Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:09 pm 

there are some gay talk and abomination thoughts going on in here..wow..scary .... the world don spoil finish kai. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:36 am 

united fan; 13 years ago we took their best player now we've slung him back and took their current best player. Everton are our #$%$*.

Everton fan;: We sent you David Moyes and destroyed a 25 year dynasty in 6 months. Your move, chuckles. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:22 pm 

During the friendly matches against Galaxy and RSL, I paid attention to the youngsters and I was very impressed.

TFM: the most physically developed of the lot. Strong as an ox, very quick, likes a strong tackle. He could be a good player for years to come.

Tuanzebe: the kid is the real deal. He has a languid style reminiscent of Laurent Blanc in his heyday. Even though he is just a teenager he plays with the composure of a veteran. He dispossesses opponents with the casualness of a man peeling an orange.

Pereira: the most skillful of the lot. Hard to judge him because Mourinho played him out of position in both games (as a DM regista instead of as an AM number 10 or wide forward - his natural positions). Surprisingly he handled the new strange position very well. It must have been a difficult adjustment for him (a bit like asking Oscar or Januzaj to play as a DM). I worry that JM is about to "Mikelise" him (turn an AM playmaker into a DM water carrier). He is technically very accomplished, can deliver a mean dead ball from corners or free kicks, and is a good crosser too. The one thing he lacks is pace. That might impede his development in the EPL which is full of gladiators. He would be a gem in a technical league like Spain, France, or Italy.

Last edited by wiseone on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:59 pm 

wiseone wrote:
During the friendly matches against Galaxy and RSL, I paid attention to the youngsters and I was very impressed.

TFM: the most physically developed of the lot. Strong as an ox, very quick, likes a strong tackle. He could be a good player for years to come.

Tuanzebe: the kid is the real deal. He has a languid style reminiscent of Laurent Blanc in his heyday. Even though he is just a teenager he plays with the composure of a veteran. He dispossesses opponents with the casualness of a man peeling an orange.

The best youngster there is Mitchell. If Mourinho trusts him, he will e huge.

Quote:
Pereira: the most skillful of the lot. Hard to judge him because Mourinho played him out of position in both games (as a DM regista instead of as an AM number 10 or wide forward - his natural positions). Surprisingly he handled the new strange position very well. It must have been a difficult adjustment for him (a bit like asking Oscar or Januzaj to play as a DM). I worry that JM is about to "Mikelise" him (turn an AM playmaker into a DM water carrier). He is technically very accomplished, can deliver a mean dead ball from corners, free kicks and is a good crosser too. The one thing he lacks is pace. That might impede his development in the EPL which is full of gladiators. He would be a gem in a technical league like Spain, France, or Italy.

Typical Nigerian. Thats why you guys are good for nothing. While you are here crying over another man's milk, Brazillians all over twitter are celebrating that Mourinho is about to create "Veratti" "Busquets" "Xavi" for them. Go on twitter and see the excitement all over Brazil fan base... look for the twitter page "Selcao Brazileira". This is why Nigerians are backward. Mikelise... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Perreira will NEVER play as a winger under Mourinho. Absolutely NOT an option.

His best position is not even AM, because he needs space to pick out his passes. His best position is the role Herrerra presently plays. Unfortunately for him, he needs to improve his defensive ability, his aggression and positioning.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:29 pm 

wiseone wrote:

Pereira: the most skillful of the lot. Hard to judge him because Mourinho played him out of position in both games (as a DM regista instead of as an AM number 10 or wide forward - his natural positions). Surprisingly he handled the new strange position very well. It must have been a difficult adjustment for him (a bit like asking Oscar or Januzaj to play as a DM). I worry that JM is about to "Mikelise" him (turn an AM playmaker into a DM water carrier). He is technically very accomplished, can deliver a mean dead ball from corners or free kicks, and is a good crosser too. The one thing he lacks is pace. That might impede his development in the EPL which is full of gladiators. He would be a gem in a technical league like Spain, France, or Italy.

Cheers for that report.
I'll be at the match on Thursday and I'm looking forward to seeing Tuanzebe and Pereira. Already know TFM is legit.
What were your thoughts on McTominay? Did he play vs the Galaxy?

--------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 pm 

McTominay and Mitchell did OK but are not ready for the first team. Not necessarily because they are not good players. They are not as physically developed as TFM, Tuanzebe, and Pereira. TFM and Tuanzebe already have the physiques of grown men, and Pereira has already played an entire season of first team football in La Liga.

I think TFM should stay at the club and get experience in cup games and as a sub in EPL games. Ditto Pereira. Tuanzebe should be sent on loan to the Championship where he can learn his craft week in week out without the pressure of the EPL.

F360 wrote:

Cheers for that report.
I'll be at the match on Thursday and I'm looking forward to seeing Tuanzebe and Pereira. Already know TFM is legit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:57 pm 

F360 wrote:
wiseone wrote:

Cheers for that report.
F360 wrote:
wiseone wrote:

Cheers for that report.

Fosu-Mensah is NOT ready. His positioning is very very poor for a guy who started as a CB and also plays as a DM. I think he needs to go on loan. I know Mourinho wants a right back (Aurier) and a left back. Fosu-Mensah needs to go on loan and learn how to position himself.

Even 2 seasons ago when he was man of the match against Tottenham at white hart lane, before he was subbed, his positioning was atrocious.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105