Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by amafolas »

TFCO, Mourinho is done. I am an Arsenal fan. I know exactly what it looks like when a manager is done. We had one that was done for several years before finally bowing out. Mourinho's decline will be steeper
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:A team like Brighton has no business beating unkted, sorry the man is a fraud, he is looking for cheap excuses, tottenham did not buy any new player, we bought 2 players, so what exactly is his excuses, the man is a lazy coach and relies and superstars to win leagues, he has been exposed as a total fraud
he wanted strengthening in weak areas, why is that so difficult for you to understand?
Gosh, you guys go into meltdown with EVERY loss

when will it ever be the players' fault? Tell me. When?

Was Jose the one who missed the open net in the 1H?
FYI we lost to Brighton last season too. Finished 2nd.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Please remind me how many new players Tottenham bought this season?

Mourinho is a lazy #$% coach, he wants to buy, buy, buy, why not develop what you have already, build a winning side, develop young players

Sorry the man is been exposed as a fraud, his ideas are outdated and we are seeing the evidence on the pitch

The players have stopped responding to him and he needs to go
Can you imagine? Lindelof + Bailly = 65million and this guy is talking about strengthening weak areas in a team with Lindelof, Bailly, Rojo, Phil Jones, Smalling - if you cannot find a way to bring out the best in those 5 players then you are a fraud. Your job is to identify their weaknesses and strengthen them as you build your team.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:[
Again you got fooled by the results and that's why you are witnessing a 3-0 shellacking by the so-called "lily-livered" right at the heart of Old Trafford!!!!! The handwriting has been on the wall for quite a while. I thought there would be improvements but 3rd year of the project and we are back at Moyes' level after the euphoria of last season's promising results that masked horrible displays. New signings ko new sack ni :mrgreen:
Football is a results business
He finished 2nd and got us to the FA Cup Final.

So according to you, this United team does not need new signings? Wow.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Yes, and 3-0 loss at Old Trafford is the latest result.
United needs new signings but that is no excuse for losses to Brighton and Tottenham. Poch also wanted new signings but when nothing was forthcoming he worked with what he has. That's a serious manager.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
Again you got fooled by the results and that's why you are witnessing a 3-0 shellacking by the so-called "lily-livered" right at the heart of Old Trafford!!!!! The handwriting has been on the wall for quite a while. I thought there would be improvements but 3rd year of the project and we are back at Moyes' level after the euphoria of last season's promising results that masked horrible displays. New signings ko new sack ni :mrgreen:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
The problem with you is that you are hugging the 2nd position so tight you cannot see the $#% and the smell oozing from it. Second position and you are how many points away from your rivals....some results come like the Trojan horse,while you are winning and dining you fail to see the danger. If you finish 6th this year ,count yourself lucky
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote: Please remind me how many new players Tottenham bought this season?

Mourinho is a lazy #$% coach, he wants to buy, buy, buy, why not develop what you have already, build a winning side, develop young players

Sorry the man is been exposed as a fraud, his ideas are outdated and we are seeing the evidence on the pitch

The players have stopped responding to him and he needs to go
Again you are allowing feelings to cloud your judgement

What does spurs buying have to do with United needing a CB? This was common knowledge throughout the summer

You seem to absolve the players of any wrongdoing and that is what shocks me.

Jose the fraud got us to 2nd last season, FA Cup Final.
Yeah he's truly a fraud....smh

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Nothing to do with feelings, this is reality on the ground, we are not good enough a d we can see this evidence tonight, this has nothing to do with buyong new central defenders, he cannot be trusted with money, top players are rejecting the idea of playing for him, sorry bis time is up, liverpool, city, spurs, chelsea are winning, what does this tell you
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
United needs new signings but that is no excuse for losses to Brighton and Tottenham. Poch also wanted new signings but when nothing was forthcoming he worked with what he has. That's a serious manager.
The fool wasted the pre-season deriding and humiliating his own players like a petulant child whose parents refused to buy goody goody.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
The problem with you is that you are hugging the 2nd position so tight you cannot see the $#% and the smell oozing from it. Second position and you are how many points away from your rivals....some results come like the Trojan horse,while you are winning and dining you fail to see the danger. If you finish 6th this year ,count yourself lucky
the manager made the problem known during the summer
we need a CB.

the problem was not addressed.
but let's blame the manager

i do not get this logic....i really do not.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: Nothing to do with feelings, this is reality on the ground, we are not good enough a d we can see this evidence tonight, this has nothing to do with buyong new central defenders, he cannot be trusted with money, top players are rejecting the idea of playing for him, sorry bis time is up, liverpool, city, spurs, chelsea are winning, what does this tell you
we were good enough to finish 2nd last season

Which top player has rejected United?
Pogba signed for United when we were in Europa league.

Abeg, you are all over the place.

Back the manager, back the team...Gosh

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
we need a CB.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
That's really not a problem.... you can never get it :mrgreen:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Lazy men always blame tbeir tools, spurs needed new players and did not get any as they thought the squad was decent enough

Mourinho spent all his time abusing his players and their capability, sorry this is karma and his time is surely up, right now morale and confidence is down, you cannot buy these 2 commodities in any transfer market
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
The fool wasted the pre-season deriding and humiliating his own players like a petulant child whose parents refused to buy goody goody.
A fool indeed... even with new signings, the excuse would be that they needed time to blend with the team :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:Lazy men always blame tbeir tools, spurs needed new players and did not get any as they thought the squad was decent enough

Mourinho spent all his time abusing his players and their capability, sorry this is karma and his time is surely up, right now morale and confidence is down, you cannot buy these 2 commodities in any transfer market
:clap: :clap: He bought Arsenal's biggest star Alexis Sanchez and we are still wondering what went wrong :lol:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
we need a CB.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
He must be a shameless fraud to have Jones, Smalling,Baily, Rojo,Lindolof only to spend valuable time wailing over a center half not bought. He should have bought Balogun after all Brighton are doing better .

Stop this pathetic defence of a pathetic lazy petulant manager. Losing today was not because you are missing a new center half...we know how long it took for the Linedllf he bought last season to even get playing time. So there are no guarantees that the fraud who helped him to get his expensive misfits would not ship another dogdy one in. Suddenly Harry Maguire is being made to look like a Rio Ferdinand. Common you can do better abeg

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Lazy men always blame tbeir tools, spurs needed new players and did not get any as they thought the squad was decent enough

You have mentioned this so many times
Could you please provide evidence of JM blaming the team this season?

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote: He must be a shameless fraud to have Jones, Smalling,Baily, Rojo,Lindolof only to spend valuable time wailing over a center half not bought. He should have bought Balogun after all Brighton are doing better .

Stop this pathetic defence of a pathetic lazy petulant manager. Losing today was not because you are missing a new center half...we know how long it took for the Linedllf he bought last season to even get playing time. So there are no guarantees that the fraud who helped him to get his expensive misfits would not ship another dogdy one in. Suddenly Harry Maguire is being made to look like a Rio Ferdinand. Common you can do better abeg
And he was right about wailing for Alderweireld. He was MoTM tonight as you clearly saw
Jones/Smalling - not good enough
Bailly - injury prone
Rojo is injured right now
Lindelof is pretty decent.

You guys are just ignoring the obvious. The coach requested players and the board did not back him.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho was buying players man city wanted not because they could make a difference in our team, it was just to stop city from having these guys, Sanchez screwed up our formation last season, does not bring any value to united and we are paying loads for the crap we are getting

That we were 19 points away from city explains this, 2nd is not good enough for a team like united, thats mediocrity settling in

As it is now, we will be lucky to finish top 10 with Mourinho in charge, those players ate no longer responding to him and thats a problem

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote: He must be a shameless fraud to have Jones, Smalling,Baily, Rojo,Lindolof only to spend valuable time wailing over a center half not bought. He should have bought Balogun after all Brighton are doing better .

And he was right about wailing for Alderweireld. He was MoTM tonight as you clearly saw
Jones/Smalling - not good enough
Bailly - injury prone
Rojo is injured right now
Lindelof is pretty decent.

You guys are just ignoring the obvious. The coach requested players and the board did not back him.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Keep defending the indefensible ,it is folks like you that help people who need a reality check to keep looking at the old pictures of themselves and keep saying they still look the part. :lol:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Mourinho was buying players man city wanted not because they could make a difference in our team, it was just to stop city from having these guys, Sanchez screwed up our formation last season, does not bring any value to united and we are paying loads for the crap we are getting

That we were 19 points away from city explains this, 2nd is not good enough for a team like united, thats mediocrity settling in

As it is now, we will be lucky to finish top 10 with Mourinho in charge, those players ate no longer responding to him and thats a problem
Dude you are too emotional tonight....lol

We were 19 points from City...what about the other teams that you are here praising, how far ahead did they finish above United?

Liverpool have a Karius problem, they signed a GK for world record
Liverpool have a CB problem, they signed a CB for world record

United have a CB problem. We do not sign a CB

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote: Keep defending the indefensible ,it is folks like you that help people who need a reality check to keep looking at the old pictures of themselves and keep saying they still look the part. :lol:
I have said only 1 thing tonight, and I stand by it

The.Board.Did.Not.Back.The.Manager.TO.Sign.A.CB

That has been glaringly obvious the last 2 games

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Mourinho was buying players man city wanted not because they could make a difference in our team, it was just to stop city from having these guys, Sanchez screwed up our formation last season, does not bring any value to united and we are paying loads for the crap we are getting

We were 19 points from City...what about the other teams that you are here praising, how far ahead did they finish above United?

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
We bough Fred and another defender remember? Transfers are not the problem nlw, the cosch with his outdated methods are clearly the issue

Like i said earlier, morale and confidence is low, Good thing is Mourinho cannot biy this or he would have asked for funds

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
We bough Fred and another defender remember? Transfers are not the problem nlw, the cosch with his outdated methods are clearly the issue

Like i said earlier, morale and confidence is low, Good thing is Mourinho cannot biy this or he would have asked for funds

Dalot is injured. He is a RB not a CB

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
For the naysayers

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We have defenders, what we dont have is a system that suits the defenders we have, Mourinho lost the plot, if you dont believe, wait till the next game

Marko