Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:46 pm 

I am loving the build-up to the pending season. The games will be great entertainment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:52 pm 

because of the not so intelligent danfo, I am going to watch city and united in 2 weeks .. and i will let yall know how overhyped tha kaku boy is..however i am a fan of Pogba, so myself pogba and my homies might all hang out later

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:14 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .

Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.

Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England

Certainly not. For me, Harry Kane is the best striker in the league! My next preference is my mad boy, Diego Costa. Aguero would have come in next for me, but he is too injury prone.

If United say they need a player who has scored 25 goals or more, and who they believe will give them 30 goals per season, then they have made the right choice. Last season, he was the second best striker in the league, and for the past 3 seasons, only Kane and Aguero has more goals than him. At 24, United see a striker who will dominate for years!
Yakubu had the same numbers as Lukaku. .. he was also a beast at EVerton. .Lukakau isn't that Elite striker and will not improve United. ....

I dont care! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As useless as he is, your club was twerking! begging begging and begging and he told you to foooook off! Ultimately, your b1tch of a coach went to the news papers to cry out: "Lukaku Betrayed me!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Ewuuu Amateur! You hadnt secured Lukaku and you went and texted Costa to fook off. :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:15 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
because of the not so intelligent danfo, I am going to watch city and united in 2 weeks .. and i will let yall know how overhyped tha kaku boy is..however i am a fan of Pogba, so myself pogba and my homies might all hang out later

Uhuki O'logho!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .

Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.

Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England

Certainly not. For me, Harry Kane is the best striker in the league! My next preference is my mad boy, Diego Costa. Aguero would have come in next for me, but he is too injury prone.

If United say they need a player who has scored 25 goals or more, and who they believe will give them 30 goals per season, then they have made the right choice. Last season, he was the second best striker in the league, and for the past 3 seasons, only Kane and Aguero has more goals than him. At 24, United see a striker who will dominate for years!
Yakubu had the same numbers as Lukaku. .. he was also a beast at EVerton. .Lukakau isn't that Elite striker and will not improve United. ....

I dont care! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As useless as he is, your club was twerking! begging begging and begging and he told you to foooook off! Ultimately, your b1tch of a coach went to the news papers to cry out: "Lukaku Betrayed me!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Ewuuu Amateur! You hadnt secured Lukaku and you went and texted Costa to fook off. :rotf: :rotf:

blame Conte not me, I am not a fan of conte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Uhuki O'logho!

what language is this?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:48 pm 

All these comments are so 2005 ish. Get with the times guys. Reminds me of when Chelsea paid 24m for Drogba in 2004. The comments here were exactly the same, it's in the CE archives. Drogba was 26 from Ligue 1 while Lukaku is 24 with proven premiership experience.

Btw, these are not informal mom and pop shop purchases. When corporations make big expenses, they do so for many other reasons such as tax write offs, boosting business income, etc. So Man Utd spending 75m is not the same as Leceister spending 75m or even 50m. A team like Man Utd has a lot of other factors to pay and account for than footballing talent. You'd have to look at the books to know if the decisions are smart or not.

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:18 pm 

so Lukaku nah 90 million pounds ..kai maga don pay :lol:
Quote:
The deal for the 24-year-old Belgium international, initially reported by BBC Sport on Thursday, is believed to include £15m in add-ons.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:21 pm 

Everton just dey wack and sell duds to the Manchester clubs :lol: :lol: :lol:

£47.5m - John Stones - Everton to Manchester City, 2016

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:59 pm 

make una see confused being

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:05 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
[]

Why? Because he humiliated Mikel? Banned sideways passer to the youth team and spat at his face? :lol:

See how life is? When Mourinho was coach of Chelsea you verbally assisted him because he put mikel on the bench! You celebrated when Mourinho was told to fool off by Chelsea and you danced, clapping your buttocks when Conte was hired! :rotf: :rotf: thinking likely will be a starter. Only for conte to pour hot oil on mikel and ask him never to rear his sideways head in cobham again:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:08 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
[]

Why? Because he humiliated Mikel? Banned sideways passer to the youth team and spat at his face? :lol:

See how life is? When Mourinho was coach of Chelsea you verbally assisted him because he put mikel on the bench! You celebrated when Mourinho was told to fool off by Chelsea and you danced, clapping your buttocks when Conte was hired! :rotf: :rotf: thinking likely will be a starter. Only for conte to pour hot oil on mikel and ask him never to rear his sideways head in cobham again:lol:

confused spammer, you do know you do not have to make up stuff just to get a few emojis.. what are you 10? My goodness, constantly you come up with lies and more lies... when did you read a comment from me about Jose..are you ok..

However I cannot wait for the day Conte gets canned

shame no dey catch you? Jose finished 6th last season with a billion pounds team..smh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:35 pm 

I thought I would post this tidbit that demonstrates: (1) the almost military level of diligence and preparation that Jose puts in pre-match; and (2) what an utterly intelligent player Andrew Smith is.

Smith was responsible for the decisive goal in the Europa league final against Ajax. Before the game Mourinho gave very clear instructions that when Man Utd had a corner, Mkhitaryan was to position himself outside the Ajax box, and stay back in case the ball was cleared or Ajax tried to break away. Except that when Man Utd got a corner, Herrera deliberately disobeyed Mourinho, went up to Mkhitaryan and told him to stand next to the Ajax GK instead while he (Herrera) took Mkhitaryan's position outside the box. Mourinho got so frustrated with both players that he screamed "what the hell is going on?"

https://twitter.com/RedArmyBrasil/statu ... 9517243392

What Mourinho forgot (and the shrewd Smith remembered) is that Mkhitaryan was already on a yellow card. Mourinho later admitted Smith's genius by admitting "It turned out Herrera had taken responsibility in the situation. The reason was that the Mkhitaryan had a yellow card, so if Ajax suddenly put in a counterattack, and Mkhitaryan had fouled the player, he would have been expelled with a 1-0 lead." and reduced Utd to 10 men. Smith reasoned that it was better if he rather than Mkhitaryan was placed in the position of potentially having to commit a yellow card foul.

A few seconds after Smith told Mkhitaryan to get next to the GK at the corner, Mkhitaryan duly scored the decisive goal from said corner.
Little things like that make the difference between success and failure. I also recall Smith doing something similar earlier in the EPL season when Man Utd got a corner at OT against Leicester. It was Herrera again who improvised at a corner with verbal instructions to Juan Mata which led Man Utd to take a short corner, and set up Rashford to score.

After admitting he was embarrassed that a player thought of something he did not, Mourinho later said that Smith is "one of the smartest players he has had during his career"

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comm ... pared_for/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:16 pm 

Excellent news. Very happy for Carras the metronome. Quality player.

I think this will continue the tradition of rare-playing captains at Man Utd (after Rooney, Vida, G-Nev, Rio, Robson). At 36, I doubt Carras will play week in, week out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:58 am 

Dier and Perisic? :scared: :scared: Cheiiiiii if they snag those two then :scared: :scared:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.c ... 777705.amp

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:58 am 

wiseone wrote:
Excellent news. Very happy for Carras the metronome. Quality player.

I think this will continue the tradition of rare-playing captains at Man Utd (after Rooney, Vida, G-Nev, Rio, Robson). At 36, I doubt Carras will play week in, week out.

This is a great gesture to a long serving player.
But i believe at his age and with injuries, Carrick may not be playing too many games.
That means the one to watch for is whoever is made the vice captain.
That person will be learning the job under Carrick and will be the captain in waiting.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:07 pm 

I would vote for Andrew Smith. Leader-in-waiting.

benteke wrote:
This is a great gesture to a long serving player.
But i believe at his age and with injuries, Carrick may not be playing too many games.
That means the one to watch for is whoever is made the vice captain.
That person will be learning the job under Carrick and will be the captain in waiting.

Last edited by wiseone on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:32 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
[]

confused spammer, you do know you do not have to make up stuff just to get a few emojis.. what are you 10? My goodness, constantly you come up with lies and more lies... when did you read a comment from me about Jose..are you ok..

shame no dey catch you? Jose finished 6th last season with a billion pounds team..smh

Why?? Is he my father?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Why should shame catch me because a man i have never met in my life, who is of a different family and even nationality, failed at his job?? Is he my father?? or my brother?? You think I am like you who has never met mikel in your life, yet, you stay fantasizing about having his baby? Shameless goat. Dont go and fall in love with a real man and keep pining for a guy who will never consider your overweight asssssssss.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:49 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
[]

confused spammer, you do know you do not have to make up stuff just to get a few emojis.. what are you 10? My goodness, constantly you come up with lies and more lies... when did you read a comment from me about Jose..are you ok.. check book manager groupie

Why?? Is he my father?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Why should shame catch me because a man i have never met in my life, who is of a different family and even nationality, failed at his job?? Is he my father?? or my brother?? You think I am like you who has never met mikel in your life, yet, you stay fantasizing about having his baby? Shameless goat. Dont go and fall in love with a real man and keep pining for a guy who will never consider your overweight asssssssss.
stop forcing yourself to laugh ...... another emoji used... not once can you post without using emoji, your lack the basic skills to construct your thoughts , so you use emojis , to buy time

what are you 10? talking about gay crap.. are you ok.. you are known as a JJC ..if jose mess you go smell am , if Jose slap you , you go shout sorry sir, i hope your hand no pain you.. FC Mourinho....smh 100 million on a wastepipe and you dey beat chest... :shock: you are better off supporting real winners like Mikel , Moses etc..instead of worshiping Jose. smh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:54 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
what are you 10? talking about gay crap.. are you ok.. you are known as a JJC .

This is false. I joined Cybereagles before you. fact! :taunt: :lol: :lol: I was here when Allard was still here. If you even know who that is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
.if jose mess you go smell am , if Jose slap you , you go shout sorry sir, i hope your hand no pain you.. FC Mourinho....smh 100 million on a wastepipe and you dey beat chest... :shock:

Na lie! if Jose mess, I no go smell am. I no like mess

Quote:
you are better off supporting real winners like Mikel , Moses etc..instead of worshiping Jose. smh

The Irony. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:58 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

This is false. I joined Cybereagles before you. fact! :taunt: :lol: :lol: I was here when Allard was still here. If you even know who that is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
.if jose mess you go smell am , if Jose slap you , you go shout sorry sir, i hope your hand no pain you.. FC Mourinho....smh 100 million on a wastepipe and you dey beat chest... :shock:

Quote:
you are better off supporting real winners like Mikel , Moses etc..instead of worshiping Jose. smh

o you want me to count the total amount of emoji you used?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:01 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

o you want me to count the total amount of emoji you used?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No, count the total amount of sperm Mikel left in your fat overweight mouth. :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next