up with another Pogba, Pique, Keane, Shawcross, Drinkwater, or Heaton situation.

marko wrote:

no we buy him back for 50 million pounds, we call it subcontracting!

Marko

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149  Next