Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 271  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:35 am 

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
dissapointed with players like Martial, Lingard, These are times when they are supposed to step up and be counted, the run for the penalty, he should be doing that consistently, right now our midfield is light weight, with Fred losing too many balls, Pogba has to drop deep and help move the ball out of defence, Smalling cannot do it, so many questions need to be asnwered at the end of the season and honestly! i dont mind if we get beaten by barcelona tomorrow, we need some few home truths, i dont want any type of win that will make the baord think twice about not investing in critical places, so losing might not be a bad thing tomorrow, we need to sell and get rid of dead wood, thats the most important thing, our right wing is deficient, no good crosses, that is already 2 players needed in that position, right back, right side of midfield, ball playing defender to partner Lindelof, defensive midfield and a striker, thats 5 players but i will go for 6 and get rid of at least 7-8 players!

HMM.. So this is no longer the United Way? I thought after 9 games, it was the United Way, chest beating and yansh shaking?

Where is Mon Generale these days? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

e still pain you...awww

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:21 am 

Manu next 4 games Barca,Everton away then city and Chelsea at home.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:31 am 

tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
dissapointed with players like Martial, Lingard, These are times when they are supposed to step up and be counted, the run for the penalty, he should be doing that consistently, right now our midfield is light weight, with Fred losing too many balls, Pogba has to drop deep and help move the ball out of defence, Smalling cannot do it, so many questions need to be asnwered at the end of the season and honestly! i dont mind if we get beaten by barcelona tomorrow, we need some few home truths, i dont want any type of win that will make the baord think twice about not investing in critical places, so losing might not be a bad thing tomorrow, we need to sell and get rid of dead wood, thats the most important thing, our right wing is deficient, no good crosses, that is already 2 players needed in that position, right back, right side of midfield, ball playing defender to partner Lindelof, defensive midfield and a striker, thats 5 players but i will go for 6 and get rid of at least 7-8 players!

HMM.. So this is no longer the United Way? I thought after 9 games, it was the United Way, chest beating and yansh shaking?

e still pain you...awww

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:35 am 

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:

Sorry, if you notice, I dont pay you any mind anymore. You disappeared that period when Liverpool had issues and that makes you a coward! I have no respect for cowards.

People Like CIC, TFCo, IAG, Pa Jimoh etc etc, are people I like to banter with. When sh1t hits the fan, they remain standing and take the punch. And when its their time to punch, they punch ferociously! Those are the kind of people I like. Not cowards like you, who runs away when your team loses, only to rear your ugly head after things have calmed down.

Please, step aside, let real men have conversations. smh.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:08 am 

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:

Sorry, if you notice, I dont pay you any mind anymore. You disappeared that period when Liverpool had issues and that makes you a coward! I have no respect for cowards.

People Like CIC, TFCo, IAG, Pa Jimoh etc etc, are people I like to banter with. When sh1t hits the fan, they remain standing and take the punch. And when its their time to punch, they punch ferociously! Those are the kind of people I like. Not cowards like you, who runs away when your team loses, only to rear your ugly head after things have calmed down.

banter?? who cares?? have we met before??? :| :| :| :| :|

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:28 pm 

Predicted line-ups

Barcelona XI: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Busquets, Arthur, Rakitic; Messi, Suarez, Coutinho

Manchester United XI: De Gea; Dalot, Smalling, Lidelof, Young; Matic, McTominay, Pogba; Lukuku, Rashford, Martial

I will start with Sanchez instead of martial if fit enough, at least sanchez will hustle and help out in defence, i will also move Young to where Shaw plays, think Shaw is suspended for the game, Young is not a good right back, he is far better on the left side and used to deliver brilliant crosses and even goals in the past, otherwise between Fred and matic, i will let Fred start, his game is more suited to European football than the pace of the premiership

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:01 pm 

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:

No, and clearly you still havent met the United Way! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Trafford: Man United (40% possession) vs. West Ham (60% possession). How e happen? With Ole on the wheels? Was Van Gaal right?
Did the PSG-level players not play? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:18 pm 

how many goal will united chop today?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:39 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

well if we play like last week without registering 1 shot on target, barcelona will beat us! if we give in to fear, they will beat us! if we go for them without a care in the world, we will create openings, we should not allow their keeper to pass around to their defenders without putting pressure, barcelona play the ball out from the back, they dont shoot balls like De gea, if we can stop that flow and get their keeper to shoot the ball out, then there is hope, easier said than done! Against PSG, we put pressure on their defence and that was how we scored! just put a man on Busquets! Put Pogba on him, take him out of the game, force the likes of Messi to drop deep to get the ball

should be a tough game! at least, if we lose, show some balls!

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:40 pm 

marko wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

well if we play like last week without registering 1 shot on target, barcelona will beat us! if we give in to fear, they will beat us! if we go for them without a care in the world, we will create openings, we should not allow their keeper to pass around to their defenders without putting pressure, barcelona play the ball out from the back, they dont shoot balls like De gea, if we can stop that flow and get their keeper to shoot the ball out, then there is hope, easier said than done! Against PSG, we put pressure on their defence and that was how we scored! just put a man on Busquets! Put Pogba on him, take him out of the game, force the likes of Messi to drop deep to get the ball

should be a tough game! at least, if we lose, show some balls!

0-2 United to move on or 0-1 and Barca is out on pks

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:47 pm 

:D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:00 pm 

Manu next 4 games Barca,Everton away then city and Chelsea at home.With Ole on the wheels will the wheels start coming off or stay strong?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:16 pm 

Finish top 6 so the board understands we have issues

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm 

From the players available I would pick the following team:

DDG
Dalot-Lindelof-Smalling-Rojo-Young
McTominay-Matic-Fred
Rashford-Lukaku

Subs: Sanchez, Martial, Lingard, Pogba, Jones, Darmian

Big call to leave Pogba on the bench. However this game requires durability, dependability, and predictability from all the players. Pogba is just as likely to put one in the top corner as he is to give the ball away on the edge of his own 6 yard box. That kind of streaky unpredictability is no good against Barca away (not to talk of his inability at times to play a disciplined tactical game). I would turn this into a "25 minute match" but putting everyone behind the ball with the aim of keeping the score 0-0 for as long as possible. Then at the 60-65 minute mark - send in the cavalry, get J Lingz, Pogba, and Martial off the bench and go for it. That is the Man Utd's best chance.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:01 pm 

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don't mind this guy. Anyone who changes their username as often as he does is a full grown coward. Real men! :lol: Odiegwu! :D

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:09 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

ManU and Spurs will qualify...............total of 95 odds X €30= :thumbs: :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:14 pm 

That's no pen :curse: :curse: :curse: ..............

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:15 pm 

I knew it was no pen .....Thank GOD for VAR. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:19 pm 

teeheehee see Young gifting Messi a goal...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:20 pm 

Stupid MessiLESS One....I don tire for this little Genius.
Best player in the World by a very LONG.......................Mile :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:22 pm 

Na wa oo..................Barca wan play ManU 'home & away'. :shock: :o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:22 pm 

oh my goodness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:23 pm 

See De Gea lmao, hard one he will catch, simple one nko lmao

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 271  Next