Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by wiseone »

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 41021.html
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Man united should be preparing a surprise package for Harry Kane! That is a man that will get us the goals we need, I think his transfer fees will cost about 90m-100m though, quite surprised we are not looking into this angle

Mourinho better get it right next season, I don't think we are ready for champions league football to be quite honest, that is why we are trying to get in via the back door, right now, we don't have the players to mount anything close to a serious challenge

Just like Chelsea with no champions league to fight for, they were able to concentrate on the premiership without the champions league

Well let's see what happens next week
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:Man united should be preparing a surprise package for Harry Kane! That is a man that will get us the goals we need, I think his transfer fees will cost about 90m-100m though, quite surprised we are not looking into this angle

Mourinho better get it right next season, I don't think we are ready for champions league football to be quite honest, that is why we are trying to get in via the back door, right now, we don't have the players to mount anything close to a serious challenge

Just like Chelsea with no champions league to fight for, they were able to concentrate on the premiership without the champions league

You call your self fans of manu and think you guys are not ready for CL football?So Celtic are ready to play and your guys not ready?
Manu has quality players,is how the team is set up,buying Harry Kane will not solve your problems,LVG did a good job but you guys rubbish him like he is not good after wining the FA cup.Next season if Manu can't fight for the league Jose will be sacked.Look how Leicester make last 8 of CL,Monaco last 4 and Dortmund last 8.So you will say Dortmund,Leicester and Monaco has better players than Manu?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:Man united should be preparing a surprise package for Harry Kane! That is a man that will get us the goals we need, I think his transfer fees will cost about 90m-100m though, quite surprised we are not looking into this angle

You call your self fans of manu and think you guys are not ready for CL football?So Celtic are ready to play and your guys not ready?
Manu has quality players,is how the team is set up,buying Harry Kane will not solve your problems,LVG did a good job but you guys rubbish him like he is not good after wining the FA cup.Next season if Manu can't fight for the league Jose will be sacked.Look how Leicester make last 8 of CL,Monaco last 4 and Dortmund last 8.So you will say Dortmund,Leicester and Monaco has better players than Manu?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me get this right. Man United's biggest problem is finishing the chances that they create. however, you think that if they buy a world class striker, and the best striker in the league, it will not solve their problem? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me get this right. Man United's biggest problem is finishing the chances that they create. however, you think that if they buy a world class striker, and the best striker in the league, it will not solve their problem? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Pls help me ask him, scratching my head, our problem was our finishing, creating chances after chances, harry Kane would have scored 30 goals from these chances if Zlatan can score 28!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I will say it again, Mourinho raid Spurs for harry Kane and Danny rose, Kane is exactly what man united is missing, a young 25-30 goal a season player

Marko
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

marko wrote:I will say it again, Mourinho raid Spurs for harry Kane and Danny rose, Kane is exactly what man united is missing, a young 25-30 goal a season player
Raid Spurs? How? :???: :???: Levy will not do a deal with your club. Read up on the relationship. Case in point - Ezekiel Fryers, Dimitar Berbatov, Michael Carrick ...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:I will say it again, Mourinho raid Spurs for harry Kane and Danny rose, Kane is exactly what man united is missing, a young 25-30 goal a season player
If United successfully manages to raid Spurs, that will be OK.
Failing that, there seems to be quite a number of really good strikers across Europe's leagues, seems to be more than quality midfielders.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Levy likes to play hardball and is notoriously difficult to deal with. Both SAF and David Gill said he pulls tricks like hold teams hostage by suddenly changing the terms of a transfer or asking for more money on transfer deadline day (eg. Berba).

I actually think prolific goalscorers are in short supply nowadays. CR7, Messi, Suarez, Aubameyang, Cavani, Lewandowski, Dzeko, Belotti are the only strikers in the top 5 leagues in Europe who have scored more than 25 goals this season. The cheapest of those strikers (Dzeko) would cost over 30 million. The rest are a mixture of unbuyable (CR7, Messi, Suarez, Lewandowski) or crazy expensive (Aubameyang, Cavani). PEA would cost at least 65 big ones.

benteke wrote:
Failing that, there seems to be quite a number of really good strikers across Europe's leagues, seems to be more than quality midfielders.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote:Levy likes to play hardball and is notoriously difficult to deal with. Both SAF and David Gill said he pulls tricks like hold teams hostage by suddenly changing the terms of a transfer or asking for more money on transfer deadline day (eg. Berba).

