Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:00 am 

Matic don leave Chelsea. .thank goodness..enjoy the donkey at United

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:15 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Oloye,

e be like sey Fulliani is going to galatasaray! :shock: :shock: Dude is 29 and has only one year left on his contract, but I am shocked mourinho is not fighting to keep one of his rainless lovers. :oops:

Of course! :lol: :lol: No chance mourinho sells his loving husband! I see he has also added the brainless Matic to his midfield! Mourinho and his love for brainless footballers. :rotf:

A central midfield of Pogba, Matic, Fellaini, will bully most top midfields in Europe :taunt:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:30 am 

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Oloye,

e be like sey Fulliani is going to galatasaray! :shock: :shock: Dude is 29 and has only one year left on his contract, but I am shocked mourinho is not fighting to keep one of his rainless lovers. :oops:

Of course! :lol: :lol: No chance mourinho sells his loving husband! I see he has also added the brainless Matic to his midfield! Mourinho and his love for brainless footballers. :rotf:

No farmer jokes with his donkeys! He acquires more rather than sell. Welcome another donkey to the theatre of dreams where donkeys are being bred!

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:46 pm 

Cheiii Jose has constructed another Juggernaut :scared: :scared: :scared:

This team is scary :scared:

TFCO no go let me hear word now :curse:

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:42 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
F360 wrote:
wiseone wrote:
During the friendly matches against Galaxy and RSL, I paid attention to the youngsters and I was very impressed.

TFM: the most physically developed of the lot. Strong as an ox, very quick, likes a strong tackle. He could be a good player for years to come.

Tuanzebe: the kid is the real deal. He has a languid style reminiscent of Laurent Blanc in his heyday. Even though he is just a teenager he plays with the composure of a veteran. He dispossesses opponents with the casualness of a man peeling an orange.

Pereira: the most skillful of the lot. Hard to judge him because Mourinho played him out of position in both games (as a DM regista instead of as an AM number 10 or wide forward - his natural positions). Surprisingly he handled the new strange position very well. It must have been a difficult adjustment for him (a bit like asking Oscar or Januzaj to play as a DM). I worry that JM is about to "Mikelise" him (turn an AM playmaker into a DM water carrier). He is technically very accomplished, can deliver a mean dead ball from corners or free kicks, and is a good crosser too. The one thing he lacks is pace. That might impede his development in the EPL which is full of gladiators. He would be a gem in a technical league like Spain, France, or Italy.

Cheers for that report.
I'll be at the match on Thursday and I'm looking forward to seeing Tuanzebe and Pereira. Already know TFM is legit.
What were your thoughts on McTominay? Did he play vs the Galaxy?
F360 wrote:
wiseone wrote:
During the friendly matches against Galaxy and RSL, I paid attention to the youngsters and I was very impressed.

TFM: the most physically developed of the lot. Strong as an ox, very quick, likes a strong tackle. He could be a good player for years to come.

Tuanzebe: the kid is the real deal. He has a languid style reminiscent of Laurent Blanc in his heyday. Even though he is just a teenager he plays with the composure of a veteran. He dispossesses opponents with the casualness of a man peeling an orange.

Pereira: the most skillful of the lot. Hard to judge him because Mourinho played him out of position in both games (as a DM regista instead of as an AM number 10 or wide forward - his natural positions). Surprisingly he handled the new strange position very well. It must have been a difficult adjustment for him (a bit like asking Oscar or Januzaj to play as a DM). I worry that JM is about to "Mikelise" him (turn an AM playmaker into a DM water carrier). He is technically very accomplished, can deliver a mean dead ball from corners or free kicks, and is a good crosser too. The one thing he lacks is pace. That might impede his development in the EPL which is full of gladiators. He would be a gem in a technical league like Spain, France, or Italy.

Cheers for that report.
I'll be at the match on Thursday and I'm looking forward to seeing Tuanzebe and Pereira. Already know TFM is legit.
What were your thoughts on McTominay? Did he play vs the Galaxy?

Fosu-Mensah is NOT ready. His positioning is very very poor for a guy who started as a CB and also plays as a DM. I think he needs to go on loan. I know Mourinho wants a right back (Aurier) and a left back. Fosu-Mensah needs to go on loan and learn how to position himself.

Even 2 seasons ago when he was man of the match against Tottenham at white hart lane, before he was subbed, his positioning was atrocious.

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/894536585244553216

:wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:09 pm 

anikulapo wrote:

Thanks to Chelsea. The gift that keeps giving.

Couldn't hold on to Lukaks, and then gifts of Mata and Matic.

Who next? Hazard?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:15 pm 

balo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Who next? Hazard?

You mean Chelsea is slowly becoming ManU's feeder team? :D

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:17 pm 

Cito wrote:
balo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Who next? Hazard?

You mean Chelsea is slowly becoming ManU's feeder team? :D

Well, looks like the board is on board with that conclusion.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:24 pm 

Man United turned down the chance to sign Isco in 2013 because they thought his head was too big for his body: (link: http://es.pn/2uFZk6e) es.pn/2uFZk6e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:42 pm 

ojafranpa wrote:
Man United turned down the chance to sign Isco in 2013 because they thought his head was too big for his body: (link: http://es.pn/2uFZk6e) es.pn/2uFZk6e

Oja Fry Pan Head, talking about someone'e head. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:21 am 

danfo driver wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:

Oja Fry Pan Head, talking about someone'e head. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:03 pm 

Good to see the youngsters go out on loan:

TFM: Crystal Palace
Regan Poole: Northampton Town
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson: Leeds
Sam Johnstone: Aston Villa

I hope they get regular game time. Tuanzebe should go out on loan too (he might be the best of the bunch). Ditto Joe Riley.
TFM going to Palace makes sense - because he will play under a Dutch manager whom he has played under before (at Ajax).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:06 pm 

Week 1 - 1st
Week 2 - 1st

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106