Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by tfco »

balo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:I have no comment. I am still pissed that United left Wembley with three points.

Not surprised. Really. :)
Sunday: balo is Spurs
Tuesday: balo is Chelsea

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote:
balo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:I have no comment. I am still pissed that United left Wembley with three points.

Not surprised. Really. :)
Sunday: balo is Spurs
Tuesday: balo is Chelsea

Balo is supporter of London Teams
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...total demolition of a team devoid of ideas :lol: :lol: :lol:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

tfco wrote:and this oliver holt gets pad to write about football???
...awesome for an English teacher :thumb: :thumb:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

JM was sacked for losing to Pool! So I expect Ole to be sacked for losing to Everton :)

Congrats to Pogba for another world class display
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So city is next game hope manu will have some pride at home and play the manu way.lol
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Was Zinedine ZePog aka "all is not lost" #Barcareturnleg, playing?
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Why does Solskjaer get a pass for saying the exact same thing Mourinho has been saying all season?

Its not like we havent heard that ManU need a overhaul before today!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-13881065

Mourinho at it again blaming the board for not spending like man city and liverpool, he claims he was not backed in the transfer market unlike his peers, this man spent 400 million pounds and his football was crap! At least for the amounts of money we spent, man united deserve fluid football and closer to the front runners, he believes the answer to every problem is money, what about coaching? How much was Seville squad worth when we got knocked out from champions league in a woeful performance?

How much was Leicester squad worth when they won the premiership? We finished like 5th that season and why was this? Money? How could Mourinho allow himself to be sucker punched by a middle premiership side that regularly plays in the championship?

In his recent interviews, he conviniently blames everyone but his shoody managerial techniques or lack of modern day coaching techniques

Why dont they ask him questions as well when he is a TV pundit? Ask him if 400 million pounds is not enough to finish above Leicester?

He claims 3 clubs want his services but he turned them all down and why was this? Let me guess, these clubs dont have a huge war chest? Then this means Mourinho will have to really coach with scarce resources like Leicester did and actually win! We all know where he will end up

This man is delusional and the sooner someone stands up to him and tell him some home truths the better, you cant keep on pointing to your trophies as if you are the only manager to have won titles

If he wants to show the world how good he still is, accept an offer from a mid table side like Leicester and actually coach them, lets see what he can do

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

charlie wrote:Why does Solskjaer get a pass for saying the exact same thing Mourinho has been saying all season?

Because people are now ashamed for shouting at the top is their voices gene they were blaming Mourinho.
It's dawning on them that the guy was actually correct, and now tails are tucked nicely away.

There was now too much disrespect going around towards Mourinho, and i think it's a good thing for United fans to endure some painful defeats so that they can appreciate. :biggrin:

But now an even tougher and crucial journey starts, if they want to stick with Ole, then it's going to be a longish and tough process to get back to the highest levels in Europe.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Everton (4-0) Attacking, Scintillating Football
marko wrote:
The style is dictated by the players at your disposal and what they bring to the table, sorry when you go to the likes of Barcelona, you are not going to change their total football, it will not happen, you are not going to turn real madrid into a park the bus team, you will not change bayern munich into a defensive team, these teams have tradiditons written in history, if you cannot uphold their traditions, dont go there! Man united are known world wide for their attacking football, entertaining, goals coming from anywhere on the pitch, when Mourinho got the job, did he not mention our rich tradition, so why did he change our football to his philosophy? Especially when the players struggled to buy into it, Guardiola did the same at City, did not win first but he encouraged the team to be comfortable with the ball and play it to ground, in his 2nd season, bingo! Yes he spent a lot of money but united also spent and should not be far of with improvements on the pitch, when you have to rely on players like Felliani route one football, De gea shoots long ball, hopes Lukaku will head the ball in the path of Rashford or Martial to finish, by passing the midfield, it became so predictable and pathetic until we were sussed out by other teams, then what next? Tell the entire world your team is not good enough, Rashford is a not a natural finisher, Pogba a virus, Martial immature, Bailly not a natural defender or leader, he needs to think on behalf of Shaw, screwed up their confidence!

1 month after he was told to F off! These same guys are playing scintillating football and scoring for fun! Well i pity any top European side that is stupid enough to hire him!

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

benteke wrote:
charlie wrote:Why does Solskjaer get a pass for saying the exact same thing Mourinho has been saying all season?

Because people are now ashamed for shouting at the top is their voices gene they were blaming Mourinho.
It's dawning on them that the guy was actually correct, and now tails are tucked nicely away.

There was now too much disrespect going around towards Mourinho, and i think it's a good thing for United fans to endure some painful defeats so that they can appreciate. :biggrin:

But now an even tougher and crucial journey starts, if they want to stick with Ole, then it's going to be a longish and tough process to get back to the highest levels in Europe.
Oh you mean ITKs like Marko's comment posted above?
I know what you mean.

If those ITKs will just swallow their humble pie, I wont call them out, but we have to because they wont shut up
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
What a disaster of a decision! They walked away from Poch to hire the baby of the class of 92! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
The style is dictated by the players at your disposal and what they bring to the table, sorry when you go to the likes of Barcelona, you are not going to change their total football, it will not happen, you are not going to turn real madrid into a park the bus team, you will not change bayern munich into a defensive team, these teams have tradiditons written in history, if you cannot uphold their traditions, dont go there! Man united are known world wide for their attacking football, entertaining, goals coming from anywhere on the pitch, when Mourinho got the job, did he not mention our rich tradition, so why did he change our football to his philosophy? Especially when the players struggled to buy into it, Guardiola did the same at City, did not win first but he encouraged the team to be comfortable with the ball and play it to ground, in his 2nd season, bingo! Yes he spent a lot of money but united also spent and should not be far of with improvements on the pitch, when you have to rely on players like Felliani route one football, De gea shoots long ball, hopes Lukaku will head the ball in the path of Rashford or Martial to finish, by passing the midfield, it became so predictable and pathetic until we were sussed out by other teams, then what next? Tell the entire world your team is not good enough, Rashford is a not a natural finisher, Pogba a virus, Martial immature, Bailly not a natural defender or leader, he needs to think on behalf of Shaw, screwed up their confidence!

1 month after he was told to F off! These same guys are playing scintillating football and scoring for fun! Well i pity any top European side that is stupid enough to hire him!

How scintillating! chei! scin scin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: swift total futuristic football

Just imagine if the football was titillating! :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Even Moyes has spoken:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:

What a disaster of a decision! They walked away from Poch to hire the baby of the class of 92! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Personally I dont think we have seen enough from Oleg to judge him one way or another.
This is a totally inherited team and he deserves benefit of doubt for now.

That said, this also proves that Mourinho might have been wrongly scapegoated by the English press and fans, looking for a magic wand solution.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:

Personally I dont think we have seen enough from Oleg to judge him one way or another.

That said, this also proves that Mourinho might have been wrongly scapegoated by the English press and fans, looking for a magic wand solution.
I am not sure who be Oleg sha! :lol:

There is a saying to this effect: "it is at the hatch of a chick that you will know which will grow into a cockrell." I have seen enough of Ole to know he will NOT do it at Man United. DOnt forget i didnt start talking today! I spoke even when he was winning 9 games. You could tell at that time that it was unsustainable because it wasnt a tactical success. They were simply playing crap teams and riding a wave!

As for "its an inherited team" LOL. puleaseeeeee! What did you expect? Is he supposed to buy 25 players and start a new team before you judge? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

God's grace we will all be here next year and you will see what I am telling you.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:

There is a saying to this effect: "it is at the hatch of a chick that you will know which will grow into a cockrell." I have seen enough of Ole to know he will NOT do it at Man United. DOnt forget i didnt start talking today! I spoke even when he was winning 9 games. You could tell at that time that it was unsustainable because it wasnt a tactical success. They were simply playing crap teams and riding a wave!

As for "its an inherited team" LOL. puleaseeeeee! What did you expect? Is he supposed to buy 25 players and start a new team before you judge? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

God's grace we will all be here next year and you will see what I am telling you.

You are not the only one that said the Ole Gunnar (Oleg) hyping was premature. But your writing him off is also premature. As I said, it is too early to judge his capabilities as a coach one way or another.
Unlike you, I am not going to pretend to know his future, based on 15-20 odd matches.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:

You are not the only one that said the Ole Gunnar (Oleg) hyping was premature. But your writing him off is also premature. As I said, it is too early to judge his capabilities as a coach one way or another.
Unlike you, I am not going to pretend to know his future, based on 15-20 odd matches.
I wrote him off many months ago! Take that to the bank!

Fact is that I know football more than you do, so its no surprise that what I can see today, will take you a few years to see it. And I dont mean to be offensive, so please dont take it that way. I actually know football much more than you do. Just a fact.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote: You are not the only one that said the Ole Gunnar (Oleg) hyping was premature. But your writing him off is also premature. As I said, it is too early to judge his capabilities as a coach one way or another.

Fact is that I know football more than you do, so its no surprise that what I can see today, will take you a few years to see it. And I dont mean to be offensive, so please dont take it that way. I actually know football much more than you do. Just a fact.
look at you

anyway i don't blame OGS...these players have been pampered for 2 long

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote: You are not the only one that said the Ole Gunnar (Oleg) hyping was premature. But your writing him off is also premature. As I said, it is too early to judge his capabilities as a coach one way or another.

look at you

anyway i don't blame OGS...these players have been pampered for 2 long

The players are sh*t! Mentally weak!

However, if you think Ole will take you to the promised land, you are having a laugh! I can guarantee you now that it will not happen! Take that to the bank.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:

Those who know, know they dont know.
Those who know nothing, dont know that they dont know.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:
Those who know, know they dont know.
Those who know nothing, dont know that they dont know.
Now you know.