I actually think prolific goalscorers are in short supply nowadays. CR7, Messi, Suarez, Aubameyang, Cavani, Lewandowski, Dzeko, Belotti are the only strikers in the top 5 leagues in Europe who have scored more than 25 goals this season. The cheapest of those strikers (Dzeko) would cost over 30 million. The rest are a mixture of unbuyable (CR7, Messi, Suarez, Lewandowski) or crazy expensive (Aubameyang, Cavani). PEA would cost at least 65 big ones.

benteke wrote:
Can you please make a list of buyable world class central midfielders foe me.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people

If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Isco, Verrati, Reus, Rabiot, Matuidi, Fabregas, Witsel, Dembele, Tielemans, Nainggolan, Tolisso, Bernado Silva.
benteke wrote: Can you please make a list of buyable world class central midfielders foe me.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
C'mon people

If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
C'mon people

me sef i have to laugh

However he rephrased it incorrectly. It should read....IF KANE WANTS TO LEAVE SPURS AND UNITED/CITY WANT HIM......

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If Man United really want Kane, I believe they can unsettle him with WAYNE Rooney type weekly wags, I believe he is on 100,000 a week, man united can easily double his wages up to 250,000, sorry spurs will not win a premiership, that squad is too thin, next season will be tougher, the big teams will spend even bigger, watch out for man city, they will make a huge statement this summer, Man United will spend huge, all we are missing is a top quality striker capable of 25-30 goals a season, a younger Zlatan so to speak and a top quality top attacking midfielder, man united might go for broke, Kane/Alli, 180 million

Marko
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

marko wrote:If Man United really want Kane, I believe they can unsettle him with WAYNE Rooney type weekly wags, I believe he is on 100,000 a week, man united can easily double his wages up to 250,000, sorry spurs will not win a premiership, that squad is too thin, next season will be tougher, the big teams will spend even bigger, watch out for man city, they will make a huge statement this summer, Man United will spend huge, all we are missing is a top quality striker capable of 25-30 goals a season, a younger Zlatan so to speak and a top quality top attacking midfielder, man united might go for broke, Kane/Alli, 180 million
You type the above and you think Levy will want to deal with Man Utd with this thinking from Utd. Levy will rather sell to PSG, Real, Barca, Juve than Man Utd. You think Kane doesnt know he can earn 300k a week at Utd? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kane and Alli will be at Spurs next season and most likely want to be the first to set records at the new WHL. Money is not a problem for them or Spurs.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
C'mon people

me sef i have to laugh

However he rephrased it incorrectly. It should read....IF KANE WANTS TO LEAVE SPURS AND UNITED/CITY WANT HIM......
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: When you are done laughing, cross your legs. Last year, when I said United will get Pogba, people also laughed. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

LIke I said, if United want Kane, they will get him, EASILY! they wont even break a sweat! It will be like taking candy out of the dirty mouth of an inbred child. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

P.s-- In a few weeks, United will announce that they are the first team to rake in 1 billion pounds in prize money. Thats not calculating what they have made outside prize money. They there, de twerk. Sadly, you dont even know the capacity of your club. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
marko wrote:If Man United really want Kane, I believe they can unsettle him with WAYNE Rooney type weekly wags, I believe he is on 100,000 a week, man united can easily double his wages up to 250,000, sorry spurs will not win a premiership, that squad is too thin, next season will be tougher, the big teams will spend even bigger, watch out for man city, they will make a huge statement this summer, Man United will spend huge, all we are missing is a top quality striker capable of 25-30 goals a season, a younger Zlatan so to speak and a top quality top attacking midfielder, man united might go for broke, Kane/Alli, 180 million
You type the above and you think Levy will want to deal with Man Utd with this thinking from Utd. Levy will rather sell to PSG, Real, Barca, Juve than Man Utd. You think Kane doesnt know he can earn 300k a week at Utd? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kane and Alli will be at Spurs next season and most likely want to be the first to set records at the new WHL. Money is not a problem for them or Spurs.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kane is NOT going to PSG, or Juve. Additionally, Barca and Real are NOT interested in Kane.

Ps-- could you tell us what Levy was thinking when he came crawling to United some weeks ago to ask for Luke Shaw? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Running your mouth like you have a clue! "Levy wont deal with United" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The man is begging for Shaw there! dey there! :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bro, Kane will leave Tottenham NOT because of money. He will leave them because he knows they will NEVER win anything.
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon May 22, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Interviewer: "Lets talk next season. What comes to mind if I say "Manchester United"

Griezmann: "Possible".

Interviewer: "If 10 means you've already (secretly) signed, where would you say negotiations are right now?"

Griezmann: "6".

Interviewer: "Do you realize what you are admitting?"

Griezmann: "yes."

Interviewer: "is it the first time you are admitting this publicly"

Griezmann: "yes"

Interviewer: "ehh.. okay"

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

^ i saw this on twitter and I just do not wanna get excited.

hmm

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S