Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 264  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 pm 

to be honest they have missed him, I think CIV would have had a huge chance to qualify if he had played

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:41 pm 

Aston Villa want Tuanzebe on loan but Jose is vacillating because he may "need him". Tuanzebe has started a grand total of 1 game this season (despite defensive injuries at various points to Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Shaw, Valencia, Lindelof, and Darmian). Yet he did not think it prudent to pick Tuanzebe. He should let the guy go out on loan instead of wasting his talent in reserve team football.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:46 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Aston Villa want Tuanzebe on loan but Jose is vacillating because he may "need him". Tuanzebe has started a grand total of 1 game this season (despite defensive injuries at various points to Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Shaw, Valencia, Lindelof, and Darmian). Yet he did not think it prudent to pick Tuanzebe. He should let the guy go out on loan instead of wasting his talent in reserve team football.

What's your take on this Mkhitaryan / Sanchez issue.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 pm 

wiseone wrote:

You are actually telling lies and thats unfortunate.

Mourinho was the one who came out to announce that Tuanzebe will go to Aston Villa. He lamented that he hasnt had a chance to use the kid and he really likes him, and he thinks going to Aston Villa will be great for the kid. He then spoke about how last year, United suffered with defensive injuries, which crippled them, and he is just being afraid of another defensive crisis, thats why he is still holding Tuanzebe for a few. But he will let him go later this month.

Please, lets atleast say the truth. Many people come to Cybereagles because they trust that there is knowledge and truth here. Purposefully distorting facts does not help anyone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:31 pm 

Man united need a decent defensive midfielder in the mode of Kante, Pogba needs to be freed up to do more damage upfront

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:00 pm 

Would not mind a straight swap. But to give them Mkhi AND pay about 35 million for a 29yo player whose contract will expire in 6 months, would be madness. I actually think Man U should wait 6 months and sign Sanchez for free. Mkhi looks shot. A shadow of the player who started the season in fine form. He does not look confident

benteke wrote:

What's your take on this Mkhitaryan / Sanchez issue.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:12 pm 

marko wrote:
Man united need a decent defensive midfielder in the mode of Kante, Pogba needs to be freed up to do more damage upfront

Thought Matic was bought as the DM that will free up Pogba

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:18 pm 

There not too many good Kante/Keita types knocking about. Man Utd looked most fluid when they play 4-3-3 with Pogba slightly to the left of a 3 man central midfield. Matic, Andrew Smith, and Pogba look good in the middle.

marko wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:00 pm 

Oloye?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:52 pm 

Give credit where credit is due, Luke shaw has improved

Marko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:28 pm 

Shaw has done well to make himself first choice LB in recent games. Especially as Man Utd have 5 players who play LB (and all of whom are internationals). I just hope he can stay injury free. Injuries have seriously hampered his career. Cannot believe he is now in the final year of a 36 month contract, during which I do not think he has played up to 8 consecutive games. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:41 pm 

That crook called Raiola is singlehandadly responsible for United overpaying for most of it's signings and underselling.

Very corrupt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:59 pm 

benteke wrote:
That crook called Raiola is singlehandadly responsible for United overpaying for most of it's signings and underselling.

Very corrupt

Manu is paying because money is not an issue with them...
The guy is very smart business man,I wish likes of victor Moses and Iwobi are his clients.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:23 pm 

Ed Woodward should take some of the blame too. Raiola was not acting for Fellaini, Di Maria, Falcao, Lindelof, or Martial, when Man Utd paid over 200 million for those 5 players.

benteke wrote:

Very corrupt

Last edited by wiseone on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:23 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Ed Woodward should take some of the blame too. Raiola was not acting for Fellaini, Di Maria, Falcao, Lindelof, Martial, or Pogba when Man Utd paid nearly 300 million for those 6 players.

benteke wrote:

Very corrupt

Raiola has been Pogba's agent since the latter was a child. Thats why Fergie despises Raiola.

Truth is that Mino is a fantastic agent and any player will be lucky to have him. Those trying to demonize him have an agenda.

I am going to post a story about him on the Arsenal thread. you should read it, and understand why his players love him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:32 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Ed Woodward should take some of the blame too. Raiola was not acting for Fellaini, Di Maria, Falcao, Lindelof, Martial, or Pogba when Man Utd paid nearly 300 million for those 6 players.

benteke wrote:

Very corrupt

Raiola has been Pogba's agent since the latter was a child. Thats why Fergie despises Raiola.

Truth is that Mino is a fantastic agent and any player will be lucky to have him. Those trying to demonize him have an agenda.

I am going to post a story about him on the Arsenal thread. you should read it, and understand why his players love him.

Okokobrinko the clown.......you no dey shame.
From Chelsea groupie, to Real Madrid(madridsta as you claimed then).................now you've turned to a ManU groupie.
Don't you have any SHAME? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:30 am 

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
wiseone wrote:

benteke wrote:

Very corrupt

Okokobrinko the clown.......you no dey shame.
From Chelsea groupie, to Real Madrid(madridsta as you claimed then).................now you've turned to a ManU groupie.
Don't you have any SHAME? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:31 am 

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has told the club he will take up their offer of a first-team coaching role at the end of the season, according to manager Jose Mourinho.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 am 

Well done Carras. Great career. When he retires it will be the end of a generation. He is the only remaining player at the club that was part of SAF's Champions League winning squad.

kajifu wrote:
Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has told the club he will take up their offer of a first-team coaching role at the end of the season, according to manager Jose Mourinho.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:24 am 

wiseone wrote:
Well done Carras. Great career. When he retires it will be the end of a generation. He is the only remaining player at the club that was part of SAF's Champions League winning squad.

kajifu wrote:

Abeg explain this first team coaching thing.Will he be working with Jose or take over :scared:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:53 am 

Ordinary Sanchez signing they cannot complete. I don't want to hear his name again until I see him in the United jersey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:27 pm 

nasadder wrote:
Ordinary Sanchez signing they cannot complete. I don't want to hear his name again until I see him in the United jersey

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:01 pm 

missed 2 games...stoke and burnley

anyway it's all good

when i return canada i go record and watch

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 264  Next