Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

if Ajaxs upsets yall, forget about it
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:if Ajaxs upsets yall, forget about it
Like they forgot about Pogba, Ibra and Mkhi. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh boy, there are clubs and then there are CLUBS. With or without CL, Man Utd can pull whoever they want.

The Arsenal thread is that way. :arrow: :arrow: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

keep laughing , a cow just predicted Ajax to win..united heading the Liverpool way
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people

If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Really weird thing about the Ajax v Man Utd final in Sweden. There is only one player who has played for both teams, and who is Swedish. Yet he will not play in this match...
Last edited by wiseone on Tue May 23, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:keep laughing , a cow just predicted Ajax to win..united heading the Liverpool way
Dude, let me spell it out to you! I dont give a sh11111t who wins that game.

My comment is that if United ends in the Europa League next season, they'd still sign all the players they would have signed with CL. For a club like United, it doesnt matter. They attract players, regardless.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:keep laughing , a cow just predicted Ajax to win..united heading the Liverpool way

My comment is that if United ends in the Europa League next season, they'd still sign all the players they would have signed with CL. For a club like United, it doesnt matter. They attract players, regardless.
yeap, players like Felaini, Luke Shaw, Smalling, Jones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Image :lol:
SuperEagles

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You forget Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera etc all came when United was not in Champions League
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You forget Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera etc all came when United was not in Champions League
and left :lol:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
troll. I know you like to play the role of the village idiii.iot, but even you cannot fool us.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
C'mon people

If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.
Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks
Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Really weird thing about the Ajax v Man Utd final in Sweden. There is only one player who has played for both teams, who is Swedish, and whose hometown is the city where the final will be played. Yet he will not play in this match...
Sorry if you are referring to Zlatan, he is not from Stockholm! He is from Malmo, south of Sweden, correction
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Of course it is a possibility that man united can lose to a younger Ajax side, as far as I am concerned, that game tomorrow is 50/50 , one thing for sure, Mourinho will not allow Ajax to play their free flowing football, it will be a cup final game, something Mourinho knows a lot about, it is a game where you get a chance, you have to score, will not be surprised if Mourinho plays 5 men in midfield and leave Rashford upfront on his own, just anything to stifle Ajax from playing and hoping to hit them on the break
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

marko wrote:Of course it is a possibility that man united can lose to a younger Ajax side, as far as I am concerned, that game tomorrow is 50/50 , one thing for sure, Mourinho will not allow Ajax to play their free flowing football, it will be a cup final game, something Mourinho knows a lot about, it is a game where you get a chance, you have to score, will not be surprised if Mourinho plays 5 men in midfield and leave Rashford upfront on his own, just anything to stifle Ajax from playing and hoping to hit them on the break
Actually, I expect Jose to seek to battle early and often for midfield control by seeking to exploit their physicality edge plus their experience. Frankly, I don't see ManU siting back early unless Ajax wrestled midfield control from them which I don't expect to occur. Against this type of opponent, Jose likes to sit back once he's nursing a lead. But early on, they will start on the front foot especially in midfield where they should have the advantage.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
C'mon people

Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.
Saying 'Thanks' is merely being courteous. I thought that was obvious to anyone with half a brain. No one is fighting you. No need to type in caps. I don't care about Kane if it makes you sleep better tonight. Kane or not Kane, when it mattered most, Chelsea bundled Spurs out of the League title race and FA Cup kicking and screaming. Negro Please.

In the best form of your collective lives in the 100+ years of Spurs history, ya'll didn't win a damn thing, going home empty handed and still came up seven long points short. Whatever.
Last edited by green4life on Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
C'mon people

Saying 'Thanks' is merely being courteous. I thought that was obvious to anyone with half a brain. No one is fighting you. No need to type in caps. I don't care about Kane if it makes you sleep better tonight. Kane or not Kane, when it mattered most, Chelsea bundled Spurs out of the League title race and FA Cup kicking and screaming. Negro Please.
Bizarre response. Yes Chelsea won the league - congrats. That is however not the point of the discussion. Levy will not sell prized Spurs assets to City, United and Chelsea. TBH I am very delighted about Spurs' performance this season. I look at your attempt at yabs and shake my head - it is a futile infertile attempt at something I would term childish behaviour. Grow up.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
C'mon people

Bizarre response. Yes Chelsea won the league - congrats. That is however not the point of the discussion. Levy will not sell prized Spurs assets to City, United and Chelsea. TBH I am very delighted about Spurs' performance this season. I look at your attempt at yabs and shake my head - it is a futile infertile attempt at something I would term childish behaviour. Grow up.
No, you should grow up and quit talking things personally when folks discuss Spurs players in connection with possible transfers. You don't pay Kane. Why take it personally? Grow up son.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

That last game v Crystal Palace was the 3866th consecutive match that Man Utd have had a player(s) from their academy in the first team squad. That record goes back 80 years - to 1937. It is absolutely astonishing that a club has gone 80 straight years with a player from their academy in the squad every single game.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

wiseone wrote:That last game v Crystal Palace was the 3866th consecutive match that Man Utd have had a player(s) from their academy in the first team squad. That record goes back 80 years - to 1937. It is absolutely astonishing that a club has gone 80 straight years with a player from their academy in the squad every single game.
WOW! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Football fan by love, Manchester United fan by the Grace of God :D :D :D
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
C'mon people

In the best form of your collective lives in the 100+ years of Spurs history, ya'll didn't win a damn thing, going home empty handed and still came up seven long points short. Whatever.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
No, you should grow up and quit talking things personally when folks discuss Spurs players in connection with possible transfers. You don't pay Kane. Why take it personally? Grow up son.

Na small club mentality. "Levy will never sell Kane" "Kane is going nowhere!!" As if he has spoken to Levy or as if Levy whispered in hsi ear while fuccccccking the sh111111t out of him. nonsense!

Levy who will apparently not speak to United was begging to speak with them over Shaw just 3 weeks ago. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The fact is Cristao knows the truth about his club, and he cannot handle it. That is the problem. :rotf:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
C'mon people

Anything is possible mate.
But Spurs might be lucky in that Pep may not want Kane, and United might be going for someone else.