Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

Injuries will take its toll, no excuses! Its just reality, hopefully form will kick in, Lukaku was injured as well, as i said no excuses, just reality! do not change a winning side, oldest rule in football!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your future captain, after throwing himself at City last year.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your future captain, after throwing himself at City last year.
Mehn Raiola is going to enjoy the biggest payday next season be it from United or Real.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Let's say hypothetically, Madrid made a bid for him...how much do we reckon the "going rate" would be? Given that GKs are costing 60 million, would Pogba be in the 120 million range?

This is all BS by the way as Madrid do not really need any more midfielders in addition to Kroos, Casemiro, Modric, Isco, and Vasquez (unless they sell some of them).
kalani JR wrote:Mehn Raiola is going to enjoy the biggest payday next season be it from United or Real.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Adding Pogba to the roster does nothing outside of Social Mediapolis. They have enough in Papa Modric, Kroos, Isco and Casablanca. What they do need, is to go all guns blazing like Bush invading Iraq.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:? :? :?

gonna be a long summer.
that raiola. no wonder SAF hated him

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wiseone wrote:Let's say hypothetically, Madrid made a bid for him...how much do we reckon the "going rate" would be? Given that GKs are costing 60 million, would Pogba be in the 120 million range?

This is all BS by the way as Madrid do not really need any more midfielders in addition to Kroos, Casemiro, Modric, Isco, and Vasquez (unless they sell some of them).
kalani JR wrote:Mehn Raiola is going to enjoy the biggest payday next season be it from United or Real.
How old is Modric,Kroos again?Madrid don't buy players because they need them,They just buy because they want to buy for buying sake.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

tfco wrote::? :? :?

gonna be a long summer.

It won't be a long summer.
If he really wants to go there then Woodward should sign it off for a good amount.
At this stage i do not think many United fans would be aggrieved.
But most likely he is staying.

But United has bigger problems
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:

gonna be a long summer.

If he really wants to go there then Woodward should sign it off for a good amount.

:?
he is the face of United

remember, United is a commercial outfit more than a footballing one
Woodward was rambling on and on about our social media engagements surpassing those of City, Liverpool etc etc

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

gonna be a long summer.

he is the face of United

Woodward was rambling on and on about our social media engagements surpassing those of City, Liverpool etc etc
Pogba value today, easily 150-200million! why? commercial value, Pogba has nearly 34 million followers on social media, His name sells shirts! United were said to re-coup Pogba transfer fee within 6 months! why will united sell him? what do we get for that??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Real Madrid of today don't have any 150m to spend on any player :D .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:? :?

wtf is going on?
is this a slow news day or what?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::? :?

wtf is going on?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

gonna be a long summer.

he is the face of United

Pogba value today, easily 150-200million! why? commercial value, Pogba has nearly 34 million followers on social media, His name sells shirts! United were said to re-coup Pogba transfer fee within 6 months! why will united sell him? what do we get for that??
how many years does he have left on his contract? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:

wtf is going on?

saw this as well, Herrera, one of united important players and he is 29, prime of his career, they are offering dead legs deals and not Herrera, well i will wait till the end of the season before i pass judgement, if they allow herrera to leave on a free despte been our better performer since Mourinho left, well they better get a world class replacement!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:thumbs: :thumbs:

LVG was a boss against the big teams

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

wtf is going on?

saw this as well, Herrera, one of united important players and he is 29, prime of his career, they are offering dead legs deals and not Herrera, well i will wait till the end of the season before i pass judgement, if they allow herrera to leave on a free despte been our better performer since Mourinho left, well they better get a world class replacement!
not sure if the story is true though
maybe it's Herrera's agent trying to secure a bigger deal for his client...at United

we'll see
Notice how they're stalling on Herrera and DDG's contracts but have offered new deals to Smalling, Jones, McTominay, Mata, Martial

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Pogba should wait till the end of the season to see what the board invest in terms of new players, if the board are interested in raking in the money rather than win titles, why should Pogba stay at united?

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:Real Madrid of today don't have any 150m to spend on any player :D .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He really was. AWAY victories against Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, home victories against Arsenal and Spurs. He rarely ever lost to the top 6 teams. It was his poor record (constant 0-0 draws) against teams at the bottom of the table that did him in.
tfco wrote::thumbs: :thumbs:

LVG was a boss against the big teams
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Pogba should wait till the end of the season to see what the board invest in terms of new players, if the board are interested in raking in the money rather than win titles, why should Pogba stay at united?
:shock:
is this a revelation that you have just stumbled upon

OR

you are just guessing?

lemme give you a hint or two: De Gea contract has not been renewed, the Director of Football talk has died down, we have renewed Smalling, Jones, Mata, McTominay (world class players that could win us trophies)

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Pogba should wait till the end of the season to see what the board invest in terms of new players, if the board are interested in raking in the money rather than win titles, why should Pogba stay at united?
:shock:
is this a revelation that you have just stumbled upon

OR

you are just guessing?

lemme give you a hint or two: De Gea contract has not been renewed, the Director of Football talk has died down, we have renewed Smalling, Jones, Mata, McTominay (world class players that could win us trophies)
Marko is like that kid who goes to school on Public Holiday and only realizes that the school is closed for the day, after the school gate man informs him that "nobody is inside." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: