Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dear Marko,
this is the genius in charge of footballing matters.

p.s - neither Jose nor OGS are responsible for player fees. I'll continue reminding you daily

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote: Mourinho complaining he wasn't backed by the club in the transfer market and people here applauding this nonsense. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
that is why fans are calling for a CB and RW

but what would you know...how many years have Pool fans been asking for a CB and a replacement for Karius?
That's why he bought two CBs for £65m.

But yeah, he wasn't supported in the transfer market. :roll:
i see Karius (who Klopp bought) is a regular starter for Pool

oh wait, this guy has featured regularly since Kloppo bought him

I see Lindelof (who Mourinho bought) is now a regular for United. Oh, and Pogba too (who Mourinho also bought). Signings which the club made to support Mourinho. But he failed to get the best out of them. And now he's pleading poverty. :lol: GTFOH.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho a fraud! OGS has exposed his naive coaching methods, end of!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Ok Tfco, help me here. Would you rather keep Mourinho with the way results are and relationship with players are? Would you support OGS and his result and what if, just what if, he carries on with decent football, happier players and 3 points? Just asking....
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

GG of G wrote:Ok Tfco, help me here. Would you rather keep Mourinho with the way results are and relationship with players are? Would you support OGS and his result and what if, just what if, he carries on with decent football, happier players and 3 points? Just asking....
i am happy with OGS and i expect silverware next season
the board should support OGS and spend money on players, otherwise we'll be celebrating Top 4 trophies

We bought Pogba the season we were playing Europa.
We can get any player we want.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote: I see Lindelof (who Mourinho bought) is now a regular for United. Oh, and Pogba too (who Mourinho also bought). Signings which the club made to support Mourinho. But he failed to get the best out of them. And now he's pleading poverty. :lol: GTFOH.
he must have gotten something out of them
*checks league table from May 2018

p.s - thanks for sidestepping the Karius and Klavan mentions. :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote: I see Lindelof (who Mourinho bought) is now a regular for United. Oh, and Pogba too (who Mourinho also bought). Signings which the club made to support Mourinho. But he failed to get the best out of them. And now he's pleading poverty. :lol: GTFOH.

lilly livered tfco :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:

7 days ago, you had disabled your CE account
LL

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

tfco wrote:

Karius, bought on the cheap and loaned out.
Klavan, bought on the cheap, 4th choice defender, sold.

Your point?

<checks league table from 2018 and sees United finished a very distant second>
So that's what he got out of them? :lol:

lily livered tfco :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They did not back him and in response he started sabotaging the team, playing Mactominay and Herera as center half's... Those two actions alone are criminal sabotage acts, the fraud needs to look himself in the mirror... He shot himself in the foot throwing tantrum like a sick petulant child. Those destructive actions rubbishes whatever claim he is making.

Let him go to another club, we will remind him and his followers when he implodes again as he always does. It is hard for a leopard to shed its spots.

I took a bet that he will be gone before Xmas, not because I looked in any crystal ball. I saw that from his attitude and actions during the pre season, his utterance, team performance.... They all fit into that established pattern. The only mistake I made was that I did not put money on the bet, I would have made so easy money just as Jose made money from getting sacked!

7 wins in row from a set of players that were deemed not good enough should have ended the argument in favor of an exposed fraud... But hey some folks love to argue for the fun of it.

He was not backed, that does not give him the right to sabotage the team....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:

Karius, bought on the cheap and loaned out.
Klavan, bought on the cheap, 4th choice defender, sold.

Your point?

<checks league table from 2018 and sees United finished a very distant second>
So that's what he got out of them? :lol:

lily livered tfco :lol: :lol:
does not matter the price, they were replaced innit
every manager/team does it (Guardiola with Bravo/Nolito etc), Barca (Malcom).
Jose does it and it's a big deal

finished 2nd, but how far must we look to see where Pool ended. thank you

:lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

All this is noise.

Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez, Ibrahimovic, Matic, Mkhitaryan, Fred, Bailly, Lindelhof, etc.

£420m spent. And you guys are crying he wasn't supported.

He was backed. He couldn't deliver. Therefore he was sacked.

Fin.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pls be nice to thick tfco - this is another AFCON year so we should expect at least 3 months disappearance after Ghana's trophylessness is extended. Hiding behind Man United won't help the Takoradi lily livered.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:All this is noise.

Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez, Ibrahimovic, Matic, Mkhitaryan, Fred, Bailly, Lindelhof, etc.

Fin.
:roll:

simpleton who lives in a vacuum
2 trophies in 1st year is what?
2nd place + FA cup finalist is what? Don't you push onwards?

Hasn't Klopp been backed after Karius?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pls be nice to thick tfco - this is another AFCON year so we should expect at least 3 months disappearance after Ghana's trophylessness is extended. Hiding behind Man United won't help the Takoradi lily livered.
4 > 3

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
tfco wrote:

4 > 3
40 year old AFCON virgin :taunt:
Lily livered manure. :tic: :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:They did not back him and in response he started sabotaging the team, playing Mactominay and Herera as center half's... Those two actions alone are criminal sabotage acts, the fraud needs to look himself in the mirror... He shot himself in the foot throwing tantrum like a sick petulant child. Those destructive actions rubbishes whatever claim he is making.

Let him go to another club, we will remind him and his followers when he implodes again as he always does. It is hard for a leopard to shed its spots.

I took a bet that he will be gone before Xmas, not because I looked in any crystal ball. I saw that from his attitude and actions during the pre season, his utterance, team performance.... They all fit into that established pattern. The only mistake I made was that I did not put money on the bet, I would have made so easy money just as Jose made money from getting sacked!

7 wins in row from a set of players that were deemed not good enough should have ended the argument in favor of an exposed fraud... But hey some folks love to argue for the fun of it.

The first mistake was employing him at all. He has an issue motivating players who are not 'self motivated' or 'big stars'. Until he is able to solve that problem, he should not be coaching. The 'them' vs 'us' mentality can only get you so far. Said that his appointment by Man U was a mistake from the onset.

That said, Man U has deeper problems. One is the huge player power. Same thing happened at Chelsea when they decide not to play whenever they want a coach sacked! Secondly, Man U is getting players that they don't need. Sanchez was a good example.

Lastly, they have some prima donnas who need to FOCUS on playing football and honing their skills.

Those running Man U need to step up their game. They are losing grounds which they need to close quickly.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wanaj0 wrote:
oloye wrote:They did not back him and in response he started sabotaging the team, playing Mactominay and Herera as center half's... Those two actions alone are criminal sabotage acts, the fraud needs to look himself in the mirror... He shot himself in the foot throwing tantrum like a sick petulant child. Those destructive actions rubbishes whatever claim he is making.

The first mistake was employing him at all. He has an issue motivating players who are not 'self motivated' or 'big stars'. Until he is able to solve that problem, he should not be coaching. The 'them' vs 'us' mentality can only get you so far. Said that his appointment by Man U was a mistake from the onset.

That said, Man U has deeper problems. One is the huge player power. Same thing happened at Chelsea when they decide not to play whenever they want a coach sacked! Secondly, Man U is getting players that they don't need. Sanchez was a good example.

Lastly, they have some prima donnas who need to FOCUS on playing football and honing their skills.

Those running Man U need to step up their game. They are losing grounds which they need to close quickly.
point of correction, Mourinho went for players man city needed, anything to stop them from getting top players, the likes of Fred / sanchez are perfect examples! when City decided to make a play for Sanchez, that is when united become interested until City were priced out by sanchez outrageous personal demands

did Mourinho have any plans where to play Sanchez? when he had rashford and martial fighting for that position? what did he do next? he changed the formation to accomodate sanchez, a period where Martial had started to see some good form, that threw the team off balance for starters and things started to go downhill from there

Sanchez was a massive failure! what are the returns on investement for shelling out almost 400K weekly? same thing with Fred, until City wanted him, united had no intesrest, Mourinho has an inferior complex when dealing with Pep, right from their Spanish derby times when Pep upstaged Mourinho anytime he felt like it

check out the stats between Pep and Mourinho

Wins

Guardiola 7 - 3 Mourinho

6 Draws

Goals

Guardiola 26 - 16 Mourinho

Biggest win

Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid – November 2010

Mourinho thought he could use the war chest of united to play his personal ego battle with pep! he nearly got his way until his signings did nothing to add value to united poor play, then of course as Oloye pointed out, the pre-season rants, the Martial already sanctioned sale, that is where he shows signs of his erratic behaviour, a honourable coach will resign if he did not get his targets or he felt the club were undermining him, at least money is the least of his worries, why did he decide to sabotage the club playing midfielders in defence? United became so predictable and every team came thinking they could beat us even at old trafford!

Now he is on TV spewing out crap, not once did he mentioned his short comings as a coach, yet he says he turned down 3 clubs as they were not big enough for him, why dont he do a Ranieri and coach a mid table side and win premierhips like Leicester did

That man is a football fraud, i have nothing against him personally, he is a likeable person but managerial wise, he is an affront to football, took years for people to realise the special one is a cheque book manager, he goes where there are unlimited funds and tries to make us believe he built a winning side

United was his down fall, you dont go to a club with a massive reputation and tradition and try and change the football philosophy, then come out with crap like man united should be used to losing, is that what we paid millions for?

good riddance to that fraud!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wanaj0 wrote:

Man mi player power exist in all clubs not only Manu, it is one of the problem every manager or coach faces in a dressing room. You don't have to earn megabucks to wield player power, all it takes is the players coming together to reject a coach. When they say that a coach has lost the dressing room, this is just another phrase for player power in flow. It was there in my time, heck even in my Uni team we came together to reject a coach sent to us from the sports Council in preference for another.

It is the responsibility of the manager to manage this, smash it where possible and put his own players in key position in the team. There is a reason why managers always bring in their own players, there is a reason why managers dance around key players until such players become surplus to requirement.

Like you rightly posited he thrives on we vs us, he thrives on the siege mentality, and where it dies not exist he creates one in his own camp.

As soon as he got to Inter he started fighting everyone, fellow coaches, presidents of other clubs and the press. He left Chelsea the first time accusing the likes of Terry as being saboteurs just because they opposed his antics. At Madrid, it was first a civil war with Barca, he almost got the country to go to a civil war just because he needed to dislodge Barca, he brought disunity to their national team, but as soon as Casillas who was the team captain of club and country reached out to unite the players in the national team, he became a saboteur.... The acrimony in his own camp began, he reduced Casillas to a pathetic sight, Casillas is still keeping today but where is the keeper he brought in to ridicule Casillas? That is the hallmark of a man who would destroy his own project, bite off his own nose just to have his way.

In his second coming at Chelsea he had become wary of player power or should I say had become scared by it, he had become cynical of players, he was now afraid of them. And entered a new Jose, one who quips and throws cheap jibes at his players calling it joke, he fell out with Etoo by the time he left Chelsea the second time, it was Diego Costa, Fabregas and Hazard who were now the saboteurs, the players who a season earlier had won him the league. He fell out with them simply because they asked for a different approach as a result of things not going well in his third season again.

The problem I see here is a man who cannot be bothered with his actions having hedged the result both ways. If he succeeds he is a hero continues to earn his mega pay, if he fails he has no problem, he would walk away with a hefty pay. Either way he is a winner, the problem here is if such a route exist when you are struggling, you might as well push the self destruct button to accelerate the handsome payout. That was what the coward did with United. He talked about being given a chance to turn things around, the clown needs to look at himself in order to see how he was poisoning everything around him, you cannot turn around an environment you defiled and poison with so much negativity. You cannot turn around an environment you are sabotaging, rather that is just the rant and wishes of an ego maniac!

He is a successful coach no doubt and that I respect, but like they say in life success tend to go into people's head and it ruins them eventually... When I see him raise those 3 fingers, that wise saying made sense!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Fin.
with such funds and players bought, the least one will expect is the ability to pass the ball forward and towards goal and not park the bus, Look at the pathetic stats playing the big teams, last game in charge 3 shots on target to Liverpool 36 and he kept pogba on the bench for 90 minutes!

why has OGS managed to get the team to move the ball around quickly? how has OGS managed to get rashford to be one of the in-form players of the premierhip? how did OGS manage to get Pogba to score 5 goals within a short space of matches and assist as many goals ? how did OGS turn herrera into a beast of a midfielder? how did he manage to get Matic to move the ball around quickly, so many unanswered questions

now he on TV spewing his usual crap, they need to start asking him these questions as well, he wll probably stand up and walk out from the studio!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap:

Scottie is not going anywhere
Looks like the manager(s) see something in him that internet warriors don't
Good to see promoting youth to the first XI

Congrats Scottie

Last edited by tfco on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:

Fin.
with such funds and players bought, the least one will expect is the ability to pass the ball forward and towards goal and not park the bus, Look at the pathetic stats playing the big teams, last game in charge 3 shots on target to Liverpool 36 and he kept pogba on the bench for 90 minutes!
a trophy

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

waiting to read how the haters will spin this one...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S