Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-13881065

Mourinho at it again blaming the board for not spending like man city and liverpool, he claims he was not backed in the transfer market unlike his peers, this man spent 400 million pounds and his football was crap! At least for the amounts of money we spent, man united deserve fluid football and closer to the front runners, he believes the answer to every problem is money, what about coaching? How much was Seville squad worth when we got knocked out from champions league in a woeful performance?

How much was Leicester squad worth when they won the premiership? We finished like 5th that season and why was this? Money? How could Mourinho allow himself to be sucker punched by a middle premiership side that regularly plays in the championship?

In his recent interviews, he conviniently blames everyone but his shoody managerial techniques or lack of modern day coaching techniques

Why dont they ask him questions as well when he is a TV pundit? Ask him if 400 million pounds is not enough to finish above Leicester?

He claims 3 clubs want his services but he turned them all down and why was this? Let me guess, these clubs dont have a huge war chest? Then this means Mourinho will have to really coach with scarce resources like Leicester did and actually win! We all know where he will end up

This man is delusional and the sooner someone stands up to him and tell him some home truths the better, you cant keep on pointing to your trophies as if you are the only manager to have won titles

If he wants to show the world how good he still is, accept an offer from a mid table side like Leicester and actually coach them, lets see what he can do
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Refusing to relinquish his faultering grip on relevance. Mourinho is done in England and if not as an options for Europe’s heavyweights, then said options are fast diminishing.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-13881065

Mourinho at it again blaming the board for not spending like man city and liverpool, he claims he was not backed in the transfer market unlike his peers, this man spent 400 million pounds and his football was crap! At least for the amounts of money we spent, man united deserve fluid football and closer to the front runners, he believes the answer to every problem is money, what about coaching? How much was Seville squad worth when we got knocked out from champions league in a woeful performance?

How much was Leicester squad worth when they won the premiership? We finished like 5th that season and why was this? Money? How could Mourinho allow himself to be sucker punched by a middle premiership side that regularly plays in the championship?

In his recent interviews, he conviniently blames everyone but his shoody managerial techniques or lack of modern day coaching techniques

Why dont they ask him questions as well when he is a TV pundit? Ask him if 400 million pounds is not enough to finish above Leicester?

He claims 3 clubs want his services but he turned them all down and why was this? Let me guess, these clubs dont have a huge war chest? Then this means Mourinho will have to really coach with scarce resources like Leicester did and actually win! We all know where he will end up

This man is delusional and the sooner someone stands up to him and tell him some home truths the better, you cant keep on pointing to your trophies as if you are the only manager to have won titles

If he wants to show the world how good he still is, accept an offer from a mid table side like Leicester and actually coach them, lets see what he can do
you're a Jose hater, yet you listen to his interviews etc etc. Strange behaviour

He was not backed. that is clear as day.
He finished 2nd, was not backed with moves to improve

i will say this until one day you actually get it. THE COACH DOES NOT NEGOTIATE PLAYER TRANSFER FEES. Ed Woodward does that
We are Man United, we can afford to spend insane money. Most valuable football club in.the.world

The shoddy management technique got him 2nd place in the league and FA Cup last season.

You can see with your eyes that we need a CB and RB ASAP. what has the board done about it

p.s - what Jose has said about the board, Moyes and LVG and Gary Neville said the same thing

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Coach wrote:Refusing to relinquish his faultering grip on relevance. Mourinho is done in England and if not as an options for Europe’s heavyweights, then said options are fast diminishing.
i am sure they said the same after he was fired from Chelsea

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: How much was Leicester squad worth when they won the premiership? We finished like 5th that season and why was this? Money? How could Mourinho allow himself to be sucker punched by a middle premiership side that regularly plays in the championship?
see how your hatred has even confused you as to who was United manager that season

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-13881065

you're a Jose hater, yet you listen to his interviews etc etc. Strange behaviour

He was not backed. that is clear as day.
He finished 2nd, was not backed with moves to improve

i will say this until one day you actually get it. THE COACH DOES NOT NEGOTIATE PLAYER TRANSFER FEES. Ed Woodward does that
We are Man United, we can afford to spend insane money. Most valuable football club in.the.world

The shoddy management technique got him 2nd place in the league and FA Cup last season.

You can see with your eyes that we need a CB and RB ASAP. what has the board done about it

p.s - what Jose has said about the board, Moyes and LVG and Gary Neville said the same thing
Is 400 million not enough to finish above Leicester? Or beat Seville, a squad that cost a few millions, go check Seville homepage and check out their squad values when they knocked us out

Is 400 million not enough to push the ball forward rather than pass sideways?

Sorry that man is a fraud, go and re-invent yourself at a mid table club and show us how good you really are on Leicester 54 million budget!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: Is 400 million not enough to finish above Leicester?
!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is the final time i will remind you

1 Leicester - Ranieri
2 Arsenal - Wenger
3 Lily Livered - Poch
4 Man City - Inheritance Merchant
-----
5 Man United - Not Jose Mourinho

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sorry he had a poor time at united! Did nothing to improve our game and left a loser!

Thats all, needed the backdoor to the champions league, sorry we did not invest 400 million to end up 6th in the league

Truth be said, he is yesterday manager, if care not taking, he will end up a forgotten man, he needs to return to coaching school

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Sorry he had a poor time at united! Did nothing to improve our game and left a loser!

Thats all, needed the backdoor to the champions league, sorry we did not invest 400 million to end up 6th in the league

Truth be said, he is yesterday manager, if care not taking, he will end up a forgotten man, he needs to return to coaching school
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

2015/16 - 5th

2016/17 - 6th <--- let's focus on THIS :lol: :lol:

2017/18 - 2nd <-- let's ignore THIS

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

How can a rookie coach win 7 games on a trot and a so-called experienced manager like him cant even control a game for 90 minutes! The same players he castgated to the media, Rashford, not a natural finisher, you cant teach that, Martial, already sanctioned his sale, Pogba, a virus, what about his rant, you asked me to play Rashford and Martial and see what they do, Herrera cant get into the team preferring Felliani and Mctomminay

What now? The fraud has been exposed, he was the virus, very unprofessional, why could he not play entertaining football like OGS and get results?

Yes our defence is not sound but the best form of defence is attack! We score 4, they score 1

The last 7 games, now i look forward to watching us play, let him go look for another clubside to mug 15 million off

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Now he refused 3 jobs, can he let us know the calibre of clubs he turned down? Real madrid? Barcelona? Bayern munich? Liverpool?

Trump will call this fake news!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Now he refused 3 jobs, can he let us know the calibre of clubs he turned down? Real madrid? Barcelona? Bayern munich? Liverpool?

Trump will call this fake news!
why are you so bothered for someone you care nothing about?

hmm

Last edited by tfco on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:How can a rookie coach win 7 games on a trot and a so-called experienced manager like him cant even control a game for 90 minutes! The same players he castgated to the media, Rashford, not a natural finisher, you cant teach that, Martial, already sanctioned his sale, Pogba, a virus, what about his rant, you asked me to play Rashford and Martial and see what they do, Herrera cant get into the team preferring Felliani and Mctomminay

What now? The fraud has been exposed, he was the virus, very unprofessional, why could he not play entertaining football like OGS and get results?

Yes our defence is not sound but the best form of defence is attack! We score 4, they score 1

The last 7 games, now i look forward to watching us play, let him go look for another clubside to mug 15 million off
usually it is what happens in May that matters.
We finished 2nd last season

This season is a write-off.
i expect us to finish 2nd or higher next season

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

tfco wrote:i expect us to finish 2nd or higher next season[/color]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No. Hope and expectation are two different things.

You hope Ghana will win an ANC before 2040, but you expect they will not. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:How can a rookie coach win 7 games on a trot and a so-called experienced manager like him cant even control a game for 90 minutes! The same players he castgated to the media, Rashford, not a natural finisher, you cant teach that, Martial, already sanctioned his sale, Pogba, a virus, what about his rant, you asked me to play Rashford and Martial and see what they do, Herrera cant get into the team preferring Felliani and Mctomminay

Ole Gunnar Solskjær is 45 years old.

He has been coaching for 11 years (since May 2008)

20 May 2008 - January 2011 (Manchester United Reserves).

8 March 2011 - December 2013 (Molde)

2 January 2014 -18 September 2014 (Cardiff City)

21 October 2015 - December 2018 (Molde)

19 December 2018 - Present (Manchester United).

Please, can you kindly explain why you believe a 45 year old who has coached for 11 years is a "rookie?" Thank you.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

we will soon turn into Arsenal under Wenger
Top 4 will be the title

As long as the company/brand is making inroads on social media and the sponsors are flooding the Glazer Fund
but some people will NEVER get it

January WINDOW - let's not buy..wait until summer..what if XXX is not a fit
Summer WINDOW..there are no good players...we have a great Academy

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Leicester won the league with players worth 54 million pounds!

Let that sink in, united have spent 400 million and were playing like amateurs!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Leicester won the league with players worth 54 million pounds!

Let that sink in, united have spent 400 million and were playing like amateurs!
and the team that finished 2nd...3rd...4th??

oh wait, Jose finished 5th so

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

we will soon turn into Arsenal under Wenger
Top 4 will be the title

As long as the company/brand is making inroads on social media and the sponsors are flooding the Glazer Fund
but some people will NEVER get it

January WINDOW - let's not buy..wait until summer..what if XXX is not a fit
Summer WINDOW..there are no good players...we have a great Academy
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mourinho complaining he wasn't backed by the club in the transfer market and people here applauding this nonsense. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mourinho complaining he wasn't backed by the club in the transfer market and people here applauding this nonsense. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
that is why fans are calling for a CB and RW

but what would you know...how many years have Pool fans been asking for a CB and a replacement for Karius?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote: Mourinho complaining he wasn't backed by the club in the transfer market and people here applauding this nonsense. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but what would you know...how many years have Pool fans been asking for a CB and a replacement for Karius?
That's why he bought two CBs for £65m.

But yeah, he wasn't supported in the transfer market. :roll:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:

That's why he bought two CBs for £65m.

But yeah, he wasn't supported in the transfer market. :roll:
i see Karius (who Klopp bought) is a regular starter for Pool

oh wait, this guy has featured regularly since Kloppo bought him

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S