Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by joplass »

Right about now my head is in the sand. 4-0 to Everton? We could not even manage one. I have to download this game and watch it.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote: You are not the only one that said the Ole Gunnar (Oleg) hyping was premature. But your writing him off is also premature. As I said, it is too early to judge his capabilities as a coach one way or another.
Unlike you, I am not going to pretend to know his future, based on 15-20 odd matches.
I wrote him off many months ago! Take that to the bank!

Fact is that I know football more than you do, so its no surprise that what I can see today, will take you a few years to see it. And I dont mean to be offensive, so please dont take it that way. I actually know football much more than you do. Just a fact.
look at you

anyway i don't blame OGS...these players have been pampered for 2 long

The players are sh*t! Mentally weak!

However, if you think Ole will take you to the promised land, you are having a laugh! I can guarantee you now that it will not happen! Take that to the bank.
The wins against Arse and Spurs away were no fluke

we need a reboot.

I always support the manager.. Ole + Mike will get it right

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote: You are not the only one that said the Ole Gunnar (Oleg) hyping was premature. But your writing him off is also premature. As I said, it is too early to judge his capabilities as a coach one way or another.
Unlike you, I am not going to pretend to know his future, based on 15-20 odd matches.
I wrote him off many months ago! Take that to the bank!

Fact is that I know football more than you do, so its no surprise that what I can see today, will take you a few years to see it. And I dont mean to be offensive, so please dont take it that way. I actually know football much more than you do. Just a fact.
look at you

anyway i don't blame OGS...these players have been pampered for 2 long

The players are sh*t! Mentally weak!

However, if you think Ole will take you to the promised land, you are having a laugh! I can guarantee you now that it will not happen! Take that to the bank.
The wins against Arse and Spurs away were no fluke

we need a reboot.

I always support the manager.. Ole + Mike will get it right
I remember the Arse dominating and beating you guys a few weeks after.

I remember Spurs dominating you guys and United only being saved by David De Gea's out of this world saves.

Bro, THOSE TWO WINS WERE FLUKES! TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

When I advise people and they dont listen, it always ends in tears! Look at Mustafi! I warned Arsenal not to touch the Everton reject, they were beating their chest at me. See the result now? They are all weeping! continue.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

'

Back to 6th! :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Listen to Gary Neville's comments. Tells you everything you need to know about the so-called "modern day football." The way players pretend to run back... priceless! You watch liverpool and City and you can see the difference. But dont worry, its modern day football and we archaic fans know nothing. abi?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

No reality check, its OGS job to make sure players that will give more than 150% are on the pitch

I will rather lose the remaining games with academy players than the ones now, they are the future!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this reminds me of Mourinho's tactics against Ajax in the Europa final. Target the CB's
But this is just comical

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ok, danfo, tell me who finishes 3rd and 4th ( we all know city or pool with win the league)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

That abject performance reminded me of LVG's last season. Teams are treating 4th spot like a hot potato. If MUFC had showed some bottle today, they would have gone level on points with 3rd placed Spurs. Tragic waste especially as Spurs and Arsenal lost this weekend. No bottle in that MUFC team.
Kunle
Egg
Egg

Post by Kunle »

joplass wrote:Right about now my head is in the sand. 4-0 to Everton? We could not even manage one shot on target :mad: :mad: . I have to download this game and watch it.

Please send me a link if you've got one.
KK
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:ok, danfo, tell me who finishes 3rd and 4th ( we all know city or pool with win the league)
Bros, City don win am already oh. The only hope of them stumbling was ManU, and it ain't going to happen. :mad:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

wiseone wrote:That abject performance reminded me of LVG's last season. Teams are treating 4th spot like a hot potato. If MUFC had showed some bottle today, they would have gone level on points with 3rd placed Spurs. Tragic waste especially as Spurs and Arsenal lost this weekend. No bottle in that MUFC team.
the last bottle we had was Ibra

he would not have allowed these soft pansies to be messing around

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this reminds me of Mourinho's tactics against Ajax in the Europa final. Target the CB's
But this is just comical

The day I lost respect for Smalling was the day i realized that the guy could not judge the flight of the ball! My bro! Let me say that again, a Premiership Footballer Does Not Know How To Judge The Flight Of The Ball! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldnt believe my eyes. Since then, more than 6 or 7 years, I have seeing it in every single game he has played. I wish I was good with technology, I'd have made a video of all the crosses made into United's box over the last 6 years when Smalling was playing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont understand it, because even children in secondary school, without a coach, learn to judge the flight of the ball and jump at the right time to head the ball out! Smalling does not know how to do it! How is that even possible!???

United is in trouble! The club wants to win titles, but they are parading mid table players. A player like smalling should be playing for Everton MAX!!! THATS EVEN IF HE IS LUCKY! His level is like Bournemouth or Crystal Palace, No joke!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

tfco wrote:
wiseone wrote:That abject performance reminded me of LVG's last season. Teams are treating 4th spot like a hot potato. If MUFC had showed some bottle today, they would have gone level on points with 3rd placed Spurs. Tragic waste especially as Spurs and Arsenal lost this weekend. No bottle in that MUFC team.
the last bottle we had was Ibra

he would not have allowed these soft pansies to be messing around
People did not appreciate what Ibra brought to the team.

When JM said his greatest achievement was coming second with this crop of players, it was difficult to understand what he was saying! These players are not good enough nor do they have the desire or hunger to succeed. Plenty over paid average players. I pity the fans paying money to watch them.

Hopefully Marko will be able to diagnose the problem better. At least JM is out of the picture. YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

dear marko, i hope you're watching...and carry yemibrassiere too

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco wrote:dear marko, i hope you're watching...and carry yemibrassiere too
so how far with City on wednesday,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Everton (4-0) Attacking, Scintillating Football
marko wrote:
The style is dictated by the players at your disposal and what they bring to the table, sorry when you go to the likes of Barcelona, you are not going to change their total football, it will not happen, you are not going to turn real madrid into a park the bus team, you will not change bayern munich into a defensive team, these teams have tradiditons written in history, if you cannot uphold their traditions, dont go there! Man united are known world wide for their attacking football, entertaining, goals coming from anywhere on the pitch, when Mourinho got the job, did he not mention our rich tradition, so why did he change our football to his philosophy? Especially when the players struggled to buy into it, Guardiola did the same at City, did not win first but he encouraged the team to be comfortable with the ball and play it to ground, in his 2nd season, bingo! Yes he spent a lot of money but united also spent and should not be far of with improvements on the pitch, when you have to rely on players like Felliani route one football, De gea shoots long ball, hopes Lukaku will head the ball in the path of Rashford or Martial to finish, by passing the midfield, it became so predictable and pathetic until we were sussed out by other teams, then what next? Tell the entire world your team is not good enough, Rashford is a not a natural finisher, Pogba a virus, Martial immature, Bailly not a natural defender or leader, he needs to think on behalf of Shaw, screwed up their confidence!

1 month after he was told to F off! These same guys are playing scintillating football and scoring for fun! Well i pity any top European side that is stupid enough to hire him!

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Everton (4-0) Attacking, Scintillating Football
marko wrote:
The style is dictated by the players at your disposal and what they bring to the table, sorry when you go to the likes of Barcelona, you are not going to change their total football, it will not happen, you are not going to turn real madrid into a park the bus team, you will not change bayern munich into a defensive team, these teams have tradiditons written in history, if you cannot uphold their traditions, dont go there! Man united are known world wide for their attacking football, entertaining, goals coming from anywhere on the pitch, when Mourinho got the job, did he not mention our rich tradition, so why did he change our football to his philosophy? Especially when the players struggled to buy into it, Guardiola did the same at City, did not win first but he encouraged the team to be comfortable with the ball and play it to ground, in his 2nd season, bingo! Yes he spent a lot of money but united also spent and should not be far of with improvements on the pitch, when you have to rely on players like Felliani route one football, De gea shoots long ball, hopes Lukaku will head the ball in the path of Rashford or Martial to finish, by passing the midfield, it became so predictable and pathetic until we were sussed out by other teams, then what next? Tell the entire world your team is not good enough, Rashford is a not a natural finisher, Pogba a virus, Martial immature, Bailly not a natural defender or leader, he needs to think on behalf of Shaw, screwed up their confidence!

1 month after he was told to F off! These same guys are playing scintillating football and scoring for fun! Well i pity any top European side that is stupid enough to hire him!
It was an attacking game. :D
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I think United are in trouble. Real sustained trouble. Giving up the chase for Poch in favor of retaining Ole was an emotional but bad decision, which will take a while for them to recover from. I don't think Ole is the right manager for United at this time. Just my opinion.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cally wrote:I think United are in trouble. Real sustained trouble. Giving up the chase for Poch in favor of retaining Ole was an emotional but bad decision, which will take a while for them to recover from. I don't think Ole is the right manager for United at this time. Just my opinion.
I know 90% of people make this mistake, but the correct word is "is." United is in trouble. United is an entity, which means, it is singular, not plural. You can say: "United players are in trouble," since the players, individually, together are mentioned, you use the plural. However, when referring to the single entity, Untied, you use singular.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What a quote! :clap: